40-𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘣

Keith POV

Jace and I shot the two guards at the door then King kicked the door down. We started busting people shits, bodies were dropping quick.

I saw Julia run to the back. Shooting my way through I finally reached Julia. I pushed inside some room and she fell to the ground.

"Where are they?" I asked pointing my gun at her.

"Oh hey Keith baby how are ya?" She said standing up and smirking.

I shot her in the shoulder not really in the mood for her shit. "Don't play with me bitch, where they at?!" I yelled getting impatient.

"They're in the basement" She said crying holding her shoulder. "Show me" I said still holding my gun up.

She nodded and walked out the door. I followed her. While we were walking she got shot and started running. I ran also, she opened some door and ran down the steps.

I walked down slowly and saw Nakya laying on the ground holding her stomach. Little Justice was in the corner not moving, crying nothing.

I ran over to her and picked her up. Her eyes were wide open and she was pale as fuck. Tears rolled down my face as I laid her back down. I quickly turned around and pointed my gun to Julia. "What the fuck happened to her?!!" I said shaking with tears running down my eyes.

"I-I dropped her an-and Shamiyah kicked her, I'm sorry please don't ki-" Before she could finish what she was saying I shot her. I can't even think straight I slid down the wall and just cried, my baby is gone I won't get to see her little precious face anymore, her laughs and weird noises, nothing. Chris ran down the steps and yelled.

"Let's go nigga, Chris set up a bomb!! This shit finna blow!!" I quickly grabbed Nakya and took one more look at Justice. We both ran out the door but I stopped. What if Janae's still in there. I stopped and looked at the building.

"What you doing?! Come on bruh, you wanna die?!" Alex said pulling my arm.

"What if she's in there?!" I asked with tears coming down my face.

"S-She's not Shamiyah took her away" Nakya mumbled with her eyes closed.

I ran to the van and laid Nakya down. Uzi was next to me typing away on his computer. When Alex got in the van King drove off he looked back at me then back to the road. Turning the corner we hear the trap blow up.

"Where is Justice and where the fuck is my daughter?!" King said yelling .

"Justice is dead and Nakya told me Shamiyah took Janae somewhere else" I said then sighed.

"Damn man!! Uzi find my daughter" King ordered. "I'm already on it" Uzi said with his eyes still on his laptop.

My mind is everywhere right now. The picture of Justice's lifeless body won't leave my head. I hope Janae is alright if I lose her I don't know what ima do.

"I found her, she's turning into some abandon lake by some old skating rink" Uzi said looking up. "I know where that at" King said speeding off.

"Keep her awake I'll have one of the guys take her to the hospital when we get to the rink" King said with his eyes still on the road.

Janae POV

"Man why the fuck we here?" I asked Shamiyah as some two big girls put me down.

"Shut the fuck up" She said rubbing her stomach.

"I hope you know my daddy will find me and kill yo dumbass, you thought you could defeat him? You're one dumbass bitch" I mumbled laughing.

"Didn't I say shut the fuck up!!" She yelled punching me in the stomach.

"So what we gonna do boss?" One of the big girls asked.

"We're gonna wait, I wanna let them see their precious princess die, I'm sure they know where we at they got some smart people on they team" She smirked and their eyes widened.

"Hell no I ain finna die for yo dumbass, come on sis" One of the big girls said walking away.

The other followed, Shamiyah pulled out her gun and shot both of them in the head killing them both. I shook my head and looked down.

"You sick bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're doing all this crazy shit for no reason, over a little argument that we had. It didn't have to be like this, we could've just left each other alone but you wanna do all this dangerous shit that will have you and your baby killed." I said shaking my head.

"That's not the only reason you dumb bitch, you have everything and get whatever you want. My mom worked hard as fuck for me and my sister while your dad can just sell dope and have his own empire and get a shit load of easy money" She huffed.

"You think he don't work hard?! My dad is doing something that will get him killed or locked up. I wish he had a normal good paying job but I can't make his decisions he chose to be what he is, I worry about him every fuckin day ma nigga, I worry that I may not have a dad anymore, I already don't have a mom. My life is hard as fuck. I ain had no mama to talk to about boys and shit if anything your life is better than mine, well now I don't think so because my people is standing right there" I said smiling at my brother.

Shamiyah pulled her gun out but before she could use it King shot her clean in the head. No words being exchanged he just got straight to the point.

Keith ran over to me and untied me but not before shooting her stomach multiple times. I hugged him tight and we kissed. For some reason I started crying hard as fuck. "J-Justice is dead and Nak-"

"I know ma, I know. Nakya is on her way to the hospital now and Justice is in a better place baby" He said rubbing my back. I nodded and looked at Jace he just stood there smiling

"What you smiling for?" I asked standing up looking confused.

"Just happy to see you're ok" He shrugged holding his arms out. I went over to him and hugged him.

"Naeee!!" I heard Gabi yell. I let go of Jace and hugged Gabi she jumped on me and I hissed

"Ooo I'm sorry girl you ok?" Gabi said rubbing my back.

"Yeah I just wanna go home" I mumbled.

Aye hope you liked part 41 of Thuggin Vote, Comment and Share this book for more‼️

#Rip little Justice