42

[warning: mentions of rape / non-con, extortion, bullying...] (basically we're gonna get to hear what Nick has been up to.)

When Harry woke up, he couldn't move. There was something -or better, someone- preventing him from getting up. Though when he looked down, he didn't quite mind being constricted. Louis was acting like a bit of a koala, cuddling Harry, the former's four limbs tightly wrapped around his boyfriend's body. It was quite a sight to see.

"Sorry mate, he woke up early and decided to take a nap again, and well, this happened." Zayn chuckled and pointed at the pleasant mess Harry was in.

"Woke up early?" Harry looked up confused. That didn't sound like Louis at all, but maybe the short boy was on edge about their situation, "What did you guys do? He wouldn't wake up when I bribed him with pizza or tea last time."

Zayn shrugged, "He hadn't slept well I guess. He was looking some stuff up and we got a list of names from Stan. Surprised it's that short, but Eleanor, Ben and Lou's sister are on it. The hedgehog went back to sleep after ranting about Nick and threatening he'd cut Grimshit's dick off if he was an ass to Félicité."

"'s not a threat, it's a promise" Louis slurred, refusing to open his eyes.

Harry smiled, "Good morning, beautiful."

"You guys are so cute, I might just puke."

Zayn snorted, "Good morning to you too, Niall."

Four of the five guys were awake. Zayn was immediately occupied with keeping Niall away from Liam because the Irishmen wanted to pour his water bottle over the sleeping lad. Louis refused to let go of Harry so the two of them were still 'disgustingly cute' as Niall put it. It was already 8 a.m. when Eleanor yelled that breakfast was ready. In less than a minute Niall and Louis were downstairs while Liam finally got up and managed to beat Harry and Zayn and get down before them.

After breakfast, Louis quickly told the rest that he had asked Stan if he knew who Nick had messed with -after all, if they were gonna report the guy they needed some serious dirt on him-. He didn't say that Ben, Eleanor and Fizzy were on the list just yet. Louis wanted to ask them privately instead of just throwing them into the conversation.

"Oh, well, you can add my name to that list too. I'm surprised Stan didn't to be honest. We all know that that asshole and I haven't been the best of friends since... ever." Eleanor said casually while she played with the little breadcrumbs that were still on her plate.

Niall tilted his head in question, "What did he do?"

Eleanor chuckled, somehow Niall reminded her of a child or a puppy when he acted so innocently, "When Louis was still joining them it only resulted to beatings or me having to hand over my money. I do remember that Louis once demanded I had to do his homework too." She grinned at her friend who hid his head in his hands in embarrassment, "Anyway, Louis left and Nick became worse. He started blackmailing people into doing his biddings like usual, but this time whatever he wanted turned up a notch. The sweetest girl in school, Amy, started dating that jerk. When I asked why her taste in guys was so bad, she said that Nick forced her to."

"How? She was a goody two shoes when Lou and I were still there."

"I know, apparently she had sticky fingers. Nick caught her stealing some make-up in a store. Can't blame her, that stuff is expensive."

"I get that Nick is the bad guy here, but forcing someone to date you isn't exactly captain Evil, right?" Liam asked, "Sure, the guy is an ass, but that isn't exactly something you can report. None of what I heard is actually."

Eleanor nodded, "Yeah, sure, I too thought that it wasn't a big deal. Until the poor thing had to get an abortion. She didn't like Grimshit, but she still sex with him. Does anyone else get that something didn't add up?"

"Wait, he forced her?"

"Hey, Lou, your puppy-eyed friend is smarter than I gave him credit for!" Eleanor grinned. She didn't do well with serious situations (much like Louis, but the brunet was momentarily too shocked to react), so she made a joke out of everything. None of the other boys cracked a smile though, "Man, you guys are no fun."

"El?" Louis carefully shuffled closer to his friend, "Did he do something like that to you too?"

"Just a bit. I got a strong kick apparently so he didn't get that far. Still, I think 'attempt rape' should back you guys up if you want to report this, right? I know that Nick broke into Ben's house too and crushed his laptop and a few other things, but you have to ask him cause I don't know the details."

Eleanor kept informing the guys about what Nick had been up to before he had transferred. At the end of it they could choose between rape, assault, blackmailing, vandalism and more. Harry got the shivers just thinking about when he was friendly with the guy. Niall and Liam felt sick just listening to everything while Zayn went pale but didn't show any expression otherwise. Louis however was shaking with rage because the only thing he could think of was that that filth had touched his friends and Fizzy.

But one thing didn't sit well with Harry. How come that Nick inflicted so much damage, but no one did something about it?

"They did. He had to community service because of it. I think it was a teacher that had the guts... something about dealing drugs and almost pushing her daughter over the edge? I can't remember the details, sorry."

Oh well, apparently Harry said that out loud, figures.

After finishing their little meeting, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Eleanor went to the grocery store. Meanwhile, Louis was calling Fizzy and Harry stayed behind for moral support (and maybe he pulled Louis closer so they could cuddle while the shorter of the two was on his phone, but hey, let the adorable idiots be adorable for once).