It's About to Go Down

Teddy

Staying mad at people will kill you. How could I be mad at Beauty...that's my baby no matter what. If James is who she wants than she can have him. No matter what she do I support it. Also with the help of Sierra calling and cursing me out, I may have reconsidered. Sierra told me everything. I am glad Beauty is having a baby; I just wish it wasn't by that rapist.

On the other hand, I have been getting my life together. I enrolled in classes at Henry Ford Community College; I am taking up Culinary Arts. In addition, I got a job working at Chrysler so I got good steady money coming in. My parents helped me lease a car; I decided to get a 2010 Charger. Nothing too flashy I mean I still live in Detroit and niggas will take yo shit without thinking twice. Lately I been spending time with the twins too. They swear they gone be some hoopers one day and I have to show them some of my skills. Plus they need a male role model in their life...those my little homies. And to top it all off I met a cute looking girl named Hazel. Momma told me it ain't nothing like a church girl and she was right. Hazel is beautiful; she cooks, cleans, goes to school, and acts like a lady. We taking it slow but I can see her in my future most defiantly.

As far as my feelings for Love go...I will always have love for my Beauty. That's my baby but I have to let her be happy and also find my way to happiness. I will visit her real soon though and this beef with James is dead. As long as Love is happy, I'm happy for her.

Rico

Dawg I swear I hate working for petty shit. The only reason why I was fucking with that girl was because I needed the money. On the real I got a daughter and son that I want to give the world to. These nine to five jobs ain't cutting it. Word on the street is someone looking for me so a nigga laying low.

"Daddy come play dolls with me" Daja my three year old daughter asked. "I can't right now sweetie, daddy got to take care of business" I told her hoping she would understand. "You about to leave daddy?" my four year old son Davon asked. "Yeah daddy got to handle business so you two gone stay with grandma for a couple days. I don't want you guys at mommy house. I promise I will take you guys for ice cream later on. Now be daddy big little girl and big boy and give me a hug" My children ran to me, I hugged and kissed them for so long. For some reason I felt like this would be the last time I saw them.

I gave my momma a kiss before I left. Once I closed the door, I was reaching for my keys to lock it when I felt the cold chrome steel of a gun on the side of my temple. "Bitch I dare you to move a muscle" the man holding the gun said real slow. The man was covered from head to toe so I couldn't see his face. Then another guy came out from the dark pushing me in the back of a van. They tied me up and drove off.

James

It was only gone be a moment of time before Jay got word of this nigga's whereabouts. Jay told me where his momma stay and we picked the right day to see if he was there. I know an abandon house we can keep him in for a couple of days. Love need to see this nigga and plus we need to know why he fucking with her.

Lovely

I need to figure out who is doing this to me. When I first got raped I thought some sick bastard were just bored and needed some girl to mess with it. I prayed on it and God let me forgive them. But when I got shot that was a different story. My child could have died and I'm not having that. Whatever, Sierra and I got something figured out. I'm not leaving this Earth without a fight.

Today I wasn't feeling good so I be laying in the bed with my .40 at James house. Someone was knocking at the door so I got up to answer it. Ofcourse with the .40 tucked behind my back. "Who is is?" I asked before answering the door. "Ryan" someone yelled back. "Who are you?" I asked before opening the door. "James brother" he said back. I was confused because James said he didn't know where his brother was and they haven't seen each other since they were kids. Shit, Im not taking no chance I pointed my gun up and slowly opened the door.

Ryan

Detroit looks so much different from when I was younger. I been down here for about a month now. I got a job down I.A. as one of their marketing workers. I decided it was best I got settled before I went to find James where abouts. No place had his location until I went to our old elementary school. The receptionist directed me to go to D.P.S. headquarters downtown and see if they had any records of him. Just by luck I went down there and a woman told me his current address.

