51- 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

Blow up the comment section and vote please if you didn't vote and follow me please so you can know when the sequel comes out.

_________

Janae POV

*2 Months Later*

I sent everyone a text asking them to come over for dinner, and surprisingly everyone said they would come. I'm going to tell them that I've been keeping to myself for a while.

I've been trying to hide it for a while but I'm really getting big and I know they're wondering. I'm beyond nervous but I think everyone will be happy about it, although I'm worried about what my brother will think. He's been a great help, he helped me cope and find a college that fits me and is currently helping me build this business.

I sighed putting my Ipad away. I was looking at old photos of me and Keith, I haven't heard from him at all, the boys said they haven't either which is crazy as fuck to me. I just really wished that he would've stayed.

Aleria moved in recently, her and my brother are like meant for each other, I've never seen him so happy. I kinda get jealous at times when I see them do lovey dovey shit. She told me to start dating again but I'm not ready for that. And nobody wants to date a pregnant girl.

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly got up and put on one of Keith's shirts that was big on me. I walked downstairs and looked through the peephole. It was Alex. I opened the door and stepped to the side so he could come in, as soon as I closed the door he hugged me tight, I quickly pushed him away.

"What's wrong? I stink or something?" He asked smelling himself.

"N-no my stomach just hurts" I told him putting a fake smile on my face.

"Mmm, ok" He said eyeing me walking to the kitchen. "Damn when ya'll get a cook?" He said pointing to our new cook Wanda.

"Eh, not too long ago, her food is amazing, she can cook anything and she doesn't charge that much but we pay her extra" I told him sitting at the island.

"That's wassup" He said sitting next to me.

"So wassup bro, what you finna do now since we're done with high school?" I asked him.

"Well...I've been thinking about being a youtuber, them fuckas get hella paper" He said smirking rubbing his hands together.

He's right they do and I have a channel as well, I don't post much but two of my videos are doing numbers putting some money in my pockets.

"True, but that's it? What about college?" I asked him and he sighed then rolled his eyes.

"Nae, I'm not fit for college, that shit just not for me man" He told me playing with his finger nails.

"Why? Your grades are good enough you have a higher GPA than me Alex, I believe you can be a youtuber but you should have a backup thing because you never know what could happen. What if one day Youtube just shuts down? You should have something else to fall on" I told him eating some grapes.

"I'll see what I can do, but for now I'm focused on being a youtuber" He said then the doorbell rang.

"Can you get that?" I asked him, I was too tired to get up.