9-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Justin, Keith's brother^^

Janae POV

Me and Nakya were in class doing our work and talking when Jayla walked up to us with her groupies behind her, I looked at her in disgust.

My father's people killed her uncle because he stole from them, he knew what was coming to him. "Can I help you?" I asked mugging her and she smirked.

"Yes, you can stay away from my man!!" She yelled banging her hand on my desk causing people to stare. I was taken back for a minute and tried my best to remain calm.

"And who exactly is your man?" I asked standing up, she was pissing me off by the second.

"You know who Janae, I'm talking about Keith" She said flipping her stiff ass weave, no movement at all.

"Me and Keith are not together and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want anybody with a white ring around their lip ok? Now get the fuck out my face" I said waving her off and making the class giggle.

She walked away but she said something under her breath. "Stupid bitch" She mumbled.

"What the fuck did you just call me?" I said putting my hair in a ponytail, I'm finna wear this bitch the fuck out.

I hate getting disrespected, my daddy told me to never let a bitch or nigga disrespect me and get away with it. I moved closer to Jayla and pulled my leggings up a little, I took my earring off but left my rings on ima put a whole bunch of knots on this bitch head.

"Come on Nae she ain't worth it" Nakya said grabbing my arm and I snatched away.

"Yeah, listen to your friend because it would be sad for you to get your ass beat" She smirked with her lil groupies laughing with her.

"Bitch you know I'll beat yo ass like I did last year and the year before that, AND the year before that so don't try to show off dumb hoe!!" I said bawling up my fist ready to swing.

"Chill out ladies" Ms.Taylor said in a stern tone.

Jayla swung at me but missed, this dumb bitch. I punched her right in the nose I'm sure it's broken you could here the cracking sound.

She then ran out the room crying, shit I don't care she shouldn't have disrespected me, she's a bitch though, I would've kept fighting back. "Ms.T aren't you going to do something?!" One of her friends asked.

"That's what she get for calling Janae a bitch I'm not going to do anything Tyasia" She said sitting down.

"That's not fair!!" She yelled walking up to me. "Shut up for I break yo nose too" I warned and she backed down.

*DING DING DING*

"Thank god" I mumbled shaking my head, I'm so over today. Nakya and I quickly walked out the room and headed to lunch. I stopped by my locker putting books inside when I felt two hand wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Keith he kissed me on my cheek and smiled, I rolled my eyes because I was still mad at what happened in class.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked smirking.

"You need to control yo hoes" I said walking away, he followed.

"What are you talking about?" He asked grabbing my arm but I snatched it away.

"Jayla, she told me to stay away from you and shit and she called me a bitch and now her nose is broken" I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away when he grabbed my arm making me turn around we were inches away from each other.

"I swear ion fuck with that girl, she been pressing me buh ion pay her no attention, look at then look at me, make it make sense" He said looking irritated.

"Ight" I mumbled looking down. Hoes stay lying.

"Now come on" He smirked wrapping his arms around me. With that we walked to the cafeteria.

Damn Jayla got her ass beat😂😂, but that was part 9 of Thuggin hope you liked it, FOLLOW ME PLEASE