15-𝘏𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴

Janae POV

I woke up to see everyone talking, I don't remember anything, I looked around and realized that I'm in the hospital, the lights are hurting my eyes and my throat is dry as fuck.

"She's awake! Go get a doctor!" Nakya yelled running up to me, well limping. Everyone looked my way Keith ran up to me and hugged me tight. I groaned "Ugh Keith your hurting me" I hissed in pain.

"My bad bae I'm glad your okay" He said holding my hand kissing it.

"What happened why am I here?" I asked confused as fuck. "Jayla shot you, you've been here for two days baby" Keith said clenching his jaw shaking his head. I was shot?

"That bitch gon get hers" I said frowning feeling a sharp pain in my chest. I looked down and it was patched up. "She barley shot me" Nakya said lifting up her sleeve showing her graze.

"She's already dead, Monica still alive though" He whispered so no one could hear and I nodded. Not for long.

A doctor came running in smiling in a creepy way making me feel uncomfortable.

"Hello Janae I'm Doctor Kendal, you're doing just fine we got the bullet out it was inches away from your heart, you almost didn't make it but my team and I did the best we could to have you here today, you can leave anytime you want, you're well enough, we have some medicine for you to take for your pain, just take things slow and if there's anything wrong or anything you need please come back"He said smiling.

He is cute as fuck, long pretty natural hair that's cut into a temp, a little cute beard, a couple of tattoos and he was a little fit but I ain giving up on my Keith and I'm too young for him anyway. "How old are you?" Gabi asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I just turned twenty, I graduated high school real early" He explained and my eyes widened. Gabi gave me a look making me laugh and I winked causing Keith to shove me. I cleared my throat and turned my attention back to Kendal. 

"I want to leave now, my throat is dry can I please get some water?" I asked him innocently.

"Of course" He said then walked out.

A couple of seconds later the door swung open and there stood my dad with a hurt look on his face. He looked stressed out, like he hasn't slept in days. "Hey daddy" I said reaching my arms out so he could hug me like a little baby. I don't care how big I get ima always love my father.

"Hey princess, I'm so glad your alright I was so worried about you, when can you leave?" He asked then kissed my forehead. "The doctor said I can leave now" I told him rubbing my head because it was pounding.

"Here Janae I brought you some clothes" Gabi said handing me a bag and placing shoes next to the bed.

"Thank you, thank y'all for being here with me, if it wasn't for y'all I would've been dead, I love y'all" I said smiling.

Alex walked in and started fake crying. "Oh my god bestie" He yelled pushing Keith off the bed. "I thought I lost ya, give me a hug and kiss" He sat on the bed and hugged and kiss my cheeks making me laugh.

"Aye back the fuck up nigga" Keith said grabbing him by his shirt dragging him off the bed. Dre walked in and handed me a little teddy bear. "Thank you, I love you guys" I told them tearing up and my dad palyfully rolled his eyes.

"We love you too Nae" Nakya said smirking. I stood up from the bed slowly and hugged them all I then hugged Keith he lifted my head and we kissed my dad cleared his throat, he doesn't know about us, I totally forgot.

"Daddy, I can explain" I said giving him a shy look, feeling nervous as fuck.

"It's alright Nae, Keith told me everything and I'm fine with it we already had our talk" He said dapping up Keith.

"I love you daddy" I said hugging him lightly trying to not hurt my chest.

"Ima go change, girls come to my house we're having a sleepover and Keith you can come too bring yo boys, go get your clothes bye" I said grabbing my bag and the water that the doctor brought in a few minutes ago.

"Ight gimme kiss" Keith said biting his lip. I pecked his lips and tried to close the door but his foot stopped it. "What the fuck was that?" He chuckled raising his eyebrow.

"My bad come here" I laughed and gave him a long passionate kiss. Every time we kiss it feels like heaven.

"See you later" I closed the door and got dressed and headed downstairs where my dad was. I was suppose to be in a wheelchair but I'm a real ass bitch and don't anyone wheeling me around.

"Ready princess?" He asked opening the door for me. I nodded, he got in the car and sped off,  I looked out the window and started to think, how come Monica is alive? And what happened to Tre? I'll ask those questions later. But what I had in store was going to be something serious. I can't let any of them get away with what they did. They all had to die.

Anonymous POV

"So you mean to tell me the girl isn't dead? And King is still fucking breathing? What the fuck were you guys doing?! I must admit that I have one weak ass crew!! Half of ya'll are fucking dead!!" I yelled at the ones I had left and they were speechless.

Half of my workers were dead and my money was running short again because of King. I fucked up big time but I wasn't going to make that mistake again and that's a promise. Ima set Cali on fire, I want King dead he deserves to die. He killed someone close to me and I was going to do the same.

"You barely fucking pay us and this business is slowly falling apart, you don't lead us the right fucking way, King puts his fucking heart into his organization and makes sure all his crew members are solid and strong as fuck, they have fucking boot camps!! You show up here every once in a while just to check on things. You're not a real leader" Some nigga in the back snapped making me bust out laughing.

"Come here" I demanded lighting a blunt. He roughly pushed past everyone and they held a blank expression. "What's ya name cuh?" I asked and he rolled his eyes like a little bitch.

"You don't even know your workers name? Sad. But I'm Malcom" He said and I pistol whipped him causing blood to rush out his nose and I chuckled.

"I run my business the way I wanna fucking run my business if you don't like it get the fuck out!!" I yelled and he whipped his nose and threw the blood by my feet and walked away. "Kill him" I demanded my guards and they nodded going after him.

"Anybody wanna join him?!" I asked looking around and no one spoke up. "The fuck I thought, I'm not King and I don't wanna be that selfish ass nigga" I said walking away. It's time to plan my next move. Ima focus more on his precious babygirl this time. She was either going to die or be shipped away and sold.

VoteCommentShare❤️