44

a/n: Surprise! Another update! I'm on a roll~

The boys -and Eleanor- decided to do a mixture of the two plans Liam proposed. Eleanor, Liam and Zayn would go to the police while Louis, Harry and Niall were staying at Eleanor's place to mail the student council if they got a text that the police were being difficult.

Of course, Niall couldn't stop singing the James Bond song while they were waiting. He even started impersonating the character when he got bored of singing.

"Oi, you're actually talented, Niall. You sound like James Bond." Louis gaped at the fake-blond, "Never knew you were good at impressions."

Harry rolled his eyes, "Lou, you said the same thing about him sounding like James Bond when you met Niall. Not surprised you can't remember, you were both drunk."

Niall and Louis ignored Harry's comment -except for looking at him unamused for a second before they returned to their conversation-.

"Can you do a scene?"

Niall shrugged, "Dunno, I can try to do the introduction again, but I got no villain to play against."

Louis jumped up, "Harry can play the villain!"

"Wait what? Why do I have to-" Harry wanted to protest, but Louis looked at him with pleading eyes and there was no other way but to comply to the smol boyfriend's wishes, "Alright, but I need someone to be my cat. Louis, come and be my cat."

Niall's eyes widened when Louis walked over and sat back down on Harry's lap, "I don't know if you guys are being kinky now or not, but I'm into it."

"Don't be an idiot. If we're kinky, I'm not calling him my cat." Harry smirked.

"I didn't need to know that!" Niall covered his ears for a brief moment, "Wait, never mind, I do need to know that. Tell me more, please."

"Yeah, let's discuss our kinks, why don't we?" Louis rolled his eyes at the two boys, "Let's continue? I don't want to play a cat forever."

"Right," Harry coughed and started stroking Louis as if the latter really was a cat, "Ah-"

"Well, well, well."

"A cat doesn't talk Louis," Niall and Harry busted out laughing.

Louis giggled, "And now we see why I'm not trying to become an actor. Let's restart, I'll stick to being a cat."

"Right," Harry chuckled. When he started talking again, it was in a weird accent, "Ah, I've been expecting you. What is your name?"

Niall snorted, "The name is Bond. James Bond."

While those three were playing around, the other three arrived at the police station. Liam and Zayn were holding hands while Eleanor scolded them for being 'too cute'.

"Right, maybe stop being adorable for a minute? My heart can't take this anymore," Eleanor whined, "Besides, I don't want you two to get negative comments from jerks while we're in there. I'd fight them, but we do kind of need their help at the moment."

Zayn and Liam looked at each other and reluctantly let go of each other. They weren't ashamed of their love, but if one of the officers was a homophobe and refused to help them because of that... They weren't going to be petty and let Nick get away with everything because of irrational fear of love.

"I'm sorry guys," Eleanor apologised, "I can go in alone if you want?"

Liam shook his head, "No, it's fine. I'm used to dealing with stuck up people. I was vice-president of the student council for a year."

"You must've seen him then. Authority has never looked that good on someone." Zayn winked.

"For fuck's sake, I'm going to puke rainbows."

a/n: for real though, I deserve a pat on the back for this. ... well, maybe not 'cause I did make you wait a hell of a lot before these two chapters. Hope you enjoyed!