14-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨

Dre,Jayden and Alex^^

Janae POV

Today we're going to go pick up Nakya, she's been doing a lot better. She's gonna have to be on bed rest though. I can't wait till she gets all the way better, we have some shit we need to take care of.

Her mother doesn't know I'm bringing her home she asked me to get her because her mother was getting on her nerves.

Shamiyah, Gabi and I are on our way to the hospital, we stopped at a red light when a blue charger pulled up. It had tented windows but one of the backseat windows were down. I could see Jayla and Monica in the backseat.

The front seat window went down slowly and a dude with a blue bandanna covering his mouth and nose. He pulled out his gun with a beam on it. My eyes widened. Gabi screamed causing me to cringe.

"Where is your little boyfriend Janae?" One of the boys asked and I raised my eyebrow. That voice sounds very familiar.

"Tre? You're really pointing a gun at me?! And I don't know where he is and if I did I wouldn't tell you!" I yelled turning red. "You sure about that?!" He yelled back lifting another gun up and I smirked pulling mine out from the glove compartment.

Just then the light turned green and I sped off, Tre was close behind us, shots fired and my two tires in the back were flat, I lost control of the car and hit a pole I got a little dizzy, last thing I remember is Jayla hitting me in the head with something then everything went black.

Keith POV

Me and my niggas at my house waiting on the girls to get here. Janae left here at twelve and it's three. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up, I think something's wrong I can feel it. And she hasn't been responding to my text.

"Dre, call Gabi, Janae ain picking up" I demanded clenching my jaw.

"Ight" He pulled out his phone and called. "

"Gabi calm down where yall at?......okay we coming!!" Dre yelled standing up. "Wha happen?" I asked standing up pulling my pants up.

"Gabi said Tre took Janae and Jayla and Monica was apart of it, they're at the gas station around the corner" He said grabbing his gun.

"Man fuck!! Call King!!" I yelled grabbing my gun. We all got up and grabbed our guns and headed out the door. They picked the wrong ones to fuck with and I was gonna let them know that.

Janae POV

I woke up with a huge headache, I opened my eyes to see my hands and legs tied up on a dirty ass bed, rats crawled around making me shiver. "Where the fuck am I?" I mumbled to myself. Just then the door open and it was the devil himself.

"Wassup baby?" Tre smirked as I mugged the fuck out him.

This nigga is beyond crazy, I regret going out with him. I should've let my dad kill him when he first fucked me over. He rubbed my legs coming close to my thighs and private part.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Let me go!!" I yelled trying to get away. My ankles were hurting so bad they didn't have to tie it that tight.

"Shut the fuck up if you told me where he was you wouldn't be here right now!!" He yelled grabbing my neck kissing my cheek.

"What the fuck You want him so bad for pussy?! You like him or something?" I yelled moving around.

"He think he can just beat the hell outta me and get away with it? I want that nigga head and if that means I gotta hurt you to get to him then I'll do that" He whispered licking my ear.

"Let me go!!" My body started to get hot and my head started to pound. "I can't do that shawty I gotta wait for your boyfriend to come with his people so I can kill em because I know he's coming" He smirked twirling his gun around.

"You betta not lay a finger on him or my family you bitch ass nigga" The door flew open and Monica and Jayla came in smiling.

"They're almost here daddy" Jayla said biting her crusty ass lip, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Ight stay down here and watch her, don't touch her" He said walking out lowkey looking at her in disgust.

"What y'all bitches doing here?! Y'all just signing up for your own death" I snapped mugging the both of them. They both are some dumbass females and they probably know that.

"Shut the fuck up for I kill yo ass!" Jayla yelled spitting in my face.

"Tre said we can't kill her" Monica dumbass said making me chuckle. "Oh my god shut up! I know that I was tryna scare her" Jayla yelled slapping her on the back of her head causing her to frown.

"None of you bitches put fear in my heart" I smirked. Just then shots fired and I heard a lot of screams. "Keith!! Daddy!!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up" Monica said in a irritated tone still rubbing her head.

Someone busted threw the door, I look to see Nakya and the girls. Jayla quickly pulled out her gun and aimed it at my head.

"Nakya!!" I yelled in excitement. I'm surprised she can walk, well barley. Monica had her gun pointed to them.

"Make another step and I'll shoot!!" Jayla yelled while her hands started to shake. She was scared as fuck and I strongly doubt she'll buss.

"Yeah back up you gay bitch!" Monica smirked.

Nakya shot Monica, Shamiyah shot Jayla and Jayla shot me, I started breathing heavy and everything went black. I was wrong.

Vote, Comment and Share