30-𝘈 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥

Janae POV

So everyone is here at my house. My dad came not too long ago a few other people came to support Keith so everything is going good.

Gabi and I are just talking on the couch while the guys were outside smoking and playing cards. Nakya and her little girlfriend were flirting on the other couch almost making me sick.

"Do you think me and Dre are like meant for each other?" Gabi asked out of nowhere. I looked at her funny then spoke.

"Of course I do, y'all look so cute together like for real I really like seeing y'all together he brings out another side of you".

Before she could respond the door rang. I got up and answered it, it was this girl holding a baby.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking confused.

"I'm here for Keith, this is his daughter" She said with the nastiest attitude smacking on some gum.

I know she fuckin lyin, Ain no way. I took a good look at her and this the same bitch from that Instagram post about being pregnant with Keith's baby. Was it true?

"Hold on for just a second" I said ready to slam the door but her foot stopped it.

"Please hurry up cause ion got all day" She popping her gum and trying to look inside the house. This bitch betta calm the fuck down for I beat her ass. I walked to the back to get Keith.

"Keith!!" I called out stomping towards him.

"Huh?" He said passing the blunt laughing. Who the fuck gets put into a coma then smokes?

"Some bitch here with yo baby" I mumbled crossing my arms.

"With my what?" He said with wide eyes.

"Your baby Keith!!" I ran in my room and slammed the door I just busted into tears. I wanted to have his first child.

Keith POV

Man what the fuck is she talking about?! I went to the front door and see Julia I sighed then rubbed my temple.

"Man what the fuck you doing here Julia?" I said calmly as everyone in the back sat quietly trying to listen.

"Nigga this yo baby and you gon take care of her" She said popping her gum causing me to roll my eyes. This bitch voice so irritating.

"How'd you even know I was here? How'd you get through the gate? How I know she mine? I ain taking care of shit until I get a DNA test" I told her laughing.

"Snapchat location duh. And I told the guards I was Janae's friend. It's yo fuckin baby Keith and you know it is" She said getting loud. I'm swear I'm like two seconds away from chocking this bitch.

"Man Julia you know you a hoe, like I said I ain taking care of shit until I get a DNA test" I told her pushing her back.

"Ima get my brotha on yo punk ass" She snapped.

"Get him ion give a fuck, me and my niggas some real life steppers fuck you and yo brotha hoe" I slammed the door and turned around with everyone looking at me. "What?" I asked pissed.

"Man if that's yo baby you know you and Nae done right?" Dre said scratching his head.

"Yeah cause she ain gon want a niggah wit a baby and you know that" Alex said walking away.

"You think I don't know that jack asses?" I sighed rubbing my temple. The last thing I ever wanted to do was fuck up things with me and Nae.