28

Louis snuggled closer to Harry when the two drove back the the older boy's house, The Fray played on the background and Harry hummed along quietly. Louis turned his upper body a bit and looked at his boyfriend, still a bit in awe that he could call the boy sitting beside him his. The car stopped and Louis knew he had to get out of the car, but he couldn't bring himself to leave Harry.

"I'll see you tomorrow? Niall wanted to go carting as soon as possible." Harry smiled at the smaller boy, "And I just didn't want to go a day without you."

Louis flushed red and nodded, "Yeah, I wouldn't want that either."

Before he made a fool out of himself by blushing even more or acting like some lovesick fools, Louis unbuckled himself and leaned over to kiss Harry's cheek, "G'night Harry."

Harry blinked a few times and let his body slump back against his seat. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have such a sweet and gorgeous boyfriend. Harry was in a daze thinking about the perfect boy boy that had just closed the door behind him after waving and little did he know Louis was in the exact same state, looking at the car through his window.

****

Okay, Louis knew that he should've been ready like ten minutes ago and he know that he had to be at the place they were going to meet up in five, but he just couldn't find his shoes and the right pair of jeans! It wasn't his fault the laundry was just piling up and someone didn't do it. Wait. Ever mind. Louis had to do his own laundry, so it was his fault... not that anyone needed to know that.

"Lou, weren't you supposed to go out? Y' know, with friends?" Lottie asked while she skeptically eyed the clothes on her brother's floor.

"I know, I'm late! I just can't find something to wear and now they'll hate me! No, of course they won't hate me, but I'm sure they won't shut up about how I--"

"Okay enough. I can't stand seeing you panic, it makes me restless and irritated." Lottie closed her eyes and sighed, "Dark blue skinny jeans and your skate though shirt. I think you got the shoes covered?" Louis nodded, "Okay, now go. I'll put away all your clothes again and tidy the rest up. I know how much those nerds mean to you, so go. I got it."

Louis tackled his sister into a hug, kissing her cheek. After thanking her for being the best sister ever (maybe he was overreacting a bit), he followed her advice and ran out towards his car, carrying his shoes in his hand.

****

Niall ran into the building and he cursed when he saw he was the last one to arrive. He ran towards his friends and smiled when he saw they had already rented a helmet and jacket for him.

"We're after the next group," Liam said and Niall nodded, "Let's go to the cafeteria? Harry and Louis wanted to eat something before our little race."

"The day I say no to food is the day I die, Liam. Let's go." Niall grabbed his things and took the stairs towards the cafeteria, the others walking right behind him.

Harry and Liam were talking about some project they had to do while Niall was devouring his sandwich and Louis... Louis just just looked through to window, his chin resting on his hand. One of the boys riding on the parkour looked familiar, but he just couldn't place him.

Half an hour passed and the five boys finally stopped their cars. One of them ran towards the score board and he cheered when he saw the times on it, the others shrugged and lifted their helmets and-- oh. Shit. Fuck. Louis hid himself behind the pillar behind him and held his breath. This couldn't be true. This had to be a nightmare!

"Louis? Are you okay?" Niall eyed the brunette who quickly nodded.

"Yeah, I just... the sun was in my eyes."

"Oh." Niall furrowed his eyebrows at the shady reply.

Louis knew his lie was see through, but he couldn't exactly say his real reason. Louis took his phone out of his back pocket and send a text to Zayn and Eleanor.

Louis: Help! SOS! I'm in some serious shit! I just spotted N!

He didn't even have to wait a minute before El texted back. Louis rolled his eyes, she really needed a life besides getting him out of trouble.

Annoying Bitch💖: where? Lol, just ignore him and if he talks to you, slay that bitch.

Louis: bitch, I'm with Harry rn. What if he recognizes me and comes over?

Annoying Bitch💖: oh shit. Run.

Louis: can't. Niall and Liam are here too. Niall wanted to go carting and we already paid.

Annoying Bitch💖: that's when you know you fucked up🎤

Annoying Bitch💖: seriously, Lou, how come you're always stuck in such situations? Karma is a bitch, but they are far worse. Wait, are all of them there? If it's only the turd boss you should be able to handle it. Let Zayn shut him up?

Louis: Z, isn't here and I think he's alone? I don't recognize the people he's with.

Louis' phone buzzed and he opened the other chat to see Zayn had replied.

Zayn: This is why I wanted to tell them everything after last time, you useless paperclip. Tell Li and the others that he's the one that harassed Becca (the waitress, remember?)

Louis: right! We told them that! Thanks Zaynie 😘

Annoying Bitch💖: loueeeeh? Answer me? What's going on? Did he kill you? Did your friends kill you? Are you doing the nasty with Harry because that was the only thing you could think of to get away?

Louis: No. You're useless.

Louis: Zayn replied and he actually has a brain, unlike you, so now I got a plan. Bye bitch.

Annoying Bitch💖: Rude. Call me when you're home?

Louis: 'Kay. Bye x

Louis locked his phone again and looked up. Niall was still looking at him and Liam and Harry stopped talking. Louis opened his mouth to say something, but Niall interrupted him with a glare and said in a very offended tone: "There is no sun in here."

"Yeah, sorry, but you know when we went to that café and the waitress there freaked out when she saw Zayn and me?" Niall and Harry nodded, "Well, the guy who did harass her is here. I didn't want him to see me, so I hid, but Zayn said I should inform you because well... I don't know, Nick can be a jerk and maybe he'll see me and come over."

Harry rested his hand on Louis thigh and his thumb made little circles on Louis' jeans, "Don't worry, Lou. Just ignore him and we'll do the same."

"Speak for yourself," Niall mumbled, "If that twat even dares to hurt our hedgehog, I'll kill him."

Liam just looked at Louis with mixed feelings. Sure, he'd protect the smaller boy if he really needed it, but it didn't look like Louis was scared. Sure, he hid so he wouldn't be seen, but instead of explaining the situation and allowing his friends to be there for him, Louis had texted Zayn to ask what he had to do. Liam shook his head, he was probably just overthinking things. It wasn't weird to text someone who knew everything about your situation and maybe Louis just knew he could handle himself, so that's why the only thing he looked scared for was the reactions of his friends. Not his 'ex-friend' who was now looking up with narrowed eyes.

"I think he spotted you," Liam commented and he pointed to the boy downstairs who was now staring unmistakably at Louis.

Harry tensed up, lifted his hand from Louis' thigh and snaked it around his boyfriend's waist instead, tugging him closer.

"Let him look all he want." Louis shrugged, "This is our day, one shitty asshole won't ruin it for us. It's almost our turn anyway."

"Hell yeah." Niall grinned, "And once we get into our cars, we'll beat their scores and their egos!"

------

Hi! Sorry about the long wait.. homework is killing me (and I fell sick. I really have bad luck).

Thank you so much for reading!
Please do vote/comment 😊

I love you guys 💙💚