Lights, Camera, ACTION!

Hazel

Most people think I'm so conceited and to be honest I am. See I twenty-three year old Howard University graduate. I graduated at the top of my class and still managed to take care of my sick mother.

Unlike some of these other girls in this room, I have ambition, a dream, and I am destined to be great.

Lately it seems like I've been stuck in a rock and a hard place. See a couple months ago I met this fine, sexy, gorgeous, young brother named Teddy. He was on the young side so I didn't think he would be able to handle me but to my surprise he is like the best thing I ever had. Ted is nice, friendly, goofy, respectable, all around family man. On the downside he just isn't as ambitious as me.

I want a man who can see their self as their own boss not working for the boss. Someone who only wants to be at the top and no where else. I'm not a gold digger, I just like to have the best things because I deserve it. Some girls settle for less because they think that's all their good for but that's not true. If you demand nothing but the best then you will get it.

I'm only saying this because this lame ass girl at this photo shoot is talking my head off. All she wanna talk about is how her baby daddy not faithful, don't take care of the child, and jobless...womp, womp, womp. Who cares? Because at the end of the day she will still give him some pussy, a place to stay, and money. It's the same old shit with these girls.

"And do you know he had the nerve to bring her to my house..." this girl is still ranting about bullshit, I wasn't even listening. But I did see someone that caught my eye. About four months ago I found Teddy with some girl in our house. He claimed she was just a good friend but that's bullshit. I told him stop fucking with her had don't ever bring her around again. Now I see this bitch staring like she want these hands.

Whatever I just rolled my eyes and walked to the make-up artist.

James

"Alright I need numbers four, five, and seven to the studio room now!" I yelled poking my head in the dressing room. A lot of the girls tried to cover up their assets but most of them tried to show all their bodies to me. I just tried to ignore it and get ready.

After two hours I went through the first three set of girls and I learned this was going to be harder than I thought. Every girl looked like an Instagram model and not just beautiful. They all posed the same and made the same faces.

"Man you look stressed" Eric said handing me a Sprite. "I am these girls just look basic. I don't know how to get emotion out of them" I said taking a sip of my drink. "Well look pick the girls with either the most attitude or who ever is real shy. Those girls normally model the best, their personalities come alive in a photo" Eric said while fixing some of the light features.

I began to take into consideration what he was saying and decided the perfect girls who to pick. "Can I get numbers fifteen, nine, and can someone go get Bianca for me" I yelled going back in the dressing room.

Bianca came in the dressing room looking confused. "What is it James?" she asked making her heels click with every step she took. "Be a model for my shoot" I asked. "Fuck no! I don't model anymore" she said looking distraught. "Please Bianca you would be perfect for this" I said liking my lips, I already knew she couldn't resist it. "Just get out of my face so I can change" I smiled at her attitude and went to get everything right for them.

Twenty minutes later Bianca, Hazel, and Love all came out in beautiful all black Gucci dresses. All of them like like super models and they were all well proportioned. See by using them, they all show off a different size of a beautiful women. Bianca is the biggest but she is built solid, and reminds you a sexy Latina. Hazel the smallest but that don't mean she don't got a little body. Last, my baby Lovely. See Love got an ass like Deelishes but a beautiful face like the singer Mya. Her personality is quiet but her beauty speaks for itself when she enters the room.