7-𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘢

Janae's house^^

Keith POV

We stayed at the park a little longer and talked, I learned a lot about her and she's everything and real as fuck, she understands me and she's different, I thought she woulda been some stuck up brat being that King is her pops. Her vibe is just something else and she ain like these otha bitches. 

We exchanged numbers and even took a couple of pictures. What I liked about her was that she was her own person, she was a leader just like her pops, she wasn't the type to follow the crowd and I noticed that even before we got together.

She told me the directions to her house and we pulled up to this nice ass house. This is my first time being at my bosses house. "Umm...Keith" She said snapping her finger.

"Huh?" I said shaking my head laughing. "I said I'll text you" She said laughing.

"Oh okay Janae I'll talk to you later love" I said smirking.

"Ight Keith" She blushed unbuckling her seat belt.

She was about to open the door when I grabbed her arm making her look my way, I smashed my lips into hers, she kissed back, we was kissing for about three minutes when someone tapped my window.

I looked up to see this dark skin girl, she was cute but she ain't had nothing on Janae. "Oh lord that's my best friend Shamiyah well bye Keith" She said laughing. "Text me!" I yelled and she winked at me. 

She got out and walked in the house with Shamiyah and I drove to the trap to see what's up.

Janae POV

As soon as me and Shamiyah stepped in the house we screamed making my father come downstairs with his gun looking static ready. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh.

"What's going on girls?" He asked looking at us like we were crazy. "Nothing daddy, sorry for scaring you" I said laughing.

"How was your first last day of school?" He asked walking into the kitchen and I followed. "It was ok it was kind of boring I didn't do much" I lied biting my lip. "Mm ok" He said waving me off.

I yanked Shamiyah's hand and ran upstairs to my room I slammed the door behind us.

"Where is Nakya?" I asked taking my shoes off.

"She told me to take your car because she had to do something for her mom" She said pulling her phone out. "Call her" I demanded, Shamiyah did as told and put her on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered with a lot of noise in the background.

"Come over here" I yelled so she could hear me.

"Ight my mom just pulled up I'll be there in a few" She said then hung up.

"What happened with you and pretty boy?" Shamiya asked with a straight face.

"I'll tell you when Nakya gets here but I'm bouta get in the shower" I said walking into my bathroom.

I stayed in for a little minute then got out, I put my clothes on then walked out, Nakya was sitting on the bed looking at pictures on her phone, I sneaked up and seen that it was nudes. "Ew who is that?" I asked laughing

"This right here is Lola" She said biting her lip. "Tell us about that boy" Shamiyah said walking in with a bag of chips.

"Ok well he's cool" I said lowkey smiling and they both sucked their teeth. "Ok ok, it's just something about him y'all, and y'all already know I don't pay attention to niggas like that, but with him it's something different, he stepped in when he saw Tre fucking with me earlier in the hallway, he's a true gentleman, a little hood but ain't nothing wrong with that" I said blushing.

"Little Nae got a lil boo thang get em girl!!" Nakya snapped and made all of us laugh I love these girls.

"So what y'all did today?" Nakya said putting her phone away.

I told them what all happened today, all from what happened with Tre. "So he beat Tre ass? Wow and you just ran off with him, what if he would've hurt you?" Shamiyah snapped giving me a funny look.

"Don't snap on me, I trust him and I felt safe and plus he works with my dad" I said sitting on my bed.

"Just because he works with your dad doesn't mean he won't hurt you, there's a lot of snakes in the game, you just met him he probably just wants to fuck" She said making me frown. I ignored her before I said something I'd regret.

"Hey, if you're happy then I'm happy" Nakya said while putting her hair in a ponytail.

"It's getting late and I gotta go home for my mama flip, I'll talk to you later girl, Nakya can you drop me off?" Shamiyah said grabbing her book bag.

Since she said that about Keith I might tell the guards to not let her in my home while I'm not here.

"Yeah I'll take you, see you later Nae" She said then walked out with Shamiyah following her out.

After hearing the door close I walked to my fathers room, he was up counting money. "Hey daddy" I said sitting next to him.

"Wassup princess" He said kissing my forehead. "Can you tell me about mom?" I asked playing with my fingernails. Ever since that conversation with Keith she's been on my mind.

I never really brought her up, I used to a lot when I was younger but I just gave up and didn't really understand back then. I was just confused on how everyone else had a mother and I didn't.

He stopped counting and looked at me taking his glasses off. "You haven't asked about your mother in a little minute, what's wrong?" He asked giving me his full attention.

I looked down at my nails and he cupped my chin making me look into his low eyes. "What did I tell you about looking down, you're too beautiful for that and that's for the weak" He said and I nodded smiling.

"I'm just curious that's all and I can understand things now" I told him and he nodded.

"Before your mom left us she was everything to me, we did so much together, she was my high school sweetheart" He chuckled. I crossed my legs listening closely.

"We got in so much shit together, your mama was crazy, I remember one time we was in the mall and this lady started flirting with me, your mom choked her ass and broke her leg, they arrested her but I bailed her out that same day, I put her through a lot as well but I got my shit together when she got pregnant with you, when you turned four she started doing all type of shit, she was hanging with the wrong people, doing drugs, cheating on me with my opps, she put both of us in danger" He said shaking his head.

"Then one day she left, I bothered to not look for her because I was too hurt and you were the only thing I was worried about, as long as I had you I was just fine" He told me and I quickly wiped the tears coming down my face.

"Don't cry babygirl, you're nothing like you're mother besides the attitude and some of the looks, you're better than her and I see great in your future, I believe I've done well raising you right?" He said making me smile. "Right" I answered hugging him.

"Is that all princess?" He asked breaking the hug and I nodded standing up.

I walked out the room wiping my tears, why can't I have a regular mom?

That was part 7 of Thuggin, Vote and Comment for more