52- 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭

This is going to be the last chapter of this book. Thank you all for your support and for sticking with me for this long❤️This is my first book and it kind of got big, blow up the comment section and vote please if you didn't vote and follow me please so you can know when the sequel comes out.
_______

Janae

*4 Months Later*

These past few months have gone by really fast, I've gotten bigger of course and I've been doing a lot better.

I've started college not too long ago, it's been real stressful but I'm pushing through it. Today I find out what I'm having and today is also Gabi's baby shower. I want to know what I'm having so I won't buy stuff then when they come they're the opposite gender.

I'm taking online classes because all that walking around is too much for me. I'm majoring in business, I want to have my own fashion and hair company or a dance company. I finally convinced Alex to go to college and he made it in, I'm so proud of him. He's still in the game but you can't just drop out of that.

"Wassup babygirl you ready?" Jace asked walking in my room. Aleria's at work so he's taking me.

"Uh yeah, lemme grab my shoes" I got out my bed slowly and went to my closet. I have on some gray leggings with an oversized Thrasher shirt and some low top vans. I grabbed my phone and purse, we're going shopping afterwards. I followed him out.

I'm really excited about finding out the gender. I've been eager to go and buy baby stuff but I don't want to buy the wrong things. I'm hoping I will have a boy and a girl but I for sure want a boy. Girls are too much and with the attitude I have it will be ten times worse with her.

__________

Gabi

Today's the day that I find out if I'm having a babygirl or a Babyboy, I'll be happy with whatever though, I'm just ready for he or she to come out.

I'm over being pregnant, the morning sickness, the headaches, cravings and more bullshit and I feel very insecure some times. I feel like I'm ugly and Dre will fuck off and find someone better.

I walked downstairs to see Dre talking to my mom. "Mom? What are you doing here?" I asked looking at her. "Dre, what is she doing here?" I asked crossing my arms mugging them both.

We haven't spoke to each other in a long ass time and she just wanna pop up thinkin shit sweet? Hell no. "Calm down baby, she just wants to talk, sit down" He told me holding my hand. I snatched away and sat on the opposite side she was sitting on.

"Look at you" She said smiling with tears in her eyes. I rolled my eyes annoyed already.

"You came to talk or stare at me?" I asked with an attitude.

"Hey, I know we're on bad terms right now but I'm still your mother" She frowned, I laughed.

"Oh now you're my mother? You kicked me and my baby out on the streets! I was starving! How could you?! And we haven't spoken to each other in months, no texts? Calls? Nothing from you, you lost that title as a mother when you kicked me out and acted as if I didn't matter." I said as tears streamed down my face.