8-𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

Johntavien Keith's brother^^

Keith POV

*text mode*

Future😉💸💕:Wassgood ma?

Baby❤️👅💦:Nun, just got out the shower

Future😉💸💕: Ooouu so you wet right now?😏💦

Baby❤️👅💦:Yes😂

Future😉💸💕:Let daddy get a taste😏😏

Baby❤️👅💦: Omg shut up lil freak😂😂

Future😉💸💕:Ight, Ight but you going to Jackson party this Friday?

Baby❤️👅💦: Duh nigga, you know I gotta cut up

Future😉💸💕:Ight, and cut up on me must be, lemme catch you dancing on another nigga, ima air that bitch out💥Buh I'll see you tomorrow love good night😘

Baby❤️👅💦:LOL ight we'll see, good night😘😘

I sat my phone down and went downstairs to find my brothers laying on the couch smoking, that's all they do, as soon as I sat on the couch one of my brother's phone rang.

"Speak....oh my fault boss...okay we coming" Justin said hanging up, he went upstairs then yelled.

"Y'all get dressed we gotta do a little run tonight, get strapped and wear yo vests!!!" Why didn't he just tell us that before he went upstairs?

Me and John ran upstairs to get ready, tonight is going to be a long night. I'm only doing this to make some money, my brothers dragged me into this when I was just fifteen. I don't know if I plan on doing this forever but we'll see.

Fifteen minutes later we got to the trap, we walked inside to see everyone sitting down waiting on King, his ass always late but we can't complain, we sat down in our seats when King came through the door. "How y'all doin'?" He asked smirking.

"Goo-" King cut us off. "Ion give a fuck, now y'all know the plan so let's move now!!" He demanded walking out the window.

We all jumped up and headed to our trucks, ten minutes later we're all sitting outside one of the crabs traps, they been our enemies for a while now, their people killed some of our people and vise versa, King hates them, well he hates their boss Blue. That nigga did a lot of dirty shit to people but he's so unorganized that he can't get his business on top like King.

We got out and walked up to the trap, they so dumb they don't have not one guard out here, that makes it more easier, me and my bros went to the back door...one..two..three, we busted through the door.

"Put yo fucking hands up now crabs now!!!" I yelled pointing my gun at everyone in the room. "Yeah, put yo damn hands up" John smirked as they looked at us in shock. Everyone was still I caught one guy trying to be slick and shot him dead in the head.

"Fuck dat y'all dead" John said then started blasting

We started blasting too, when everyone was dead we grabbed our duffle bag and started grabbing all the money we could find we then walked upstairs to see the rest of the crew had already finished up here so we ran back out within five seconds the building blew up, that wasn't exactly the plan, King gon trip.

That was part 8 of Thuggin hope you liked it, Vote, Comment, and share for more