6-𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘛𝘰 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘏𝘦𝘳

Tre^^

Janae POV

I don't know where this boy is taking me but I feel safe with him, I just laid back enjoying the ride, he looked at me a couple of times smirked and rubbed my thigh, shit was cute as fuck to me.

I usually don't do shit like this but with him, it seems different like it's just this feeling I can't even explain. But he knows my dad so if he tries something he knows who he's fucking with.

"You crazy you know that right?" He said chuckling. "How?" I asked giving him a funny look. "You ran off with me and you don't know shit about me, I could be a fucking killer" He said laughing. And I smirked.

"You the one who said 'I gotchu' " I said mocking him. "Right" He said laughing showing his deep dimples.

"And I feel safe with you so I don't even care and plus if you hurt me my father and his goons will kill you" I smirked looking at him as he burst into laughter.

"Wow ok, I like that" He laughed but little did he know that I was serious and I had something in my purse if he wanted to try some funny shit. "But just to let you know shordy, I respect your father but if it ever gets to that point which I doubt it will, best believe I ain going out sad" He said and I laughed not taking him serious.

Keith POV

I stopped at a park and got out, I opened the door for her sexy ass, she smiled and got out.

"What a gentleman" She said while getting out. I smirked and slapped her ass she mugged me so hard, it was hella funny, I grabbed her hand and walked to the nearest bench, we both sat down.

"Tell me about yourself Ms.Janae" I said leaning back. "Oh nowww you wanna talk and get to know me?" She said smartly making me sigh, why does she have to be so difficult?

"Just shut up and tell me" I demanded rubbing my temple. "How you gon tell me to shut up then tell me to talk?" She said raising her eyebrow "Oh my god, just forget it" I said dramatically throwing my arms in the air giving up.

"Ok I'm just kidding, I'm 17, only child, um my mom left me when I was little she was a drug addict so I've been told, my dad raised me, everyone doubted him, even his mother, he did everything he could to raise me and I love him for that, my father is my everything" A tear fell from her eye I quickly kissed it away she blushed and hugged me, I pulled away and crashed my lips into hers it felt amazing, what has gotten into me? She kissed back and I pulled away with a smirk on my face.

"I ain't gon lie I'm feeling you Janae and I know we just met but it's just something about you" I said grabbing her hand.

"You didn't let me finish" She laughed licking her lips. "Eh fuck it we'll talk more another time" I shrugged kissing her cheek.

A huge smile was on her face she tried to turn away but and turned her face and kissed her again man I'm feeling this girl, Ima make her mine real soon.

I'd never seen me falling for someone anytime soon or even this fast it's just been a few hours and I feel stuck. I feel like a sap ass bitch but fuck it, she's worth it.

That was part 6 of Thuggin hope you liked it, Vote, Comment and Share for more❤️