18- 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴

Janae^^

Janae POV
*3 weeks later*

Keith and I are doing good and Gabi and Dre have a little thing going on, as for Nakya and Shamiyah they're still single.

I don't see Nakya getting into a relationship no time soon she cannot be tied down, I know she be fucking around with that Lola bitch though.

Alex said he talks to some girl but I haven't met her yet and he hasn't either all they do is text and get on the phone but not FaceTime.

He says she lives in LA buh she never wants to meet up. I think she's fake but he says she's not so I just left it alone.

And Jayden—comes to find out he moved away without telling anyone and we didn't even notice, his father told Keith this information.

I don't know him like that but he sounds sweet and cool, I've seen him a few times but he was really quiet, it's kinda weird that he would just up and leave like that. Especially without telling his friends.

Right now I'm getting ready for school. I already did my morning routine so now I'm trying to find something to wear.

I put on some black leggings, a red crop top with my black and white shell toe adidas. I threw on my leather black jacket as well because school be cold as hell.

I curled my hair and headed out the door. King wasn't home as always so I just shot him a text.

I locked the house up and got in the car. Ten minutes later I pulled up to the school. I walked inside and see the gang at my locker. "Wassup y'all" I smiled waving.

"Hey bestie I missed you" Shamiyah pouted.

"You saw me like two days ago girl and we was on the phone last night" I laughed putting a few things in my locker.

"I don't care that's too long, you spend so much time with Keith" She said rolling her eyes, making me look at her weird.

I ignored her and closed my locker. She's been acting real weird lately like she's jealous or something. She hasn't really said much but I can just feel the tension. "Wassuh Nae bae" Nakya smirked.

"Hey Kya, Hey gabi" I waved. Gabi turned around and crossed her arms. "Don't pay attention to her, she acting like a baby right now buh wassup Nae" Dre nodded. Gabi pushed Dre making him grab her wrists.

"Um okay and nothing much where's Alex and Keith?" I asked looking around.

"They're right there" He pointed behind me and there was my baby looking fine as always I run up to him jumping in his arms. I've never been so happy in a relationship.

After Tre I never really could see myself getting into another relationship but god brought Keith into my life and I'm thankful.

"Damn you acting like u haven't seen me in years and we was together yesterday" He laughed. "Shut up I still missed you" I whined poking my bottom lip out and he licked it making me laugh.

"Mm I missed you too baby wassup y'all" He said greeting everyone.

"Dre I gotta talk to you about something bro, baby I'll see you in class Ight?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Mm ok, Kiss?" I said looking up at him blushing. 

"Of course" He kissed me and smiled then walked away with Dre, damn I wonder what they gotta talk about, well that's none of my business. I hope it ain no bullshit though.

Keith POV

Me, Dre and Alex walked to the bathroom where no one was. I was kind of nervous telling them this but their my boys and I trust them with this information.

"Wassup bro?" Dre asked crossing his arms.

"Man you know Julia that hoe from stall?" I asked him scratching my head.

"Yeah, why wassup?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"We had sex, RAW and now she claiming she pregnant and the baby mine" I said rubbing my hands down my face. I know I fucked up big time.

"Yo are you serious man how could you do that to Nae?" Alex said pushing me and I frowned.

"Chill Dre that was before I met Janae buh still don't tell her. I'll tell her myself and you know Jayden moved away with his pops he ain tell us shit man" I said shaking my head.

"Okay good and yeah I heard that's fucked up man but he wouldn't do that he would've told us something ya know" He said rubbing his chin.

"Fuck all that Nae finna whoop yo ass and I'm gonna record" Alex said mugging me making me mug him right back.

"Man Whateva but I'm finna head to class I'll see y'all later" I said walking off. When I walked in class everyone was up talking. Our teacher wasn't here yet, when I took my seat in the back of the class Nae, Gabi, and Alex walked in.

I couldn't stop thinking about what that bitch told me, but she's a flip so it could be anybody's baby. I just hope Nae doesn't find out from somebody, I'll tell her...eventually.

I looked at Nae and smiled, she returned one. The bell rang and Ms.Taylor walked in looking pissed. She slammed her things down on her desk. "Everyone I'm not in the mood today so don't try me" She snapped catching everyone's attention.

Everyone sat down waiting for her to teach. Alex raised his hand with a dumb smile on his face. Here this nigga go with the dumb shit he's hardheaded as fuck, I chuckled getting ready for what he had in store. "What Alex?" Ms.Taylor said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry but you looking mighty fine today Ms.T, you got ya nails done and shit and you looking thick in that skirt" He smirked making the class laugh.

"Get out" She said pointing to the door.

"What?" His smiled went away quick.

"I said GET OUT!! You're the only one who wants to try me knowing I'm in a bad mood!" She yelled turning red.

He sucked his teeth and walked out slamming the door. "Anyone else wanna leave?!"

All of us stayed quiet. Ms.Taylor is alright looking but her ass is really what people like. Nice and round if I wasn't with Nae I would probably shoot my shot. 

For the rest of the class period we just sat and did book work, boring as hell. But that Julia situation still got me thinking, how the fuck am I gonna tell Janae...maybe I shouldn't.

-Why is Shamiyah so salty?

-How Will Janae feel about this baby?

-Should Keith keep the baby a secret?

That was part 18 of Thuggin VotecommentShare