Self Control

James 

"Where you about to go?" Ryan asked as I put on my new KD's. "To go see Honesty" I said getting up to fix my clothes. I don't know if Love wanna see my right now but I miss her and my daughter so fuck it I'm coming through. "Oh yall worked out yall issues?" Ryan asked looking suspicious he already know we aint discussed shit. "Naw I aint talked to her since we got into it the other day" I said grabbing my keys. "Don't get your feelings hurt man" he said as I walked out the door to my Camaro. 

The drive to Love's house, which actually is my house wasn't long. When I pulled up to the house I decided not to knock on the door like I originally planned. Somebody car was in the driveway and I know it was a nigga's car. 

I pulled out my key to the door and tried to unlock only to find out the locks were changed. "Fuck" I cursed and then decided to just pick the lock. 

Lovely 

It feels good to lay up with a real man and know he will have my back. Montez is honestly starting to grow on me, I can barely go a day without talking to him. 

We were laying in bed when I heard the front door being fucked with. "Montez, wake up" I whispered shaking him. "Whats wrong girl" he asked half awake. "Get up I think someone tryna break in" I said shaking him harder. "Shit...alright come on get up. Go to Honesty's room and I'll go look for myself" he said putting on his sweats. 

I ran to Honesty's room just to see that she was fine, so I ran to go get my bat. Then I heard some a loud bang come in the house. "Who the fuck is this in my house?" James said swinging on Montez. Montez ducked his hit and hit James in the face. I turned on the light and tried to break it up only to get swung on by one of them.

"Baby you okay" Montez asked kneeling down to me. "Baby? Nigga is that you Tez?" James asked pulling him up. "James what the fuck you doing" he asked looking at him. "This my girl the fuck is you doing, this my house you in" James fussed looking at me. 

"Yall know each other?" I asked getting up on the floor. My jaw would defiantly be swollen in the morning from that hit. "Yeah this was my little nigga back in the day" Montez said. "This who you kicking it with?" James asked. "Yeah this my man" I said looking down, James still has some kind of affect on me. "Naw not no more, yall done starting today" he said grabbing me. "James let me go, I'm done messing with you" I said pulling out his grip. "Look I see yall got a lot to talk about I'll get my stuff and go" Montez said kissing my cheek. "Yeah nigga get the fuck on" James said as Montez walked past him. "Nigga don't think for a second I can't still fuck you up" Montez said walking to the back. 

I waited until he got his stuff and left to talk to James. "So what you want?" I asked sitting down at the dinning room table. "I want you back, I want Honesty, I want my family" he said never looking away from me. "But I don't want you anymore" I said looking away from him. James walked over to me and started to kiss on my neck and I swear all the anger I had for him went away. "Give me a chance" he said in between kisses. "I don't want you to play me again" I said crying. "Only time will tell, I promise I'm done" he said locking eyes with me. "I love you" I said kissing his soft full lips. "I love you too" he said taking me to the bedroom. 

James 

I woke up from a dawg ass dream this morning. For some reason I dreamed that Love and I had made up and I got my family back. "Good morning" Love said kissing me on the cheek. I'm so happy that shit wasn't a dream I miss my baby. "I'll be right back" Love said walking out in a tank top and boy shorts. Her body was looking A1 I can tell she be eating good. "Say hey daddy" Love said carrying my beautiful little girl in. "Damn girl you got big, Daddy missed you" I said as she played with my fingers. Love went to go cook breakfast and I stayed in the bedroom and showed my daughter some much needed attention.