24-𝘏𝘢𝘴 𝘛𝘰 𝘌𝘯𝘥

Janae POV
*The next Day*

I sat in the kitchen just in my own world thinking while everyone else was upstairs. We were all supposed to be in school but we just decided not to go.

Everyone has been so quiet ever since what happened last night. The boys haven't been the same, Alex hasn't been his goofy self, Dre and Keith are just mad at the world trying to find a plan on getting back at the guys who took their friends life.

My dad and his people are still working on finding out exactly who did this and how they're gonna get them back as well.

I hope the boys get over it eventually, Jayden is in a better place and he's long gone and there's nothing we can do to bring him back. All Keith does is talk about him and I understand that he's hurt but things happen and we have to be strong and thug it out.

"What you doing?" Shamiyah said scaring the hell out of me.

"Gosh you scared me, but I was just sitting her thinking" I told her grabbing a water bottle out the fridge.

"Oh well everyone is being so boring and depressed" She complained rolling her eyes.

"Someone close to them got killed of course they would feel depressed" I responded shaking my head.

"Ok but what does that have to do with us? You didn't even know him and you were crying and shit being fake" Her choice of words caught me off guard.

"How is me crying being fake? You know what? Just walk away before I spazz and say something I might regret" I waved her off shaking my head. I really don't know what's up with her, her attitude is just getting worse and she's been more clingy than usual. Maybe I'm just trippin.

Keith POV

"Ight so Friday night is when we hit the first trap which is where they keep the baby shit, not a lot of shit in there to take and not that much people to take out buh kill everyone you see in there. After we leave the first trap I want Alex and Dre to go to Kobe's house, Kobe is one of blues best workers, blow up the house don't leave nothing behind and don't get caught" King instructed while we nodded taking everything in.

I was ready to fuck some shit up. They fucked with the wrong people I was gonna make them regret killing my nigga Jayden.

"Saturday night we all hit the main trap Blue lives there, which I find dumb as fuck but we bust inside kill everyone, not as much people will be there like usual because one of them is throwing a party that night a few blocks away from the trap so it won't be that many bodies, make sure Blue is dead!! If blue lives then it's y'all asses" He bagged his fist on the table then looked at Chris.

"Chris I heard your good with locks, Blue has this huge locker it's blue it's full of drugs, money, checks and some more shit who knows, buh I want you to unlock it, Keith will be covering you." I nodded and checked my phone realizing that I never texted Nae back, I'll call her later when this meeting is over.

"The rest of y'all kill every nigga you see and take what's good Ight?" He said lighting a blunt and making sure everyone understood what he was saying.

"Bet" They said in unison

"Ight get the fuck out my face" King said lighting a blunt.

We all walked out and went to Nae's house when we got there no one was there, where the fuck they at? I pulled out my phone to call her. I missed her and wanted to talk to her, I've been shutting her out lately. I've been so focused on this Jayden shit that I've forgot to treat my princess. Ima make it up to her though.

"Yooooo" Janae slurred through the phone sounding drunk as hell making me raise my eyebrow.

"You drunk?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"No—Maybe" She laughed making me more pissed.

"Man where the fuck you at?" I sighed rubbing my temple trying to calm my nerves.

"Why?" She snapped and I raised my eyebrow.

"Man stop fucking playing with me where the fuck you at?!" I yelled grabbing my keys.

"Wassup ma, long time no see" A deep voice said my eyes widen. Who the fuck was that?

"Oh shit Keith we're at the beach help!!" She said then hung up.

I stood there in shock. "Yo wassup they good?" Jace asked walking out the bathroom and pulling up his pants.

"Fuck no man, we gotta get to the beach quick come on!!" I said running to my car. It's always some shit.

Janae POV

Me and Gabi are hiding behind this cabin. I don't know where Nakya and Shamiya went. Gabi is holding on to me tight as fuck. I was drunk as fuck and didn't really know what was going on.

"It's alright Gabi we're gonna be fine I promise" I whispered trying to calm her down, she was getting on my nerves. Just then someone put bags over our heads, I took in a bunch of air then I was out. Not again.

Keith POV

We finally got to the beach and everyone was gone there's yellow tape all around the beach, me and the guys just went over to a bar table. "Hey, you guys can't be over here!" A officer yelled.

"What happened?" Dre asked clenching his jaw.

"These guys were shooting and tried to catch these girls, the girls ran off somewhere and so did the guys we don't know where they are now, now please go we have some work to do" He said waiting for us to leave.

"What did they have on how did they look?" Jace asked pulling out his phone. 

"Too much information now leave GO!!" He demanded. We left and I felt someone pulling my leg and I looked to see that it was a little boy he looked about five or six.

"Yo mister I know how the people looked" He said crossing his arms. I bent down to his height. "Please tell me" I said fixing my shirt.

"The guys had on all black with blue bandannas and it was this girl that looked like a boy for sure, and this dark skin girl and this girl with curly hair with tatts and this other girl" He said acting like he was trying to think.

"Thanks little man, here's my number if you need anything I'm Keith" I said handing him a piece of paper with my number on it.

"I know who you are my names Kaiden I live with my granny she's not doing well and I lost my sister when all of this happened I don't know where she at" He pouted looking around.

"Ight lil man come on I'll have someone take you home" I said standing up and placing my hand on his head.

We all rushed to our cars and drove off damn I hope the girls okay. This shit is happening all too fast. We gotta put this to an end.

That was part 24 of Thuggin❤️Vote, Comment and Share for more.