Interview❗️

Ok so this chapter is like an interview with the characters. Just wanted to try something new😂🤷🏽‍♀️.

-The Interview-

*Janae*

Narrator: Hello Janae you look great as usual

Janae: Thank you.

Narrator: So um how are you? How do you feel about the whole coma thing with keith?

Janae: Well you already know I'm not happy with what happened, but I was so hurt and I still am I haven't been talking to nobody not even my father.

Narrator: I'm sorry Janae I really hope he wakes up.

Janae: Yeah me too.

Narrator: So um how do you feel about shamiyah, do you ever plan on working things out with her in the future?

Janae: Helllll no, I lost all respect for her like seriously she knows how I feel about my mother leaving and she wan say some shit like that, I'm never talking to her again.

Narrator: Well I understand where you're coming from. And to give you some advice I think you should talk to your family and friends they haven't done anything wrong just talk it out, talk to someone you can trust, let some of your emotions out nae

Janae: Yeah you're right, but you can't trust nobody not even the ones that say they love you or the ones that been there since day one but I'll talk to somebody.

Narrator: Okay baby girl keep your head up that's all for now.

*Shamiyah*

Narrator: Hey Shamiyah you look tired

Miyah: I am, can we hurry this up?

Narrator: Well ok um why do you want to keep the baby?

Miyah: I would never kill a baby, I don't care how it got here, the baby is innocent.

Narrator: Mmm um who is going to help you with the baby?

Miyah: I don't know to be honest. My mom was mad as fuck, she was about to kick me out of the house but when I told her about how I got pregnant she let me stay. She understands why i'm keeping the baby....she was raped and had my little sister Alana, she wants to find out who did it but I can't tell her

Narrator: Have you talked to Kay? How do you think he feels?

Shamiyah: Yeah I talked to him. I went off on him he said the same shit Janae said like why can nobody be on my side?! He told me he's not taking care of something that is not his responsibility so I told him to leave.

Narrator: Well why did you say something about Janae's mom?

Miyah: I don't know, it slipped out I didn't mean it I want to apologize so bad but I know she doesn't want to see me again.

Narrator: Well that's all for now, thank you.

*Nakya*

Narrator: Wassup Nakya

Nakya: Wassuh you looking fine today oh yes girl

Narrator: Thank you haha, um well let's get started. How do you feel about shamiyah keeping the baby?

Nakya: I mean that's her decision so I don't really care.

Narrator: Did you hear about the Janae and Shamiyah situation? If so how do you feel about that?

Nakya: Yeah shamiyah told me what she said and I ain gon lie shamiyah went too far, so I understand why Janae is mad and it made me think different about shamiyah so I ain fucking with her right now.

Narrator: Oh ok, how is your love life?

Nakya: I'm just chillin right now ya know?

Narrator:What do you mean when you say chillin?

Nakya: Getting every lo thing outcha' haha I being a lo hoe/playa ya know

Narrator:Oh wow well thank you for coming, see you next time.

*Kay*

Narrator: Hey Kay how are you?

Kay: I'm fine

Narrator: So the readers don't really know anything about you so tell me about yourself.

Kay:Well I'm 19 I graduated last year, I live by myself, I work with king I'm quite and I barley talk to girls but shamiyah caught my attention.

Narrator: How do you feel about shamiyah keeping the baby?

Kay: I knew you was gonna ask me that but I think she fucking crazy I already let her know I'm not taking care of something that I didn't make, it's not my responsibility.

Narrator: I understand where you're coming from Kay. Do you ever plan on talking to shamiyah again?

Kay: Yeah ima check on her but that's it. Nothing more.

Narrator: Thank you see you next time.

*Jace*

Narrator: Hey Jace

Jace: Wassup

Narrator: So tell me about yourself.

Jace: Well I'm 19, and I'm just chill I don't talk to nobody except my family and the gang. I plan on moving out soon even though I haven't been here long. I wanna be a tattoo artist when I get out the game or if I do get out the game.

Narrator: How is your love life?

Jace: Like I said I don't talk to nobody except my family and the gang.

Narrator: Well ok um how do you feel about Janae not talking to you,well anyone?

Jace: I'm worried about my little sister she just avoids everyone. All she does is go to school, come home, do her homework, wash and go to sleep. I miss having little conversations with her and her coming in my room late at night just because. I miss the old nae

Narrator: aw well she'll come around.

Jace: I hope so

Narrator: That's all for now bye.

Do ya'll think Kay is wrong for not helping Miyah with the baby?

What do ya'll think about miyah keeping the baby?

Is janae wrong for not going with shamiyahs decision?