41-𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳

Janae POV

I'm so happy to be home but at the same time I'm sad. Justice is gone, Nakya is in a coma, shit is just crazy. Me and King still ain talking but I don't give a fuck ima do me regardless. I'm staying with Jace right now he wants me to meet this girl he's talking to today.

"You ready Nae?" Jace said coming in my room.

"Yeah I'm ready" I said getting up putting my shoes on. Keith has been a little off lately, ima just leave it alone for now. I might be trippin.

Jace locked the house up and we got in his car. We're suppose to be meeting her at some diner. "You talked to King yet?" Jace asked looking at me then back to the road.

"You know I ain talked to him I'm so done with his ass, I don't know why he's still mad, we got the shit over with the war is over" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yeah I don't know why he still mad either I'll talk to him later and the wars over for now I guarantee you some shit gon come up probably not now but soon" He said grabbing my hand.

"Whatever and you're right" I sighed and looked out the window.

Keith POV

I'm at Dre's house chillin in the game room playing 2k I was whooping his ass. "Yo what the fuck, you cheating" Dre said mugging me.

"No the fuck I'm not nigga you just trash" I said laughing.

"Man whatever you talk to Nae yet?" He asked pausing the game looking at me. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

I deadass don't wanna lose her. I know shit will get worse if I don't tell her buh at the same time she'll leave me if I do tell her.

"Nah man shit is hard as fuck, how could you possibly tell the person you love that you cheated on them" I sighed. "I really regret that shit, I shouldn't have smoked and got drunk with my stupid ass brother man, I bet he did it on purpose, told those girls to come in my room and everything, he doesn't like Nae, I should've known" I vented shaking my head.

"You what?!" Gabi yelled scaring us both. My eyes widened.

"Oh shit, please don't tell her!" I said getting up.

"And why would I do that? She's my best friend" She said crossing her arms.

"Cause I'm gonna tell her myself" I told her slightly lying.

"When?" She asked stepping closer trying to intimidate me with her short ass.

"I don't know bruh I'm scared if I tell her ima lose her" I said sitting back down.

"Well you're making it worse by keeping it from her, the sooner the better and if you don't tell her I will" She said sitting on Dre's bed eating popcorn.

"Gimme some" Dre said holding his hand out smirking.

"No nigga get yo own" She said rolling her eyes continuing to stuff the food in her mouth almost making me puke.

He jumped on the bed tackling her. Lemme leave so they can fuck. I got up and grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

Janae POV

Aleria is a real cool person.We hit it off quick, she told me how her and Jace met and that shit had me dying my brotha is a mess. "So y'all not together?" I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"No, we're just talking right now I guess" She said pulling her hair back. She was very pretty and kind of shy at first but I don't blame her. Me and her exchanged numbers.We said our goodbyes and left, getting into the car Keith text me.