The River Walk

Sierra

I dont understand why my girl be so uptight, I mean its like Love think she ugly or something. I know she not a size 2 but her body is banging. Shit....if I was gay she would be my first choice at pussy. Even Ted cute ass be feeling her on the low. Sometimes he try to act like he don't wanna get with her again but when he look at her, his eyes speaks more than they should. All that irrelevant though its Friday, senior skip day so all the seniors headed downtown to the RiverWalk. Ted aint want us riding with him so my girl Jada said it would be cool if we rode with her.

Lovely

Why in the hell am I going to the RiverWalk I don't even like my senior class, ughh it would have been better if I could have just stayed home. But no, Sierra kept begging me to come with her like she was going to be alone. Im not stupid, her little freak Dante coming with Ted so she gone be all in his face. At least chilling by the water would be cool, I guess I need to loosen up a bit.

We pulled up in silver Ford Taurus, all of us looked pretty good to me. I decided to wear some denim cut up high waisted jeans, a pink halter top and some open toe wedges. After taking a few pictures and socializing for a minute, I looked over to see James. 

Y'all don't even understand James fine ass fuck. He stay down the street from me and go to our school. But James sell drugs I don't know why he smart ass fuck. I guess he just do that to fit in with the crowd. James 6'1, Carmel skin, with a big smile and a bunch if tattoos. He look just like Kid Ink.

James

This shit whack. My mans Ted made me go but I could be on the block getting that work in. All these hoes here tired anyway, half of them I hit the other half ain't even worth it. I got this little bitch name Asia on my my side for the moment she bad but shawty a thirst trap. We need to put something on the floor. My mans Ted made me go but I could be on the block getting that work in. All these hoes here tired anyway, half of them I hit the other half ain't even worth it. I got this little bitch name Asia on my side for the moment she cool but seem like a thirst trap. I just saw Sierra and her friends walk past, I need to be with them I know Sierra down to smoke. I told shawty I'd be back she got an attitude but whatever.

Sierra

"I just wanna get high" said Jada. "You got some money, hoe" said Sierra. Ughh they been complaining since we got here and I'm getting sick of it. We can't never just have a good time, I mean it's Friday we ain't got no job and we ain't got nothing to do! Lol forreal I need them to loosen up. I saw James coming up to me and I already know wassup....time to get lifted.

"You tryna match" said James. I answered with the quickness he already know I want to. I bought weed from James friend Jay a few times and smoked with him. James used to come blow with us too so that's how we got cool. "Shit girl you know I ain't gone make y'all pay for nothing I got y'all. Meet me in the parking lot in ten mins" said James.

Lovely

We was in the parking lot chilling and my friends was getting so high. I never smoked before so I was just watching, playing the scary role. Then James got in the car and sat right next to me. "Why you ain't smoking girl this good quality shit" said James. Okay so why is James even talking to me, let alone giving me the time of day. "Never smoked before" I told him. "What you religious or sum." "Naw just never did it" I answered. He put the blunt in my hand and told me to inhale, for some reason I felt so comfortable and did as I was told. As soon as I inhaled I started coughing uncontrollably, everyone was laughing. He told me keep doing it and I'll get better.

For another ten minutes I kept hitting the blunt, I didn't even realize I was high until I saw my eyes. For some odd reason everything James said was funny, I dont even know if its the weed or just being in his presence but I feel really good. We drove to Pizza Papilis and everyone got out the car but James and I. 

"So why I don't see you like that around school" he asked. "I have no clue I pretty much stay to myself, plus I'm a little shy and soft spoken" I told him. "You shouldn't be shy around me I don't bite unless you want me too" James said. This must be a dream, I'm sitting in a car high as a kite with James. This day has turned out to be better than I imagined. I think James is flirting with me. Nah, he wouldnt flirt with me let me not get beside myself.

We ate like dogs once they came back with the pizza and then we all went to some boy named Jay house. A lot of people was there so I was a little uncomfortable. People was everywhere some boys were playing 2k in the living room, people shooting dice, and ofcourse hoes being all ghetto but I'ma relax. Since we got here James been talking to me and we having a dawg ass conversation until Asia came up to us. 

James 

Shorty, real cool she just be acting scary. I dont know why she kinda cute, long hair, and a fat ass booty. We been talking for about an hour until Asia came up to me. 

"So what I'm irrelevant or sum, why you all up in this fat bitch face" Asia said. I instantly got mad why the fuck she talking about Lovely and who she talking to like that. "Asia get the fuck on" I tried to say it low and not cause a scene but these hoes love attention. Asia start calling Love all types of fat bitches and I heard people laughing and shorty walked out the place. 

This why I barely pay these hoes attention, I try to not to hit girls but pushed Asia into the wall and told her if she raise her voice at me again it would be the last time she spoke. I tried to run after Love but I don't know where she went. I started to look for Sierra and tell her to go check up on shorty for me....