39

Louis was sitting on the grass perk near the school, idly trying to knot two clover steals together. Liam and Zayn left to go on a date while Harry had to stay to help a teacher. Niall on the other hand had detention for starting a food fight. It wasn't even the blond's fault if you asked Louis. Grimshit was picking a fight with them again and when the asshole finally started leaving, he shoved Niall's plate to the ground which resulted to Niall pressing Nick's face in the mashed potatoes and shove the sausage in the latter's shirt. The rest of the cafeteria just assumed it was a food fight and joined, creating two teams who attacked each other with food without mercy (the cheerleading squad -who soon left-, Nick and a few other guys against the rest of the few hundred students).

"Look at that. It's the faggot princess again." Nick snickered, creeping closer to Louis but still keeping enough distance to be safe.

"Am I a princess now, Nick?" Louis replied with a smile, the crinkles by his eyes visible, "Then won't you fuck off out of my kingdom? I might as well behead you too, it's not as if anyone would miss the bullshit you spout."

The taller of the two opened his mouth to speak again, but a football collided with his face made him fall to the ground instead. Nick grabbed the side of his face and looked around to see who had kicked the ball his way. What he didn't expect was to see a very familiar brunette speed walking towards him with a seething expression.

"If you dare to pick on my Louis ever again, I swear I'll do a lot more than use a blunt object on you," The brunette spat, still glaring at Nick, "Did he do anything Lou? My mum and dad are gone for the week and our school gave us a few free days, so I thought I could come and visit you. Thankfully I was right on time to kick that scumbag away from you. You could've suffocated by his small mindedness."

Instead of reassuring his friend that nothing happened or commenting on her words, Louis started laughing, "Eleanor, I'm fine. It's not as if he could do anything."

"You need protection from girls now, Tomlinson? Fucking weak shit, hiding behind that frog of a boyfriend of yours and now this bitch? Can't even handle a normal conversation."

In less than a minute, Eleanor stomped back towards Nick, kicked him between his legs and left him to cower in a fetus posture. Louis crinkled his nose and closed his eyes for a second because he knew how much that must hurt.

"What?" Eleonor tilted her head to the side, "It's not like people like him should be able to procreate."

****

After the whole scene, Louis texted Harry to let them know he'll be at a nearby café with Eleonor and that they'll be waiting for him there. It was quite ironic how they always returned to the one Becca worked at. Becca turned out to be an amazing person after she got over the past between her, Louis and Zayn and she always made sure that the guys didn't have to wait too long on their orders and that Louis' Yorkshire tea had absolutely no sugar in it -or the brunet would start pouting and yelling again-.

"I still can't believe you don't need anything sweet in that, Tommo," Becca said when she put his order down and eyed the teacup.

"I always drink my tea without sugar. And may I add tea with no sugar is the only way." He snorted, shoving his cup closer to him so the waitress wouldn't snakingly put a cube in it... it wouldn't be the first time.

"Okay, enough about tea and how to drink it. I want to know more about your boyfriend! I miss our calls. You don't freak out about him looking at you anymore or about that time you ate together and you called it progress even though it wasn't even only you guys. I bet you only got together because Zayn pushed you guys."