47-𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?

Keith POV
*2 weeks later*

"How the fuck ima tell Janae we're leaving?" I asked Justin as I walked around the room biting my fingernails. I really don't wanna leave her but I don't have a choice.

"Man I don't know but you're gonna have to hurry up because time is running out" Justin said shaking his head.

My moms sister is dying and me and my brothers promised to move to Paris to take of her kids, she doesn't want her kids to grow up here, she said when her oldest turns 15 we can move back down here which I don't understand.

We signed a contract and everything, and in Paris they take shit very seriously so there's no way I'm getting out of this, if we don't do what we said we were going to do, then we're going to jail or she'll get someone to kill us.

She's ruthless she owns this organization that has something to do with the military, so it's a do or die thing, I know it sounds dumb but it is what it is. If I knew I was gonna get attached to a girl and have everything I have now, I wouldn't have signed that contract.

I'm gonna miss Janae so much and I know it's gonna hurt her when I tell her this, I don't know how to tell her, I'm not going to school today either I just can't face her.

I already told the boys and they promised not to tell her, and we're leaving in three days, it's just too much.

"I'm just not gonna tell her I just can't face her" I said sliding my hands down my face.

"So you just gonna leave her without having an explanation? You just gonna leave her clueless for four years? And when you come back she's gonna hate you" Justin asked giving me a funny look.

"I don't know man, I'll have her brother tell her" I answered.

"Man that's fucked up, that girl loves you and I know you love her, you're gonna break her heart and I bet while you're gone she's gonna boss up and forget about you" He said chuckling.

"Man don't say no shit like that, you don't understand, I'm not trying to hurt her, I just don't have the guts to tell her" I said shaking my head.

"Whatever man, I'm bouta go to the mall, you wanna come?" He asked grabbing his keys.

"Sure" I said putting my shoes on.

We walked out the door and got in his car, as soon as he pulled off Nae started calling. "Shit, it's her, she been texting me all day" I said before answering the phone.

"Hello" I said trying to sound not nervous.

"Hey, why haven't you been texting me back? Everything alright?" She asked in a concerned voice making me feel even more guilty.

"Yeah yeah, everything's fine baby, I'm just a little sick" I lied while fake coughing
"You at school?" I asked.

"No, I'm about leave the house with Gabi to buy some baby stuff" She said then my heart dropped.

"Ya'll going to the mall?" I asked real quick. She took a long pause then answered.

"No, Gabi said she doesn't feel like being by a lot of people" She answered.