The Battle Within

***I wanna start off this chapter by giving thanks to one of my readers @xoxokalajaay she made a another cover for the story. thanks! I put a link in the chapter if anyone wants to see it, Follow Her. Also thanks for the comments I actually read every single one. KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!***

Lovely

I been living with Sierra for the three weeks, its the beginning of summer and I'm so happy. South Lake High administrators said I had enough credits to graduate and since I was in the hospital don't worry about finals....thank God!

On the other hand Lisa told me what my mom said and it hurt-ed so bad. I knew my mother was going to fully walk out of our lives some day but not this soon. All I have is the twins, Sierra's family, and Ted; I guess that's all I really need to get by anyway.

James been begging to take me out for the past couple days, Sierra wants me to go but for some reason Ted thinks otherwise. Lately Ted has been acting real different and every time James comes to check on me, he leaves.

Whatever, Lisa been treating us like her real kids, she got a three bedroom house with a den and her family welcomed me and the twins with open arms. The den is the twins room, I share rooms with Sierra since her other little brothers are in the other room. I plan on making this temporary though, I don't want us to over stay our welcome. Lisa has been talking to me every night working on me standing up for myself and teaching me that I'm beautiful. I'm grateful for her.

Any-who it's Friday and James is taking me out to eat but I really don't have anything cute to wear ughh!

"Lovely try this dress on" said Sierra "No! That dress is too provocative" I told her.

"Your wearing that dress and were not taking no for an answer. It's a date and plus that boy wants to see a little skin." Lisa said.

"The dress is showing to much though, my thighs and chest will be out" I wined to them.

"James will be here in one hour we will back in thirty minutes to do your hair. Put on the damn dress with your stubborn ass" Lisa said and walked out with Sierra on her heels.

Even though I dreaded doing this I put on the damn maxi dress. It was an all black dress with two splits in the front that came up my thigh, it was strapless, and had the heart shaped cleavage cut. Sierra flat ironed my hair bone straight and put some red lipstick on me. I decided to wear some sandals and after I was finished James arrived.

James

I decided to take shawty out somewhere nice since she ain't been out in a minute. Tank told me about this place called The Whitney on Woodward Ave it sound good, and I plan on taking her to the Jazz Festival later on tonight.

I knocked on they door and Lisa let me in, she told me Love would be down in a minute. I talked to Sierra for a while until I seen the most beautiful woman on this Earth grace me with her presence.

Look at my girl....yeah I'm making her my girl now. As soon as she came down the steps in that dress a nigga was on hard. I ain't even know her body looked that damn good. She got a little pudge but so much other stuff that make up for it. D-cup breasts, phat ass, thick thighs, and a cute face.

I felt bad I had on some black trues, some balenciago's, and a black true religion v neck. She gone make me look good with her on my arm and that's what a girl supposed to do. Make you look good not the other way around.

"Damn you look good" I told her. "Thanks" Love said blushing.

"Well lets get going we got reservations" I said.

We got in my magnum and I decided to play a couple slow songs. Shai If I Ever Fall in Love came on.

And if I ever, ever fall...

In love again...

I will make sure that the lady is a friend...

And if I ever...

ever fall in, love so true...

I will be sure that the lady just like you...

***
I included the link to the song***

Lovely

James kept smiling all big at me, showing off his pealry whites..it was cute. He seemed more nervous than me.

We rode to the restaurant in silence while James held my hand. When we got there I was amazed, The Whitney was like a huge castle building with a lot of fancy cars in the parking lot.

Our table was on a balcony and we could over look the dance floor. We ordered our food and began to talk.

"So ughh Love what you wanna be one day" James asked. "A hair dresser, I want my own salon but I can't afford hair school right now so it will have to be put on hold" I told him.

"If you keep fucking with a nigga like me, none of your dreams would ever be put on hold" he said. I smiled but then realized it could all just be game.

"Well, I'm trying to get to a place where I don't need to depend on a nigga" I said. James chuckled a little. "You never told me what you do for a living exactly?" I asked.

"Umm...I..ughh work for my uncle in the business field" he said. I could tell James was lying and I didn't like that but whatever. "You wanna dance?" he asked. "I can not dance" I told him.

"Get up girl I'll teach you" he said. We walked over to the dance floor and James placed his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him.

I laid my head on his chest. He is so freaking tall compared to me but we looked cute. James really was a good dancer, he was teaching me how ball room and a little crowed formed around us.

After the crowd disappeared James began to put his hands around my ass. I wanted to tell him to move his hands but it felt so right. After dancing he payed for the check and we went to the festival.

The festival was great their were vendors selling pretty beads, clothes, paintings, and different jazz artists took the stage. We stood by the river and James took hundreds of pictures of me and the scenery.

After the concert we went back to his place. It was a nice small ranch styled home, it had two bedrooms and nice decor. Their were a bunch of video games, and shoes so I could tell it was a bachelor pad.

James

I took Love in my room and we sat on the bed.

"What are some of your biggest fears?" she asked "Never finding my brother or father" I answered.

"Where is your brother and father?" she asked. "Honestly I don't know where niether one of them are, my brother was taking away by the state, and my bitch ass father just been absent in my life" I told her.

She nodded and we just sat in the dark room staring at each other. I decided to kiss Love. I missed those soft lips, I never messed with a girl who could make my body tingle.

I tried to kiss her again but she stopped me. "Whats wrong?" I said. "Look I don't want you to snap on me but I'm not ready, espicially not after what just happened.

I was a little frustrated but I understood where she was coming from. "We taking this slow so don't even think about sex, I been seeing you eyeing me anyway so paws off? I joked.

"Boy stop! You wouldn't knew what to do with this anyway." she joked. I was a little shocked by her answer and so was she. I can tell ma getting comfortable with me, I like that.

For some reason I couldn't help myself though and I kissed her again. This time with more passion and she kissed me back. I pulled her on top of me and I know she could feel my dick through my pants. My hand crept up her dress and then my iphone started to ring.

WTF!? Was all I could think who tf would call me right now, I looked at the clock and it read 11:03p.m., and the number was private.

James

Hello who dis?

Asia

Asia....we need talk...

James

Naw we don't I'm busy right now

Asia

It's real important give me a second

James

Dawg wtf you want!

I started to get real angry and then my phone accidentally put itself on speaker.

Asia

I'm pregnant by you!

I looked over at Love and she looked angry. Never saw ma mad before, and then she stormed out. Why shit always gotta happen at the wrong time, Love was just opening up to me and Asia gotta be lying I swear...

***GO READ MY OTHER STORIES DISTANCE, AND CREAM. YOU CAN FIND THEM ON MY PAGE. DO NOT FORGET COMMENT, VOTE, I'M ALREADY WORKING ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. KEEP CALM AND READ ON. BY THE WAY FOLLOW MY FRIEND @LongLiveTati she has good stories too!***