43

a/n: shock. I updated. (O_o)! Bet y'all didn't see this coming either.

If it was another time and place, Harry would've loved the situation he was in at the moment. Louis sat on his lap and they were all alone in the house. Unfortunately, the situation with Nick kind of ruined it.

"Fizzy, I'm not going to tell mum, I just want to know what that ass did to you. Do I have to go after him and beat some sense into him or was Stan wrong 'bout putting your name in the list?"

"Goddamn, Louis. Your friends are like the FBI, it's scary." A sigh was heard through the speaker of Louis' phone, "It wasn't that bad. He sent me a few messages when we moved. Saying he had some pictures from the girl's changing rooms and that, if I didn't do as he say, he'd publish them."

Louis growled, and Harry tightened his arms around the smol boy, "Alright, give me a minute, I'm going to make sure not even his parents recognize his face."

"Tell her I'll hold Nick down. Gotta help my Boo with his revenge," Harry whispered, "I'm a supportive boyfriend you know."

Louis smiled at Harry from over his shoulder and kissed the latter's nose. He mouthed 'I love you' and Harry snuggled closer as a response.

"Are you being cute with your boyfriend while you're calling me?" Félicité sounded offended, "Niall better be taking pictures, or I'll get mad for real."

"He's out to the grocery store." Louis chuckled, "Anyway, is there anything else I should know?"

"Yeah, I don't need you to get into a fight. You made mum worry too much in the past, I don't want to see her like that again. Besides, I handled it then. It's stupid to threaten someone through text, I sent it to the principal of his school and the police back there got an anonymous tip." Fizzy said, "By the way, you're not doing anything stupid, right? I thought you were on a trip with your friends."

The brunet cursed, he forgot that he didn't mention they were on a revenge mission to his sister.

"Louis?"

"No, of course not! Why do you think I'm-, I was just talking a bit with Stan yesterday and he mentioned this. I'm not doing anything, I swear, 'm just having fun with Harry."

"Alright, I didn't have to know that last part. Ever heard of TMI? I don't want any updates of your sex life." Félicité gagged, "I'm hanging up. Have fun, Boo Bear."

"Bye, Fizzy."

The two boys looked at each other when Lottie hung up the phone. Louis had been wiggling a lot because he wasn't used to sitting still, and, well, wiggling while sitting on someone's lap did have some effect on the person under him.

"Do you have gum in your pocket or are you happy to see me, Styles?" Louis smirked, all seriousness from his previous conversation gone.

"You're horrible." Harry groaned, "The others are gonna be back soon, I'm going to the bathroom while you explain the situation to them."

"I wanted to say, 'I'll help you take care of that', but if you want to be a bore and play it safe, fine." Louis stood up and kissed Harry quickly, "Don't take too long."

A minute or two later, the sound of a key turned the lock echoed through the hallway and Eleanor walked inside; followed by the other three boys. They had a piece of paper in their hand and a few bags from the grocery store.

"We did a bit of investigating," Liam announced, "Eleanor called a few friends of her that Nick blackmailed. Most of them were happy to help to get Nick in juvenile or at least under house arrest."

"House arrest? That's a bit-"

Zayn sighed, "The one where you get an ankle bracelet from the police, Niall."

"Right, I knew that."

Eleanor rolled her eyes at the boys, "What do you want to do with all the information? I can sort them from most recent to old, but then what? If we drop this by the police, who says they'll help?"

"That's kind of their job, Eleanor," Liam replied, "If they don't, I can mail it to the student council and the principal. It's stupid, but as long as we get him out of our school, isn't that enough? Just keep mailing everything to every school Nick enters and he won't be able to get an education. Which will mess up his life, which in turn will result to him being some poor beggar on the street that'll probably die because of a drug deal gone bad."

All the others looked at Liam in shock, "Damn, being logical is scary. Zayn, you better make sure your boyfriend doesn't turn to the dark side."

Zayn grinned, "Maybe. I kind of like this side of him too."

While Niall, Eleanor and Louis were still looking at the two boyfriends in horror, Harry entered the room, "What did I miss?"

a/n: So, I know I said I'd only update 5 more or so, but I'm gonna make it a few more and just keep updating short chapters like this

I have no idea how I want to end this tho... (Happy ending? Maybe some shady stuff, so I can -maybe- write a second book... or not? Idk).

Q: How do you want this story to end?

Q2: I saw on my chart that there are a lot of people from all over the world who read this (Thank you!), so I'm curious... from where are you guys? I'm from Belgium!