48-𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘉𝘺𝘦

Excuse my mistakes😭

Janae POV

These past few days with Keith have been beyond amazing. We went out everyday spending as much time with each other. No arguments, disagreements, just positive vibes. He was being so sweet and caring, the only time he touched his phones is for pictures and reservations, he made me feel like a queen. I wish it was like this all the time.

Today is the last day that we're going to see each other in four years. It hurts like crazy but I just want everything to be perfect, especially because it's prom night.

I can't wait to see how everyone looks. Unlike any other girl I wasn't so excited about it at first. The only thing I am excited about was spending time with Keith and my friends.

I'm at the hair salon right now with my new friend Lewis, we met online, his work is amazing, he's the best in town and he's funny as fuck.

"You almost done? I don't wanna be late" I asked looking at the clock of the wall. I was just ready to see how I looked.

"Beauty takes time don't rush me, and yes girl I'm almost done you're gonna be lookin good as fuck" Lewis said while doing my hair and I playfully rolled my eyes.

I pulled out my phone and called Gabi.

"Hello?" She answered laughing at something in the background.

"Hey girl where you at?"

"Leaving the nail shop, I'm about to pick up our dresses" She answered and I nodded as if she could see me. Our dresses were gorgeous and made by a well known designer in Miami. They cost over ten thousand.

Gabi is glowing, her and Dre talked and they're back together, he's taking her to prom, Keith is taking me of course, Chris is taking his girlfriend, she came down here yesterday, he told us we'll meet her tonight. He's been in a real good mood ever since he found out about her coming down here, he forgave her for aborting their child.

I haven't heard from Alex in a little minute, I miss him so much, I called but his sister always answers and says he doesn't wanna talk. He hasn't been himself and I wanna be there for him and help him get through whatever he's going through but my dad taught me that I can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped.

"Ok girly I'm done" Lewis said spinning the chair around.

I look in the mirror and my eyes get wide, my hair looks amazing. "Oh my god Lewis this is beautiful" I said hugging him smiling.

"How much is it?" I asked pulling out my wallet but he stopped me.

"It's free bae, send me a lot of pictures so I can post them but I gotta go, my man is waiting for me" He said running to the back making me laugh. I left him a few hundred in his tip jar and left.

I'm so excited, I pulled up to the house and got out, the boys are getting ready a Keith's house and me and Gabi are getting ready here. I unlocked the door and walked inside, Jace was sitting on the couch with Aleria, he looked at me then back to the tv.

We haven't really spoken since the little argument we had, I miss him but I'm not finna beg him to talk to me. I admit I was acting like a brat but at the end of the day I'm his sister and if it was the other way around I would've told him.

"Hey Janae, can I help you get ready?" Aleria asked smiling. I smiled back

"Yeah I need help it's almost time" I said running upstairs.

Gabi was sitting on my bed on her phone "Aw your hair is so pretty best friend" Gabi said standing up.

"Yours does too bestie, but let's hurry up, you still doing my makeup?" I asked grabbing my dress off the bed.