23-𝘕𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘕𝘰

Keith POV

I turned the body over and it was Jayden. At this point I'm confused, Jayden was never the type to get in shit like this.

I looked him over and seen a lot of blood coming from his head, I panicked I just threw him in the backseat.

"Damn Jayden, get up bro, who did this to you?!" I yelled shaking him trying to get him to get up while driving. His eyes were rolling back and tears streamed down my face, he doesn't deserve this.

He was silent for a little bit then he said "Blue." I drove crazily down the highway surprised I wasn't pulled over yet.

When I pulled up to the hospital I hopped out the car and got him out carrying him inside with his blood all over me.

"Yo my friend needs help please!!" I yelled while getting fearful looks from people in the room.

A lot of workers came and took him and this nurse walked up to me with a few papers. "Young man can you fill out these papers for your friend if you don't we can't really do much for him" She said with an attitude.

"Bitch if y'all don't save my friend I will kill all of you including your family, get that shit out my fucking face" I yelled walking past her. She quickly walked away, I pulled out my phone and called Dre. I thought Jayden moved away, something ain't right.

Janae POV

We're all sitting in the movie room watching tv. Keith still isn't here yet and I'm getting worried. I called and texted him but he hasn't responded.

Dre's phone went off and he answered making me snapped my head his way hoping it was him.

"Yo wassup?....Where you at? Why the fuck you at the hospital?! Jayden?! Ight we comin!!" He said hanging up and putting on his shoes. My eyes widened I hope it isn't anything too serious.

"We gotta go, Keith said he found Jayden and he's in real bad shape they at the hospital now let's go!!" He yelled running out the door grabbing his keys.

My eyes widened, I ran up to my room and grabbed my Nike slides. After everyone was out the house I locked up and got in the car with Jace.

We pulled up to the hospital and ran inside Dre ran to the counter and screamed at this nurse who wasn't trying to give him any information of his homeboy because he wasn't family.

Dre grabbed her by her shirt and whispered something in her left ear as her eyes widened and her lip began to tremble. She snatched away and told him where to go and he just ran off and we followed finding Keith sitting in the chair crying, I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around him, this isn't good.

"Is he ok?" I asked teary eyed. Seeing him cry just broke my heart. He looked me in my eyes and cried harder.

"He died fifteen minutes ago, he had too much damage in his brain" He laid his head on my chest.

Dre punched a hole in the wall and Alex just broke down in the corner shaking his head. This was my first time seeing any of them cry and it broke my heart.

Jace, Chris and Kay shook their heads, the girls had a sad expression on their face. Gabi went to comfort her boyfriend but he pushed her away.

"I'm so sorry you guys we're gonna find out who did this." I said rubbing his back.

"You damn right bruh! That's some bullshit, Jayden never bothered nobody he's not even in the game" Dre shouted shaking his head Gabi hugged him. But he pushed her away again and she backed down taking the seat next to where he was standing.