2

Louis woke up with a pair of arms safely around his waist, securing him in place, and even though he didn't have the slightest clue how he got home, he relaxed after recognizing the tattooed arms. Zayn probably drove him home and made sure Louis didn't vomit on himself... Like last time. Yeah, that may be one of the reason Louis doesn't like parties.

"Zayn," Louis stroke his friend's arm to try and wake him gently, "Wake up and tell me what happened."

Zayn groaned and tightened his grip around Louis, making the latter yelp.

"Zayn, you bloody idiot! Your squeezing my insides together! And we both know that's not a smart thing to do after a party..." He muttered the last part, but the raven haired boy hear him nonetheless and chuckled, loosening his arms around Louis a bit.

"Chill Lou, I saved you from Horan and from yourself. Now, let me sleep because I couldn't until a few hours ago thanks to someone who I thought didn't drink anymore," Zayn pressed his fingers deeper into Louis' thighs for a moment but relaxed soon after, drifting back to sleep.

"No, wait! Don't sleep yet! I need to-- Zayniee" Louis pouted, knowing there was no way he'd be able to get away from the boy, so he succumbed to his fate. He knew he'd get his answers but what the hell did Zayn mean by 'and from yourself'? Surely Louis didn't do something stupid... Right?

The two boys fell asleep again eventually and they were woken five hours later by a soft knock on Louis' bedroom door. Two little girls ran inside, giggling and pulling the blankets off the boys which resulted to moody groans and even louder giggles. Lottie and Fizzy looked at the scene before them and grinned.

"I would almost think you guys are a couple," Fizzy said with her grin still in place and Louis rolled his eyes at her. Yeah right.

"'knew this would happen... At least we warned him to use protection," Lottie shrugged and dodged the pillow her older brother threw at her laughing loudly while saying he missed by a mile.

"Z, do you think you could adopt me?" Louis pleaded to the boy that was still behind him and Zayn snorted, "Please?"

"Y'know, you were the one pleading to come back here yesterday. Somethin' 'bout missing the girls and your mum's cooking... I feel a bit offended that you don't like mine."

"Don't worry, Louis cooking is the worst," Daisy murmured while petting Zayn's leg (the only place the girl could reach, really) and Phoebe agreed, nodding her head furiously.

Louis pouted after that and all four girls cooed at their brother. He may be the oldest, but he looked like a little kitten when he tried to look angry and, well, no one expected that louis was the oldest when they met the Tomlinsons for the first time because of that -and a few other reasons-.

Zayn quickly hushed the girls out so he and Louis could change -Zayn grabbing some of his clothes that he left at the blue eyed boys house and going to the bathroom to change-. Louis huffed and rumbled through his closet, trying to find something that he could wear. In the end, Louis wore his adidas jogger and a black jumper. He tried to tame his hair, but gave up and decided to hide it under a gray beanie. He wouldn't leave the house anyway.

"Ready for food?" He called as he passed the bathroom and pushed it open, not even trying to pretend to wait.

"Hmm, sure. Jay's cooking is fuckin' good, I wouldn't pass on that."

Breakfast went by quietly (as if, it never was quiet when you had even one Tomlinson in the room. Imagine six!). Jay took the girls out after eating and told the boys to order something if they didn't return in time for dinner and they immediately agreed on having pizza if that was the case.