For some reason I was a little nervous. I wore a Ralph Lauren cardigan, with a pair of Joe Jeans, and a pair Cohan's. The G.P.S. in my Land Rover lead me to a house in a pretty decent neighborhood. I saw a new Jeep in the driveway and figured my brothers adopted parents were doing pretty good for their selves. I walked up to the nice size brick home and knocked on the door. A woman was asking who I was and I could tell she taken back when I replied to being James brother.

The door slowly opened and I almost pissed on my self. "What the fuck is going on. Ma'am I did not come here to bring any trouble" I told the young looking girl who was pointing a gun at me. "I apologize come in. You can't never be too safe." She said shyly smiling. I chuckled real nervous and she gestured for me to sit on the couch.

"So your James long lost brother huh?" she asked smiling. "Yes, my name is Ryan" I said extending my hand. "Well Ryan I'm James girlfriend Lovely, it's a pleasure to meet you. I have not heard much about you. But I remember James mentioning you before. He will be so happy to know that you're here" she said. We chatted while she went to make me something to eat.

Damn little brother got him a good one. Baby girl will shoot for him, her food smell so good, and she is beautiful.

James

Jay left Rico with some youngin's to keep an eye on him while I went to tell Love. I'm in a real good mood, I know Love gone be happy we got this nigga.

I did a hundred on the freeway but got a little mad when I saw someone's Land Rover parked infront of my house. Drove my car in the driveway and hopped out ready to see who the fuck in my house. When I opened the door I damn near passed out. It must be a ghost hear or something. Even though its been over ten years and he then grew up a lot, I still know my big brother from anywhere.

"Wassup little bro?" he asked when I walked in. I couldn't even close the door. I was just frozen in place. My brother came up to me and gave me the much needed hug I needed. Shit I ain't no soft ass nigga but damn that hug stopped a nigga from shedding a tear. Forget Rico ass my brother and I got some catching up to do.

Lovely

James and his brother were in the living room catching up, so I decided to give them a little alone time. Plus Sierra and I about to handle this situation tonight. I'm tired of running, its now or never. We going back up to that house and getting our attacker.

I gave James a quick kiss and said bye to Brandon while leaving out. Sierra picked me up in Dante's car and we both had on our camouflage clothes. "So you know the plan right?" she asked. "Hell yeah. We stake that house out, figure out what we can and get this hoe" I said giving her dap. "We got this.! We muthafucking ride or die's ain't no backing out" Sierra said cutting up the radio. Tupac's song Hit Em Up was on and we were in the car getting pumped.

Grab your glocks when you see 2pac
Call the cops when you see 2pac, uh
Who shot me,
But you punks didn't finish
Now you 'bout to feel the wrath of a menace
nigga, I hit 'em up...

The whole ride to the mansion Tupac was making me feel like no nigga could hurt me anymore.

We pulled up about a half a block down. Sierra texted Chris and told him were we was at just in case something went wrong. He been calling her phone the whole ride but she ain't answer all he gone do is try to talk us out of it. I told her leave her phone in the car and we snuck out. We was looking good in our all black outfits, I felt like Foxy Brown ready to kick ass. Sierra had even swiped Dante's gun while he was sleep.

I took the lead and crept up to the house. It was gaurds everywhere but they couldn't see us. We left out when it was dark so at eleven o clock at night no one could see us. I crept to the back of the house where I saw a couple guys talking. One of the guys had a real familiar voice, he sounded like someone I heard James talk to before. Then we saw Asia come out the house and give the man a kiss. Sierra and I both looked at each other but then went back to ease dropping. My IPhone began to ring and I quickly tried to stop it. We was about to sneak around the other side when like four niggas grabbed us. "Is you hoes crazy" one said. "Yall bitches about to lose yall life for a couple dollars" another said carrying us to the back.

"Who the fuck is they" the familiar voice man said. "I don't know boss but I caught them snooping around the side" the boy holding me said. "Take them hoes to the basement" the man said. "Wait a fucking minute. Baby that's the hoe I was talking about" Asia said. I screwed my face up at her, what is she talking about?

