36

Zayn leaned against the wall facing the boy's bathroom, waiting for one particular person to come out. The door opened and Nick walked out, but he stopped when he saw the other boy staring at him.

"What's up, Malik? Done defending the faggot? Trying to switch sides to save your sorry, non-existent ass?" Nick grinned, "Can't believe you--"

"Alright, stop there." Zayn sighed, but he schooled his features back into a small smile, "You can't hold a conversation without trying to bring someone down, can you Nick? Trying to drag everyone to your level or somethin' by being pathetic and whiny. But, that's not why I was waiting for you." The raven-haired boy took a step close to Nick so they were only 4 inches between their faces, "Don't go near Louis again. Don't even breath in his direction. Whatever you told him, tell him it's off. You're not getting anything out of this except broken bones. I'll only warn you once, Grimmy, so be smart, for once, and back off."

"We're not kids anymore, Zaynie, I'm not scared of your bluff. I know that you'll be suspended if you get caught fighting again."

"And?" Zayn huffed, "You think I care about having a few free days? Why don't you try and find out what'll happen? After all, I'm only bluffing, right?"

A sweet smile creeped on his lips as he patted Nick's cheek and the latter suppressed a shudder. It shouldn't have surprised Nick. He knew that the two guys always had each other's back no matter what happened -he knew it hadn't changed when Zayn fought him last time-. Nick needed some time to get himself together again and when he looked up to give a reply, it was only to see that Zayn had already left him.

"Fuck."

****

Louis sighed when he reached Niall's bedroom. He pushed the door open with his bum and walked inside with all the snacks he brought. The blond's mouth dropped open and his eyes widened, he obviously didn't expect his friend to actually bring food.

"Lou, shit, you should've said something, I would've helped you!" The Irishman scrambled up from his bed and grabbed hold of a few of the bags, "Thanks for doing this, mate, but you shouldn't have."

"It's alright, Neil. I wanted to talk about something anyway."

It was the second time that Louis explained Niall everything after drama went down and Louis didn't look forward to doing it again. Niall listened to the brunet without interrupting him, only nodding or shaking his head as reaction on it all. The whole situation was just so stupid and the worst thing was that it wasn't even the first-time Nick tried to do something like this.

"Why don't you tell Harry and Liam?" Niall asked when he finally was done chewing, "I don't think they believe Nick, but it would be better if you told them too. I can come with you if you want."

"That's why I'm here actually. I want to tell them -and you- about all the shit Grimshit, Zayn and I did, but I don't want to tell the story to each of you individually, but, well, I can't exactly call Li and Hazza while they're angry at me. Can't you ask them to go to Ed's workplace this evening? Around 7 pm?"

Niall took out his phone and started typing immediately, "Need me to text Ed too while I'm at it? Some privacy wouldn't be too bad."

"You're an angel, Neil," Louis said happily while tackling the other into a hug, "I love you!"

----

603 words because I didn't know what to do with this chapter (v_v) BUT next chapter will be a long one (maybe... probably... I hope)

Every story is slowing down because I literally have 5 other concepts on my laptop that I haven't even put on Wattpad yet and I'm dying because I'm stuck with all of it. Guess writing isn't for me with all the writer's block

THANKS FOR READING!