Unthinkable {Epilogue}

Epilogue

You give me a feeling that I never felt before...
And I deserve it, I think I deserve it...
It's becoming something that's impossible to ignore...
And I can't take it...
I was wondering baby, could I make you my baby...
If we do the unthinkable would it make us look crazy, if you ask me I'm ready...
~Alicia Keys

Flashback, Three Years Ago...

James

"God, please forgive me for my sins and for ignoring all the warning signs you gave me. I never had life easy but you put me in a position to become a man and I failed you. All my life I sinned without thinking anything would ever catch up to me...I killed, I robbed, I tricked, and I deceived strangers and friends thinking there would be no outcome. Ah but today God, before I take my last breath I want to wash away and be forgiven for all my sins. God almighty I want you to stand before me and take me as your child and protect over those who I can no longer. Take me to the kingdom..."

"My child, I have already forgave you for your sins once you were headed on the right path. I'm proud that you tried to turn your life around and live for yourself. Son, no man is perfect and temptation clouds us all. Ah, but a true man can own up to his mistakes and learn how to fix them. I am sorry we had to meet on these circumstances but my child your time has come...their is more to you than you come to think..."

Lovely

Present Day...

"Oooh kill em, hit her ass with that cross over" my little brother Jordan said as I played my little brother Joshua in a little game of one on one basketball. "My nigga! Taking her ass to school" Jordan said annoying the hell out of me.

"Boy if you don't shut up and stop cursing my baby is out here" I said trying to get focused back on the game. It was a hot day in May and I was just glad to be able to relax with my family.

My little brothers have grown up to be some fine young men so far. Even though their only fifteen, they act like their the men of the house. I can't believe how time has fly. Honesty has even grown to be the cutest thing to cross this earth. Although I hate to speak on her biological father he was a handsome man because she has the deepest dimples I ever seen and the cutest smile ever. My baby girl is so darn smart too. I already have her in head start and soon I'm going to put her in gymnastics.

"Aye give me my money" Josh said when he went up to dunk. "Hit her ass with that NaeNae" Jordan yelled from the back porch. "Huah! NaeNae, Huah" I laughed at my brother and Honesty's attempt to dance. "Y'all better not be playing no rap around her" I said watching my baby dance with her uncle.

"Come in I'm finished with the food" Sierra yelled outside. All of us walked back in the house to see some real food infront of us. My girl made some ribs, baked beans, macaroni and cheese, corn bread, greens, and pound cake. "Girl I see you tryna keep a man" I said sitting down at the table. "Hell yeah she keep cooking like this and I ain't going no where" Dante said already making his plate. "First off you need to wait until we say grace. Second whether I cook or not you ain't going no where" Sierra said flicking him in the head.

"Naw it's cool Sese let him go, cause you need a man like me in ya life to get ya right" Jordan said making us all laugh. "Yeah whatever little nigga don't get put out out house" Dante said to Jordan. "Who we waiting on?" Josh asked ready to eat. "My brothers and I invited a special guest over for the night.

Ten minutes later in comes Sierra brothers Boogie and Malcolm but it was some guy behind them I could barely see. "Long time no see Beauty" I nearly cried when I saw my old friend come in. "Tedddddddddyyyyyyy!" I screamed kissing all over him. "Boy I haven't seen you in forever" I said giving him a hug. "Oh so you just gone strangle me to death then, I mean I know you missed all this sexiness but calm down" he said joking and I punched him.

"Man and who is this little girl over here?" Teddy asked looking at Honesty. "Teddy you know that's my baby" I said grabbing her. "Hi mister, what you name is?" Honesty asked in the cutest voice. "My name is Teddy and what's your name?" he asked back. "Honesty, I got a bear name Teddy. Are you my bear daddy?" she asked. "No but I can be your human size Teddy bear" he said making her smile.

I can't believe how good my old bestfriend looks. Who knew we would ever go three years without speaking. He looks so mature now at age twenty-two. "Can we finally eat?" Dante asked clearly getting irritated. "Hell no their is still one more guest to go" Sierra said setting out the plates.

"Can we talk" Teddy said coming up to me. "Yeah let's go outside" he followed me to the back porch and we took a seat on the couch. "You look good" I said finally calming down. "Look Love I don't want to dwell on nothing that happened in the past, and I'm sorry for your loss I heard what happened" Ted grabbed my hand and I tried to stop the tears that were trying to creep out. "It's okay people come in your life for a reason and they teach you lessons throughout the way. But how have you been?" I asked.

"I graduated from school in December as a chemical engineer. I was living in Alabama but I decided to move back home. It's too fucking hot out there anyway. But yeah it was time for me to come back I needed to see family and a couple old friends" he said smirking at me. "Alright it's finally time to eat" Sierra said interrupting us.

We walked back inside only for me to see the fucking shock of my life. "Sierra what is she doing here" I asked looking Taylor in the eyes. "Love I didn't come here to beef with you all that is in the pass, Sierra asked me to come and I did. I'm sorry for any harm I did to you and I hope you someday forgive me" Taylor wasn't looking good but she wasn't looking bad either. Her once long hair was now short and cut for her face. The once small body she had gained a little weight. She looked more mature too.

"Come sit next to me" Joshua said pulling me to the chair. I love how my brother always come to my rescued. He acts like the older sibling I swear.

"Before we eat let me say grace" Sierra said as everyone held hands and closed their eyes. "Heavenly father, thank you for all the blessings we have received over the years. Thank you for blessing us with another day to live on this Earth and please let those who didn't make it watch over us" She started choking up on the last part and I wanted to cry with her. Their has just been so many deaths that happen to us...

Seeing Taylor didn't make me upset but just thinking of all those old memories made me feel some type of way. I haven't spoke about any of the incidents and just let the past be the past. Most of the dinner we really didn't speak but I was glad she apologized we can let it go.

"So I'll call you tomorrow" Teddy asked walking me and Honesty to the car. "Yeah that would be nice, I'll talk to you later" I said strapping Honesty in the her car seat and getting in the drivers seat. I honked the horn for the twins to bring they butts on so we could go.

"Mommy where daddy be?" Honesty asked from the backseat. "Umm baby daddy went on a little trip he will be back soon" life is just too stressful...

*EHH I KNOW THIS IS LIKE SUPER SHORT BUT ITS JUST A TEASER. THE EPILOGUE WILL BE A COUPLE CHAPTERS BECAUSE IM NOT TOO SURE WHERE I WANNA GO WITH THIS STORY. BTW THEIR WAS A LOT OF LITTLE SECRETS GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER I WONDER IF ANY OF YOU GUYS PEEPED THEM.

200 Votes

50 Comments for next chapter.

(DONT JUST COMMENT UPDATE :/ THAT IS SO ANNOYING)

SN: PLEASE GO READ @jade_asante story "A BRAND NEW KIND OF ME" ITS REALLY GOOD AND YALL KNOW I ONLY S/O THE BEST STORIES.

GO READ MY STORY CREAM TOO ITS REALLY GOOD!

KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!
~TRICE.