⚠ a/n (I feel bad for doing this again, but there is no other way)

Hi loves!

I know that I only update twice after the last a/n but... things took kind of a turn for the worst?

Monday evening, my mom told my brother and I that our dad didn't have 2 years to live left like the doctors previously told us. He had weeks to live.

Today, she tells us that the doctors are gonna put my dad (who has been sleeping all the time and when he wakes up, he's not really 'awake' (confused, doesn't remember stuff and so on)) into a deeper sleep. That means that he has no chance of ever waking up again.

I've been on-and-off crying and trying to be strong at the same time but... it's kind of impossible to focus on anything. My exams are ready to be being pushed back (with consent of the teachers and principal) and my whole life is kind of on pause.

I hope you all understand that it's a bit impossible to write for me now. The only thing that would happen are very depressing chapters... if that.

I'm posting this because I don't want to leave you all hanging. You guys mean the world to me and your the reason I got back so fast after my grandma died in September. I hope I won't let you guys down for long!

I love you! ♡♡

Ps: my dad thought you guys were amazing too whenever I was exited about comments and so on x he loves you guys :)