11-𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

Janae POV

We've been sitting here for two hours and we have no information on Nakya, her mom and sisters came, she cursed me out and nearly blamed me for this. I don't see how this could be my fucking fault.

"Family of Nakya Dwight?" The doctor asked. "That's us" Her mom said holding her sister's hand.

"Nakya is okay we took the bullets out, she's doing perfectly fine" He said looking through some papers and I sighed in relief.

"Bullets?!" Her mom said mugging me. I just looked away I understood why she was upset. "Yes ma'am she was shot twice, one in the leg, and one in the arm, she won't be walking for about four weeks or even a month or two" He explained and I rubbed my forehead looking away. I'm just glad she's alright.

"Can we see her?" I asked grabbing Keith's arm.

"Yes, but not all at once, don't stress her out be positive" He said then walked away. Nakya's mom walked up with her little sister.

"This is all your fault!! Ever since you came into her life she's been nothing but trouble! She could've lost her life because of you! You're just like your no good father and mother!" She snapped making me tighten my grip on Keith's arm.

"Things like this happen everyday! And since my father is such a no good stop asking him to help you pay for your bills!! My father does a lot for the community, more than anyone else and there's people like you who just don't appreciate shit!" I said leaving her speechless.

Nakya's sister mouthed sorry and I nodded letting her know it was ok. I was not taking the blame for this. She just needs to be glad she's ok, it could've been worse.

With that Ms.D and Nakya's sister went inside ten minutes later they came out and she still looked pissed.

Next Shamiyah went in, I want to be the last person to see her and Keith said he doesn't really know her, so he doesn't have much to say.

Five minutes later Shamiyah came out and it was my turn I took a deep breath and walked in, she looked so tired, my poor best friend I hate to see her like this. I sat by her and played in her hair she slowly opened her eyes and gave me a weak smile. "Hey bestie I'm so glad your okay I don't know what I would do without you love" I said smiling.

"Stop wit all dat lovey dovey shit I'm ready to leave!!" She yelled then coughed making me laugh. "Girl you can't leave, you can't even walk, just chill Ight? I'll bring you some food everyday because I know you don't wanna eat they nasty ass food" I laughed.

"Ight Nae thanks for everything love you girl, and I wanna find out who did this shit" She said as I nodded. "I love you too and don't worry we're already on that sis" I told her reminding myself to tell my father.

I kissed her on her forehead and left. Twenty five minutes later Keith had already dropped Shamiyah off and now we're going back to the club to get my car. "You alright?" He asked holding my hand.

"I'm fine" I smiled lightly. "Shit is just getting crazier everyday. I don't know what I'd do if I lost one of my best friends" I told him looking down. "Maybe what Nakya's mom said was true" I mumbled and he shot his head towards me then back to the road.

"Don't pay attention to that shit, what happened tonight wasn't your fault, maybe the person was aiming for someone else or maybe they was just coming for anyone, she wasn't the only one shot Nae. Mother's tend to see no wrong in their child sometimes and blame other people for their actions, just leave it alone" He told me and I nodded understanding what he was saying.

"But um back in the club I was tryna ask if you would be my gir-"

"I would love to be yo girlfriend" I said cutting him off. His smirked a little bit holding back his smile and started nodding, I playfully rolled my eyes. We pulled back up to the club and some people were still out here.

When we both got out he walked me to my car and stood in front of the door. "I just wanna letchu know that I don't plan on this being a lil kiddy relationship, I haven't been in a one in a little minute but I feel like I need someone like you in my life no sap shit but I ain't tryna get played and I'm not bouta be on no childish little boy shit with you either Ight?" He told me and I nodded smiling and we kissed.

He opened the car door for me and I headed home with the biggest smile on my face.

That was part 11 of Thuggin hope you liked it, Vote, Comment and Share for more‼️