20

First of all I want to say; THANK YOU FOR THE 1k READS
Okay, enjoy and Larry on~

--------

Niall, Liam and Zayn were all at the parking lot, leaning against Louis' car when Niall let out a frustrated scream and the two others jumped a bit in surprise.

"I just can't believe how stupid they are!" The Irish man groaned.

"What--? Who?"

"Larry! Louis and Harry! The stupid frog and the oblivion hedgehog!"

"Niall, calm down. I know you and Zayn tried to get them together, but they just need some time." Liam shrugged, "They'll do what's best eventually."

"That's the problem. Eventually is not good enough." Zayn nodded and Niall continued, "Harry couldn't stop talking about how cute Louis was and apparently Louis was always staring at Harry, but everyone knows except them! And I can't believe Larry kissed, but them that stupid frog faced giant said it didn't mean anything! Does he think he can turn my ship into the Titanic?!"

"I might just drown him if he hurts Lou again," Zayn growled, but stopped when two pair of eyes glared at him.

"Look, I know that you want them together, but what can we do? We can't force them! Do you honestly think it'll work if we'd manipulate them a bit so they have to face each other and their feelings?" Liam exclaimed and even though he didn't say it to encourage the other two, it did. Niall clapped in his hands and Zayn grinned.

"Lima Beam, you are a genius!" Niall jumped up and down and Zayn patted Liam's back.

"I think we found our co-captain."

****

Louis and Ben were in the library because one of them might have fallen asleep in class and one of them might have sassed their teacher when they woke him up and the other one just accompanied his friend because he had missed him so much and wanted to spent time together.

"I can't believe they decided to give us this as punishment! We have to classify and check all the books?" Louis whined, "This has to be some kind of abuse, isn't this illegal?"

"Lou, you slept through history and you acted like an angry kitten when the teacher woke you up. I think it's fair to say that you deserved this." Ben chuckled, "Be glad you got an amazing friend like me who decided to help you."

"Never asked you to."

"Do you want me to leave then?" Ben raised an eyebrow and Louis' mouth fell open.

"No! Don't you dare leave--!"

"Mr. Tomlinson, be quiet. This is still a library."

"Yes, I'm sorry," Louis sighed and lowered his voice before he continued, "Don't you dare leave me or I'll make sure you'll regret it."

"My dear Tommo, I would never leave you behind. If anything, I'd love to see you walk away. That'd give me an excuse to look at your bum."

****

Harry was furious. Not just because some stupid guy who was somehow a big part of Louis' life decided to show up but because he knew he was the one that left Louis vulnerable and if Bart, no Bernie... Be-- whatever, if Blake creeped his way back into Louis' heart Harry had no one to blame but himself.

A scary thought.

But everything had become quite scary for the curly haired lad. He used to be carefree, always smiling and everyone liked him. Everyone still does and he still smiles a lot, but his brain is working overtime and his friends think he's a complete idiot -and they're right-. But, they don't understand that even though he knows how Louis feels and Harry knows he himself feels the same, he's scared.

There was no beautiful way to describe his crush for Louis Tomlinson. Harry knew he was bisexual from early on, but it was never that easy to accept. His dad often took him out to play some 'manly' sports because he thought that Harry needed it and when the latter decided to hint towards his sexuality the older of the two freaked out and Harry escaped a beating by a hairs breadth. Thankfully his mom and older sister understood. And while both Gemma and Anne told Harry that the divorce wasn't his fault but the rather violent personality of Desmond, Harry couldn't shake the feeling that if he just stayed quiet and kept smiling as if nothing was wrong, his family would've stayed whole.

When Harry first saw Louis, he felt like drowning. It was right after Harry had heard about the divorce and his whole world was crumbling down. Louis might not remember, but when green met blue, the blue eyed boy smiled brightly and for a moment everything seemed alright. Harry could breath normally for a few seconds. He didn't have to think about his dad, the insults, trying to be masculine, the divorce, figuring himself out... The only thing he could think of was how pretty the small boy's smile was and how adorable it was that his eyes sparkled and closed a bit when he laughed. It was like Harry had hit a wall and somehow Louis had knocked it down.

From that moment on, Louis was his secret and very unexpected crush.

"Earth to Harry!" Ed waved his hand before Harry's eyes and the tall boy blinked a few times.

"Hm? Sorry, I was thinking about something." Harry chuckled, "Hey, do you think I should talk to Louis about it? He probably thinks I blew him off because I didn't want him."

"You didn't tell him why you tried to shake him off? Mate, I hope he still listens to you." Ed ran a hand through his hair and sighed, "Look, I've known Louis for quite some time now and I would talk to him when he's alone. If you talk to him and Zayn's with you guys, Louis will just shut up and the whole conversation will be between you and Malik."

"Zayn made his opinion very clear. I don't think I need a reminder." Harry grimaced and Ed just laughed.

"Talk to your boy. But Harry, stop thinking about your past, alright? It's not your fault your dad was a dick and him thinking low of you doesn't mean you have to do that too. You deserve to be genuinely happy. Don't fake your smiles anymore, Hazza, I like your smile way more when your dimples pop out and you have crinkles by your eyes."

"Crinkles? I must be getting old then."

"Harry, I swear if you--"

"While we're at it, I know a joke about old people..."

And while Harry told his joke that had him roaring with laughter, Ed just shook his head because even though he loved all his friends to pieces, they could be a real pain in the ass.

----

Filler... Oops... Next chapter is a bit of drama~
(I was very tempted to write 'Payne in the ass' btw)

Also I have 1,62k reads (in total) and this morning I just reached 1k! I don't know what I did to deserve this story blowing up so much, but thank you!
I never expected to have many readers... This is my first Larry fic and English is my third language so I struggle a bit... Thank you