20-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴

Janae POV

"Ok, so you telling me this nigga got someone pregnant?" I said standing up as tears streamed down my face.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now. Cheating is one thing but you got the bitch pregnant?

"I'm sorry girl, as soon as I heard I knew I had to tell you" She shook her head.

"Nah it's not your fault fuck that nigga and that bitch and when I see that bitch it's on sight pregnant or not ion give a fuck about none of that I'm tired of getting hurt, knowing that hoe she probably did it on purpose she knows we're together" I said sitting back on the bed shaking.

I began to cry in her lap. How could he do this to me? I have been nothing but be loyal to this nigga and he goes and get a bitch pregnant? And a hoe at that.

That's why he's been acting weird. I'm so done with him, if he thinks I'm finna play stepmommy he has another thing coming.

He could've just told me instead of me having to hear it from someone else, that is so embarrassing.

"It's okay baby girl I'm here you want me to stay over?" She asked massage my head.

"Yes please" I said wiping my face.

"Ight Nae I brought some clothes just in case so um what you wanna do?" She said as I sat up.

"Let's just chill and watch tv" I simply answered walking to the bathroom to clean up.

I turned off my phone, not even wanting to see his name pop up.

Keith POV

I've been calling and texting Janae nonstop, she ain answer me yet. I wonder if she's mad at me or if something's wrong.

I hope she ain find out about Julia or that's my ass. I just don't got the balls to tell her I'm legit afraid of her reaction but it's my fault and ain't no turning back.

My big brother Justin walked downstairs putting his hat on smirking. "Wassup bro" He said looking in the fridge.

"Just chillin" I said checking my phone once again.

"What's up with you and ole girl?" He said pouring a cup of juice.

"We straight but she ain't been hitting me up lately I don't know what I did" I said rubbing my chin growing worried.

"You think she found out about Julia?" I asked making my eyes widen. What if she did?

"She couldn't have. I only told you and the boys" I mumbled to myself.

"Go look at what Julia posted on Instagram"  He said shaking his head.

I pulled out my phone quick and went on her page, this bitch posted a picture of her baby bump her caption was Keith jr. "What the fuck man I hope Nae ain't see this. I'll talk to you later man I'm gonna be late" I said rushing out.

Man I pray to god she ain't see that shit. I pulled up and seen Nakya holding Janae. Yup I'm done for. I got out the car and walked up to them. "Jan-"

"Save the bullshit Keith what the fuck I did to you huh?! I've been loyal to yo ass and you go and get a bitch pregnant?!" She said cutting me off pushing me causing people to stare.

"It's not even like that Janae" I said grabbing her arm only for it to be snatched away.

"Then what the fuck is it like Keith? You know what just leave me alone" She stormed off leaving all of us and more people around speechless.

"Who told her?" I asked turning around mugging them.

"I did, you ain finna play my bestfriend and yo babymama posted something on instagram, she was gonna find out anyway" Gabi said folding her arms with a dumb smirk on her face.

"Before you run yo fucking mouth you should know the truth! I didn't cheat on her I fucked that girl before I met Janae you dumb bitch!" I yelled getting in her face.

"Man chill, you don't have to talk to her like that" Dre said stepping in front of her mugging me making me chuckle.

"Man fuck that, she should've minded her damn business. I might not get her back now you know how Nae is!" I said mugging him mad as fuck.

"He's right, just mind ya business and get ya paper" Alex shrugged and Gabi gave him the finger.

I should've just told her, now the story is getting twisted up. I ran off to find her the bell had already rang, the halls were empty. I couldn't find her anywhere damn I fucked up.

Janae POV

I'm never going to talk to that nigga again and to think I loved him. I really don't understand why I do to deserve shit like this. I'm done with relationships.

I was on the empty side of the school they are remodeling things on this side. I just needed to get away from everyone. I couldn't walk anywhere without people whispering and pointing. I look dumb as fuck because of this nigga.

"Aye lil ma why you crying?" I turned around and see my best friend from middle school.

"Chris? Oh my god it's you" I ran up to him and squeezed him tight he hugged me back. He looked so cute and grown up damn I missed him.

He had to move away with his mom because his parents were having problems but I'm glad he's back. "Aw man I missed you. I won't ever leave you again best friend" He kissed my forehead.

His dad used to be in the game with my father. My dad told me he was working on getting a certain amount of money before quitting the game. My dad could've just gave it to him but he wanted to get it on his own, and by the time he got it, Chris's mom was fed up and couldn't take it anymore so she took Chris and moved away.

"Promise?" I laughed sticking out my pinky finger.

"I promise pookie now come on and tell me what's wrong cause I don't wanna stay in the creepy ass room" He said grabbing my hand.

"Why are you on this side anyway?" I asked him sniffling.

"This school is confusing as hell I'm lost" He laughed then stopped when he realized I was really upset.

We walked out and started walking around. "So what's wrong?" He asked wiping my tears away.

He's always the person to cheer you up or be there when something's wrong. He's a really cool and generous person. He was always there when someone would make fun of me or whenever I had trouble with my work.

"My boyfriend, well ex cheated on me and got someone pregnant" I said shaking my head getting upset all over again.

"I'm sorry ma, just know you haven't done nothing wrong some niggas just don't want to be committed and there's nothing you can do about that, is he here?" He asked rubbing his chin frowning.

"He's right there" He looked up and seen Keith walking towards us looking mad as hell.

"Yo who the fuck is this?!"

That was part 20 of Thuggin Vote Comment and Share for more