31-𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘴

*2 weeks later*

Keith POV

So today I find out if I'm the father, I'm nervous as fuck, I'm not ready for a baby right now. And plus me and Nae have been doing great I don't want to lose her, and I know it would crush her, she's the girl I want to get married and have kids with.

I could've been found out if the baby was mine but I've been avoiding it. I'm not ready to be a father man, and I'm definitely not ready to have Julia as my baby mother.

Julia had the people mail the results to her house. To be honest I don't trust that, but I pulled up to her little beat up house and walked to the door. I banged on the door and it swung open this dude was at the door with only boxers on.

"Yo what the fuck you want?" He mugged me then blowed smoke in my face. I wasn't in the mood to fight or killing anyone right now so I calmed my nerves.

"Where Julia at?" I asked mugging the fuck outta him this nigga look mad familiar buh the shit not clicking right now.

"Julia, some nigga here asking for you!" He yelled not taking his eyes off me

"Who the fu-oh hi Keith" She had a smirk on her face. She had a ugly ass robe on with hella stains on it. All you could smell was weed and sex and you could hear the baby crying.

"You got the results?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I sure do, come in. James go back upstairs I'll be there in a minute" She told ole dude. That name still ain clicking I ain gon stress it though.

"Ight baby don't take long" He slapped her ass and smirked then walked off. I just wanna see the results and go, if he thought that was making me jealous he had it all wrong everybody and they daddy done had this broad.

She let me in the house, and it was a mess, roaches on the walls and by the stove. The baby was just laying on the nasty couch screaming.

Ion know if I could let this little girl stay here, mine or not. I picked her up and rocked her, she calmed down and looked in my eyes. I was looking at her features this baby don't look nothing like me.

"Here" She handed me the paper. I scanned it over and it says I'm the father. The baby's name is Justice amore Fernandez. She gave the baby my last name and all like what the fuck.

"Man ion believe this shit this baby don't look nothing like me bruh" I shook my head looking at the paper one more time.

"Well it says you're the father!" She yelled in my face almost making me throw up by the smell of her breath. What was a thinking when I fucked her?

"You prolly did something to the paper!!" I yelled back, this isn't making any sense.

"Well I didn't bitch take care of your child!!" She yelled pushing me.

"You know what, I'm going to the doctor right now to see if the baby mine" I told her calmly making her face drop.

"You betta not!" She yelled mugging me.

"Yeah cause you know this baby not mine!" I grabbed the baby and her car seat and left. I'm not gon let this little girl stay in a place like that I just can't. I pulled out my phone and called Nae.

"Hello?" She answered I smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Wassup baby" I said starting the car.