32-𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘶𝘱

Janae POV

Back in this crazy place full of drama. People have been coming up to me asking if I'm okay. Teachers bugging me about not coming to school and missing work, like mind y'all fuckin business.

My algebra teacher Ms.Soodoo is sooo fucking boring. You can barley hear her talk and she has a smart ass mouth. She has some long fake eyelashes and stiff jet black weave and she walks with her ass poking out. Oh and she hates me and my friends- mainly me.

"Ms.Soodoo!" Alex yelled from the back of the class catching everyone's attention, here we go.

"Yes Alexander?" She answered rolling her eyes and pulling her glasses down.

"Aye, don't say my government but I just wanted to say that I love yo eyelashes girl you is slaying! You look like a city girl!! Act up ayyyee!!" He said snapping his fingers and flipping his imaginary hair.

The class filled with laughter we knew he was tryna be funny and she also knew. She's used to it. Me and Gabi are on the ground crying, shit had us dying.

"I don't know why your laughing so hard Ms Janae. You and your little so called 'gang' won't be shit when you grow up you'll either be in jail or dead! Ya'll are disrespectful and you're father is ruining this community with his drug business" She yelled making the room go silent.

She really dislikes my father because her sister overdosed on drugs a while back and she hates everything has to do with drugs even though I've seen her smoke a few times.

"First of all you duck walking bitch, when I grow up I'm going to have my OWN business, I'll be my own boss just like my father unlike you. I've never liked your ugly ass, always doubting people. You can't say we ain't smart, yeah we might be a little 'bad' and 'disrespectful' buh we have ALL A's and don't lie and say we don't. I'll show yo dumbass one day mark my words Ms.Doodoo. Let's go y'all we don't need this, and I dare you to write me up because I recorded yo dumbass" I snapped at her and grabbed my things.

Me, Gabi, Alex and Dre walked out the class and before closing the door we had one last thing to say.

"Oh yeah Ms.Doodoo?" I called out with a smirk. "What you devil child" She said shaking her head.

"FUCK YOU!!" We all said in unison and holding our middle finger up. The fuck wrong with her.

We walked out and went to the gym where Keith and Chris were at. As soon as we walked in the bell rang we waited on them.

When they came Keith wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. We all walked to lunch. We sat at our table and started talking about random shit joking around ya know the usual.

"Nae why the fuck Nakya and Lola walking over here?" Gabi whispered. I turned around and seen what she said, they were coming.

"Ion know buh we gon find out" I told her mugging them. Nakya and I haven't talked since the fight between me and Lola. I don't really care anymore bitches switch up everyday.

They sat down and all of us looked at them with a "really nigga" face. They're acting like nothing happened the other day.

"Um is there a problem?" Lola asked with an attitude.

"Yes there is, why the fuck y'all sitting here? If one of us don't like you, we hate you. I guess someone forgot about that" Gabi said looking at Nakya.

"Man wha I do?" Nakya asked rolling her eyes causing me to laugh.

"You still hanging with this bitch after wha happened the Otha day. I been down for you since day one! And you chose this bitch over me? I've known you since 6th grade Kya, 6th grade!" I said slamming my fist on the table.