50-𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

I decided to do this part over because I love you guys🙄❤️, I've been planning to do this but school is just stressing me out right now but make sure you  Vote, Comment and tell people to read my book‼️ There is going to be 3 more parts for this book then the sequel will come out soon....Stay tuned🤩
______
Janae POV

2 Months later

We've all graduated, that day was one of the best days of my life. Of course it would've been better with my daddy and Keith there. I still miss them both so much, but I gotta move on with my life. Recently I've been feeling really sick. I've been pushing it under the rug but it's been two months and I've gotten a little thick.

I talked to Aleria the other day and she agreed to take me to the doctor to see if I'm pregnant. I've been lying to Jace saying I might have a virus but he's not dumb.

I put my sandals on and grabbed my phone, not one call or text from Keith. If I am pregnant, my child won't have a father, the thought of that gives me chills and it worries me, everyone needs a father.

I walked downstairs seeing Aleria tying her shoes, she looked up and smiled. "You ready?" She asked standing up. I nodded and fake smiled, I wasn't ready at all, I was nervous and scared. "Jace!! We're leaving!" She yelled grabbing her keys.

Jace walked out his room and walked downstairs with just gym shorts, I made a stink face while Aleria bit her lip. He hugged us both. "Ugh put a shirt on" I said rolling her eyes.

"Shut up" He said playfully pushing my head.

"Ok we're gonna be late if we don't leave now" Aleria said walking towards the door.

"Ight, see ya'll later love you sis" Jace said kissing my forehead the kissing Aleria's lips.

We got in her car and she drove off. "Nae, whateva happens you'll be ok, and I'm sure you'll be a great mother and me and your brother will help you through this whole thing I promise" She said grabbing my hand.

"Jace is gonna kill me if i'm pregnant" I said shaking my head holding back my tears.

"He'll be mad for a while but he'll get over it" She said pulling up to the building. My heart started beating out of my chest. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and took a deep breath.

She parked and got out while I just sat there. She opened my door and grabbed my hand. "It's gonna be ok Nae, let's get this over with" She said backing up so I would get out.

I took a deep breath and got out. We walked inside and she signed me in. A few minutes later I was called to the back. My eyes grew wide as I seen Gabi and Dre walk out. She gave me a weird look and so did Dre.

"Come with me please" I begged Aleria feeling their eyes on me.

She got up and walked to the back with me. We followed the nurse to the room. "Have a seat right there missy" She instructed.

I did as told. "Ok, so we all know why you're here right?" She asked putting her gloves on. I nodded. She started doing what nurses usually do then she stopped and looked me in the eyes. "Aren't you King's daughter?" She asked smiling.

I nodded then looked away. Now is not the time to talk about him. "Oh wow I helped deliver you, your mom is Janet right?" She asked and I looked at Aleria and she shook her head not knowing what to say.