38-𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?

Janae POV
*That night*

I cried myself to sleep thinking about what I did. I feel horrible I'm not myself right now.

Gabi came over and stayed with me all night she kind of made me feel better until her and Dre were all caked up on the phone.

Keith didn't call to check on me at all neither did my father or Jace. I really hope Jace isn't mad at me.

I was already up but I just didn't move I stared at the ceiling and started thinking. Gabi's phone started to ring taking me out of my thoughts. "Mm hello" Gabi mumbled and yawned. "Uh yeah ok I'm comin" she said then hung up.

She got up and headed to the bathroom. I sat up and stretched. "Where you going Gabi?" I asked heading to the bathroom.

"Dre called and told me to come to the trap I think today is the day we get Justice back" She said washing her face.

"How the fuck do you get to be apart of this?" I asked her not understanding at all.

"I'm just following their orders, ima do Whateva I can to keep me safe, Shamiyah might be after my ass too, and Dre and Keith taught me a few things" She said pulling out some clothes.

So Keith can teach her a 'few things' and not me? Even though I knew plenty of shit.

I walked in the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth, whether they like it or not I'm going and I'm helping, they need me.

Keith POV

"Aye Nae comin? I miss my best friend" Alex said counting money.

"I don't know bruh" I said sliding my hands down my face. I'm stressing the fuck out.

She's probably mad at me right now I didn't even check on her and I kind of cheated on her last night. I fucked up bad, I was just disappointed and mad at her I just wasn't thinking.

"Damn wassup with you?" Dre said sitting down next to Alex.

"I um cheated on Nae" I said mumbled putting my head down.

"You what?!" They yelled in unison making me snap my head up because how loud they were.

"You cheated on my sister nigga?" Jace said scaring the hell outta me, he came outta nowhere. I'm not afraid of him at all though, he just caught me off guard.

"I was drunk and high, John told a few girls to come over and we had a little party and then this girl came and gave me head, I didn't fuck her tho" I said shaking my head.

"I don't care bruh you wasn't too drunk if you still remember what happened I should fuck you up right now but I'll let Nae do it" he smirked walking away.

"How could you bro? Nae already upset about what she did and her and King not talking right now you just making it worse ma nigga Na-" Dre said being cut off by Alex.

"Nae!! I missed you best friend wassup Gabs" He said picking up Nae and twirling her around she laughed and looked my way she quickly looked away and walked off somewhere.

"Hey guys, wassup Bae" Gabi said sitting on Dre's lap kissing his lips.

I don't know how ima tell her this. Maybe I shouldn't tell her at all.