26

Louis woke up with a pair of arm firmly wrapped around him. It wasn't something unusual, but it was the first time Louis didn't see Zayn's ridiculous face when he turned around. Harry was already awake, a smile gracing his lips and his eyes focused on the smaller boy's face with a fond expression.

"Hi," Louis whispered and he snuggled closer into his boyfriend's embrace.

"Morning sunshine." Harry's smile grew wider and he kissed the top of Louis' head. He still couldn't believe how lucky he was. His Louis was laying in his arms and Harry could kiss him whenever he wanted. It was like a dream.

"Why do you call me sunshine?" Louis asked with a yawn, "My mood in the morning is horrible... Scratch that. My mood is horrible most of the time."

"You're still my sun, Lou. It's clear for me in the way that your eyes lit up when you're around your friends or when something peaks your interest. You're always brimming with enthusiasm, it's like you can never be stopped for long before you bounce back with a huge smile on your face. You're my sun because even though you never took
a spotlight and tried to mingle with the popular crowd, you still managed to catch everyone's attention -and that of so many others- and you made me fall i-- made me fall under your spell. You're just a great person to sit and admire."

Louis smiled up at Harry and he wanted to say something nice in return, but a yawn and a "You guys are so gross, I going to puke rainbows." from Niall interrupted his plans.

"Okay, that's enough lovebirds, get up." Zayn yanked their blankets away and Louis shrieked, trying to get even closer to Harry to protect himself from the sudden cold.

"You're the devil, Zayn. How dare you--"

"Liam made pancakes." Zayn wasn't even finished speaking or Louis had jumped up and he was running towards the kitchen, leaving a shocked Harry and smug Zayn behind -Niall had left together with Louis when he heard the word pancakes-, "You better get used to sharing Lou with food, H. He abandons anything if someone offers a cup of tea or food in the morning."

Harry grinned and slowly stood up, "That just means I'll have to be the one that offers those, doesn't it?" He patted Zayn's back and made his way towards his boy and his other friends.

****

"So, what are we gonna do? There's enough time left during the break, wanna go carting one day?" Niall asked, his mouth finally not busy with food anymore.

"Dunno, I was planning to go back home for a week. Haven't seen mum in ages."

"Awe, Zaynie, say hi to Trisha for me! I'd tag along, but o don't fancy your sisters painting my nails and trying to dye my hair again." Louis huffed and the others laughed, "They're downright terrifying! I should've never bought them that makeup box for Christmas."

"What about you, Lima?" Niall ignored Louis' complaining like most of them did when the small brunette started acting like a drama queen.

"I should be free to join you guys." Liam shrugged, "Just tell me when and I'll try to come."

"Same for me." Harry added and Louis nodded.

"Carting it is! Maybe we can go to that new amusement park that opened? Or to the theater! Oh, I know, we can go to the sea! No, let's go golfing!" Niall was way too exited and started naming countless activities they could do together. Liam and Zayn tried to calm the blonde and actually listen, but Louis just tuned his friend out and turned towards Harry.

"How about this; we're going to have a picnic. Only the two of us. You can chose where and when, but, Harry, I want to spend some time alone with you too."

Harry leaned in and kissed his boyfriend's small nose, "Of course, babe."

And if Harry and Louis sneaked away to the couch to cuddle and kiss some more, nobody had to know.

****

Louis hadn't been this nervous since he came out. Scratch that, he was far more nervous for this. Never in a million years did it pop up in his mind that having a boyfriend would mean having to meet his boyfriend's family. Sure, it shouldn't be a big deal. Louis knew he was likable and if Harry's family resembled his frog, he'd have no trouble getting along. So, why? Why was Louis so scared about it all? Why was he acting like a girl who's getting ready for prom and who just got a text that her date didn't match his suit with her outfit. Louis shook his head. Ew, straight people.

A few knocks on his door made Louis stop in his tracks -yes, he might have been pacing around. Sue him- and he stared at the door. Louis didn't realize he actually had to answer to let the other person know that yes he was inside and yes they could enter and no he wasn't naked -it happened once and it was entirely Lottie's fault for suddenly entering after Louis had showered-.
Another set of knocks pulled Louis out of his thoughts.

"What?" He snapped, quickly pulling his shirt back off and throwing it on he ground. It somehow didn't look that good as two minutes ago.

"Lou, are you okay?" Harry's mob of curls poked out between the tiny opening and Louis smiled. How could he not smile when his handsome and adorable boyfriend drove over to check on him?

But still, just because Louis was completely smitten didn't mean he wouldn't be a drama queen.

"No! I can't find an outfit and your parents will hate me! I'm sure I'll pick out the wrong shirt and they'll think you're dating some guy you picked off the streets who just threw on the first shirt he could lay his hands on!"

Harry chuckled and finally opened the door completely, "Lou, even if you came dressed into a garbage bag, they'd love you. You're the most beautiful being I've ever seen, even when your hair messy and you're drooling because you passed out after watching Finding Nemo."

Louis stopped looking through his closet for what felt like the hundredth time that day and glared at Harry, "I don't drool."

"Don't worry love, you somehow make it look cute." Harry smiled and he opened his arms, inviting Louis for a hug. Louis huffed, but he still gave in and snuggled into the embrace, "Don't worry, just be yourself and they'll adore you. I know it's soon, but my mum really wanted to meet you."

"You're lucky the girls and my mum are out today. If they saw you and if they knew we were dating. I swear, they're worse than Niall and Zayn when it comes to me being in a relationship."

"Let's leave meeting the Tomlinsons for another time, yeah? I'll bake something to distract them and we can even run off so they won't be able to tell all your embarrassing stories."

"You're too good to me Styles." Louis finally let go and he looked up to Harry with a tiny smile playing around his lips, "Now go wait downstairs or something. I think I know what I want to wear and I'm not going to give you a strip show for free."

-----

Thanks for all the support. I'm going to slowly start updating again. Being with my family for a week and reading all your comments really helped me. I still get sad sometimes and surround myself with stuff that reminds me of my grandma and just kinda 'talk' to her, but I know she was proud that I gained more confidence and that I started being more positive because of writing, so I'm not stopping.
Thank you again for all the support. I can't express how much it helped me and I love you all so much!