28-𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩

*3 months later*

Janae POV

Right now I'm on a plane to Georgia with Alex, he wants to see if the girl he's talking to is real, if she isn't than Ima beat her ass.

Alex has been talking about this girl nonstop and I know he'll be crushed if she isn't who she claims to be.

Keith is still in a coma, I miss him so much. I've been going to see him everyday the doctors said they're not seeing any progress. And they're thinking about pulling the plug.

I talked to Jace before anyone, we had a nice long talk and it was very helpful. And nakya has a girlfriend, I don't trust her at all she doesn't like me and I don't like her. She gives me a really bad vibe.

She's always saying slick shit when no one is talking to her. She just always has a fucking attitude and it's annoying as fuck, I really don't know what Nakya sees in her. And yes it is Lola.

*1 hour later*

Alex POV

We just got off the plane and went to a hotel we settled in. Jessica doesn't know that I'm here to see her if she did then she would come up with a bunch of excuses. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

Alex😩💕: Yo Jess where you at?

Jessica🤔❤️: I'm at my sisters house

Alex😩💕: Ight well how long you gon be there?

Jessica:🤔❤️: All day why?

Alex😩💕: Ight, and no reason buh I'll talk to you later I got some business to take care of🤟🏽

Jessica🤔❤️: You always got business to take care of😴🖕🏽

I ignored her text and called this computer guy Harry who can find good information.

"Speak" He said answering the phone.

"Wassup, this Lex you got some information on that girl I told you about?" I asked glancing at Janae as she went through pictures of her and Keith on her phone.

"Yeah I'll send her address now" He said moving around.

"Ima need her sisters address, she's over there now" But what if she was lying?

"You know what just track down her phone, she prolly been lying" I told him as he chuckle.

"I gotchu, Jessica Davis right?" And I nodded like he could see me.

"Yeah" I simply answered. "I'll send you the money when I get back to Cali" I informed him.

"Sounds good to me" he said hanging up.

Right away he sent me the address, I showed Nae. We took a 30 minute nap and headed to the car we rented.

I got up front and followed the directions to Jessies house (that's her sisters name) 40 minutes later we pulled up to this small house. All of a sudden I got nervous as fuck.

"You ready?" Nae asked grabbing my hand smirking.

"Yeah I guess" I mumbled taking a deep breath. Lord please don't let this bitch be fake. I should've hit up Nev and Max off that catfish show.