30

"I bloody hate school!" Niall dropped his head on the desk. It always was as if time flew by whenever there was no school, but when they had to go back, time literally crawled forward.

"I actually like it. It means I can hang out with you guys."

Louis head shot up, "Ben! I missed you, bud."

The blue eyed boy raised his arms to his friend -a silent demand to be hugged- and Ben wrapped his arms around Louis to hold him close. Of course, Ben let go when he saw Harry's glare. The boy still had some lingering feelings for Louis, but he didn't want to disrespect his relationship with Harry.

"Harry, how are you?" Ben ask with a small smile on his lips.

"Im fine, Bard." Harry huffed, but his eyes softened when his adorable boyfriend went back to sit on his previous place -Harry's lap-.

"It's Be-"

"Louis, do you know where Zayn is? I haven't seen him or Liam yet," Niall said, "Do you think they're hiding somewhere together? What if they get together, like as a couple. Both my ships would be off... I feel like a proud mum."

"Your fantasy is running wild again, Ni." Harry chuckled.

"Hey, it's not that weird to fall for your best friend." Louis blushed. It was certainly less unlikely than falling for one of the most popular boys and having your feelings returned in some magical way.o

After the four boys kept chatting about Ziam and their vacation for another ten minutes, the bell rang and Liam and Zayn walked in, their cheeks flushed a bit darker than normal and the teacher right behind them.

"I knew they were together," Niall whispered, a grin prominent on his lips.

****

"You saw Nick while you were out with the others? Are you sure it was him?"

"Yeah, it was a bit weird though. I expected more of a fight." Louis bit his lip, "Maybe he changed? I don't know, Ben, and I really don't want to think about it."

"Just be careful. If what you told me in the past is true, I don't think Nick is going to leave it at one bitchy comment. I don't want you to get into trouble because of that trash... call me when you see him again, okay? If you're alone, I'll come pick you up or I'll beat him up. It depends on him and his shitty attitude towards you."

"Thanks, love, I knew I chose the perfect guy to be my best friend."

****

Harry wasn't jealous. He really wasn't. He just... he didn't like the idea of Louis and Bello together, even if it was for some stupid project and the teacher teamed them up. Harry just knew Benson has some sort of feeling for Louis -who was still very much Harry's boyfriend and thus very taken and not free to go out with some stupid childhood friend-.

Harry sighed. Okay, maybe he was jealous.

Very jealous even.

But he trusted Louis, so he didn't say anything and bit his tongue (in contrast to the blue eyed boy, Harry actually had some control).

"Harry, can I ask you something?" Liam pulled the chair next to the curly haired lad back and sat down, his body turned towards Harry.

"What do you want Liam? I'm trying to think of ways to kill Benedict in my mind."

"Benedict? Oh, you mean Ben?" Liam chuckled, "I need to ask you something about Louis. Did he ever tell you something about him being approached by the cheerleading squad or those girls that always used to bring you healthy snacks?"

"No, why? Shit, did they do anything to Louis?! He's not hurt is he?"

"No, he's fine. I thought I saw them together, but it must've been someone else." Someone that looked exactly like Louis with the same voice, same accent, height and the same feelings for Harry.

The air that Harry had sucked in when he thought someone had hurt the small boy came out in a long sigh, "Never scare me like that again."

"I won't." The puppy eyed boy smiled sweetly, "I'll buy you something in the cafeteria to make up for it."

****

"Come on, Zayn, why don't you want to tell me what happened between you and Liam?" Niall whined. He had been running around Zayn for almost half a day now, but the Bradford boy still didn't give in.

"Nothing happened. Now fuck off, you're starting to annoy me."

A gasp of fake offense was heard and Niall clutched his chest, "Me? I'm annoying you? How dare you, I never annoy anyone! Now tell me, I need to know if my ship has sailed or not."

Zayn slammed his locker shut. He really hated being stalked by some overly exited leprechaun and having no peace because of that, "Why don't you bother Lou or Haz? You're the captain of the Larry ship, aren't you? If you don't look out, it'll be invaded by Ben and I don't think Harry fancies a third person in his relationship."

"Louis isn't a cheater."

"Are you sure of that?" A small smile appeared and Niall's eyes widened in shock. Of course Louis wasn't, but Zayn really wanted Niall to back off.

"No way... but, he loves Harry and... I mean... but Larry!" Niall let out some kind of mix between a groan and a scream before he ran off. Zayn did feel a bit guilty for putting his friend in a tight spot, but it was for a good cause. It was finally quiet again.

-----
Okay, so I hurried and wrote this chapter (like less than an hour... wow) because of two things. (Sorry for the long a/n in advance)

The elections: I'm scared. I don't live in America, but after meeting some wonderful people that do and seeing them on the brink of crying because hey don't know what will happen to them, I'm scared.
I sincerely hope all of you guys are going to be okay and if you ever need someone to talk to, message me.

Thank you for 23k views and all of your lovely comments. I never thought this story would get this much appreciation. You have no idea how much this all means to / how much you guys mean to me.

Thanks for reading.
Please be safe.