37-𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

King POV
*Next day*

I don't feel bad at what I said to Nae she fucked everything up and now things are going to get worse. "Nae!!" I yelled from the kitchen.

She came down the stairs fully dressed with bags in her hands and I raised my eyebrow.

"What Kingston?" She answered with a attitude.

What am I gonna do with this girl?

"Yo, who the fuck you talking to and where you going?" I asked calmly.

"I'm going out ok? Bye" She was about to walk out the door but I blocked it.

"Where are you going little girl?!" I asked again raising my voice a little.

"I'm going to Keith's house!! I don't wanna stay with you anymore now move King!! You were never worried about my whereabouts before why care now?!" She yelled with tears in her eyes.

I was shocked she never talked to me like that damn what happened to my little girl? I shook my head and walked away.

"I've always been worried but you're growing up I can't baby you anymore. And what you did last night can cause great danger towards you buh fine if you leave don't come back"I said sitting down. She looked at me then slammed the door. Damn I didn't mean that.

Keith POV

I was in my room laying in my bed staring at the ceiling, I miss little Justice so much. Her smile and little giggles were everything. I'm just ready to get this over with.

Jace told me that they found Nae. I tried to get in contact with her but I guess she turned her phone off because none of my stuff were going through.

"Yo Keith yo girl at the door and she crying you betta go check that out bro" Justin said killing my thoughts.

I got up and ran downstairs and Janae was standing by the door with her head down with some bags in her hand. "Wassup baby what you doing here? You alright?" I asked moving aside.

She sighed and hugged me tight, I hugged her back. "I don't wanna stay with King anymore, he hates me I messed everything up I'm so sorry I just want Justice back...she could be dead right now because of me"  She had my shirt soaked right about now.

I picked her up and took her to my room I sat her on my bed and just stared at her. Her eyes were red and her hair was messy but she still looked beautiful. But I don't know what she mean when she said she messed everything up what did she do?

"Baby what you mean you messed everything up?" I said sitting next to her.

"King didn't tell you?" She said looking at me kind of scared.

"Uh no man what did you do Janae?" I sighed, I hope she didn't do nothing too serious.

"I um went to Shamiyah's house and was about to kill her mom but Jace and King stopped me, they had to kill her cause ya know but yeah I messed up real bad and I'm so sorry" She spoke fast but I could still understand her.

"Are you serious right now Janae?! Justice could be dead right now you fucked up bruh!" I screamed at her.

Her eyes popped up and she looked scared she froze. "K-Keith I'm sorry I-" I cut her off.

"Nah Nae listen I love you with everything in me but I just can't look at you right now I just can't" With that I went in the game room with Johntavien.

I rolled up a blunt and lit it. I can't believe she did that, if Justice is dead then I might break up with her, she know what she did was a crash move.

Janae POV

What have I done I just wanna die right now I just can't be here anymore. Just then my phone rang....it was Gabi.

"Hello" I answered.

"Nae girl you ok?! I been so worried where you at?!" She yelled in a worried voice.

"Um I'm at Keith's house he's really mad at me and so is my dad I fucked up girl" more tears ran down my eyes.

"Yeah I heard but I'm not mad at you girl nobody is perfect we all make mistakes but I wanna see you bestie ask Keith if I can come over and stay the night" She said as I wiped my tears.

"Yeah you right I needed to hear that girl and ok I'll ask I need you here with me right now" I got up and walked out the room.

"Ight Nae text me if he say yeah" she said hanging up

I looked around I went to the game room because that's his favorite place to be. I walked inside and saw him smoking with John he looked at me then back to the tv.

"Um can Gabi come over?" I said in a soft voice.

"I don't care bruh" he said rolling his eyes. I shook my head and walked off I don't even think he wants me here maybe I should leave I walked downstairs and grabbed my things.

"Aye where you going?" I turn around to see Justin.

"Um I don't know to be honest but, tell Keith I said I love him...bye" I walked out the door and got in my car I decided to go to a hotel.

It took me like 35 minutes to get there I got out the car and went to check in. Some fine dude was at the counter he was on the phone I cleared my throat so that he could see me.

"Oh I'm sorry miss how may I help you?" Said the fine dude with a huge pretty smile.

"It's ok um I need a room" I told him looking around the hotel.

"How long you staying here?" He said looking at the computer.

"Um I don't know maybe two nights" I told him looking behind me seeing some man just staring. I looked away because he was creeping me out.

"Well ok here is your key 5th floor then go to the right ,if you need anything and I mean anything miss my name is Jordan" I pulled out my purse ready to pay but he stopped me. "Don't worry about it, it's on the house" He said with a wink. I blushed and walked away.

Once I got to my room and jumped on the bed I texted Gabi and told her where I was.

Keith POV

I was high as fuck right about now Nae just really pissed me off today I just needed to clear my mind.

"You Keith yo girl left" Justin said causing me to sit up.

"Damn where she went at?" I asked rubbing my eyes, they were low as fuck.

"She said she don't know where she going and she told me to tell you that she loved you" he said eating his ice cream.

"Awe how sweet" said Johntavien being a dick. I shook my head closed my eyes she'll be ok. Well at least that's what I thought.

Aye I updated the book like y'all wanted me to. I been real busy lately with school and other shit but there's more to come but still FOLLOW ME😴