3-New boy

Nakya and Shamiyah^^

Keith POV

I walked in the class and all eyes were on me. I just stood there, and scanned the room, I then noticed this real fine brown skin and she was fine as hell. I couldn't take my eyes off her, I think she noticed and blushed she then pointed to the right and there stood a frustrated teacher I got out of my thoughts real fast.

"You may have a seat now young man" The teacher said with her hand on her hip. "My bad" I said looking for a seat.

I took a seat by the girl the girl I couldn't stop staring at, she kept blushing. Making me chuckle a little bit, I had that affect on females. I don't think I have time for a girlfriend though but then again, maybe I can make time.

I knew exactly who she was too and I know she maybe off  limits, but then again who gives a fuck?

Janae POV

It doesn't make sense how fine this boy is. He keeps looking at me like I'm a goddess or something, he looks like a fuckboy though, I'll just chill for now. The teacher then pointed at me, I guess I have to introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Janae I'm 17, I like to dance, when I graduate I plan on having my own business and maybe be a millionaire one day" I said smirking while some boys whistled and said some slick comments. I sat back down and looked at Nakya as she shook her head. "That's sounds great Janae" Ms.T said smiling.

"Wassup, I'm Nakya I'm 17, I rap a little bit and I'm single and need a real ass bitch with a fat ass" Nakya said winking at this girl with a fat ass. "Language" Ms.T said sternly while Nakya looked at her and licked her lips.

Everyone laughed, what am I going to do with this girl, the laughter soon died down when the cute boy stood up. "I'm Keith, I'm 18 and that's all you need to know" He said with no kind of emotion kinda making me change my mind about him.

"Hey y'all I'm Jayla, I'm a bad bitch, I'm 18 and dance for the shmoney and I'm single" She said sticking her tongue out almost making my throw up. Her tongue ring was turning a different color and it looked like her mouth was stink as fuck. She's the "leader" of the pink crew and we didn't like each other since middle school.

"You mean bum bitch" This boy said making all of us laugh. "Fuck you" She snapped then sat back down. "If one more person cusses I swear I will send you out!" Ms.T said banging her fist on her desk.

For the rest of the class period all of us talked and time and Keith kept making eye contact almost every other minute. *DING DING DING* the bell rang and all of us got up and left.

On the way out I bumped into Keith. He apologized, licked his juicy lips and walked away. His presence gave me this funny feeling inside. And it's crazy because I don't even know him. That is something that I will think of for the rest of the day.

Sorry for the short chapters it gets better though..