"Oh word, yeah take them to the basement we got some special shit in stores for them" the man said. They carried us to a dark as room, stripped, and tied us up. Tears was streaming down my face as I was tied up face to face looking at Sierra who looked the same.

Chris

Shit! I cursed speeding down to the house. Why would they do this to their selves? Sierra texted me saying they drove up here in a black Dodge Charger. I knew better than to just run up to the house so I parked behind the Charger. I looked in the car and noticed Sierra's IPhone lighting up. Some nigga named Dante was calling so I answered immediately.

Chris

Hello...

Dante

What? Who the fuck is this answering my bitch phone?

Chris

Listen carefully. My name is Chris. I'm a bodyguard and friend of Lovely. The girls just got they self in some major trouble and I'm trying to help.

Dante

Fuck you mean trouble. Where is my girl?

Chris

I don't know. Sierra texted me the address they were going to. They trying to find the girl who wants Lovely dead. But the girl is a girlfriend of the drug dealer Tank.

Dante

Oh shit alright. Man please text me the address I'll try to meet up with you now.

Dante

This why I can't deal with Sierra ass. Who in the hell told her she was superman. I went to grab my gun and noticed it was gone. "Shit where it's at?" I said aloud. I was looking for my keys when I seen they were gone too and on top of that my car wasn't in the back. My blood was boiling like crazy. Only thing I could do now was call James.

James

What up bruh bruh

Dante

My nigga I need you to get over here pronto

James

What's going on

Dante

Our girls in danger. Forreal please just get over here now. Call yo niggas and we need some steele

James

Good thing I had just sent my brother home. I called Jay and told him get some niggas ready and be at James house in ten. All my guns I kept in the trunk of my Hummer. I barely ever pull that bitch out but the way Dante talking I feel like I need it.

I put on my bullet proof vest and sped off. On the way to Dante's I kept trying to call Love but her phone was going to voicemail. It only took me five minutes to get to Dante house and Jay was already there with three other niggas.

"Alright man I need to tell you the quick story" Dante said getting in the car. Jay began to follow us in his car as Dante told me where to go. "Basically Sierra and Love went on some dummy mission to find Love's attacker. Her attacker supposedly live in Tank's house though. Some nigga called me from Sierra's phone saying he a body guard who helping them but they went their without them" he said all in one breath. I started banging my hands on the steering wheel about to go crazy. For the first time I wanted to call Love every type of dumb bitch I could think of. But this not here fault I should have told her I found Rico.

The house was a little far from my house so it took us about fifteen minutes to get there. Dante saw his car and this big ass nigga standing by it. Jay and his niggas hopped out surrounding ol dude. "What the fuck yall doing? I'm tryna help yall" he yelled pissed off. "Who the fuck is you to my girl nigga" I asked mad. "Look my name Chris. I used to be Love's bodyguard when she worked for T&R. I'm on your side, these knuckleheads then tried to break in a notorious nigga house" he said looking us in the eye. For some reason I trusted him. Dante and I went up to Tank's house. Jay already know about Tank's altercation with me so I told him to stand back and keep watch.

I walked up to the door smelling a blood bath coming on and shit you gotta die someday...

***(JUST UPLOADED THE TWINS STORY...ITS JUST A PREVIEW LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK...ITS CALLED DISTANCE..BTW SAY WHAT. JAMES ABOUT THAT MUTHAFUCKING LIFE. ITS SO ROMANTIC HOW HE ABOUT TO PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE FOR LOVELY. ANYWAY I NEED THESE COMMENTS AND VOTES COMING IN THEY ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. BUT THIS STORY ONLY HAS ABOUT SIX MORE CHAPTERS LEFT. FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @XFLAWLESSS AND @CURVES_AND_BURNS_FANPAGE. KEEP CALM AND READ ON. -TRICE***