This World Was Mine

Lovely

It's the last month of school and I couldn't be any happier. I'm tired of looking at South Lake High walls, and tired of these students. Prom is around the corner and I don't have a dress nor date so guess I ain't going. I'm in third period looking at prom dresses from Unique Lady when Sierra comes and sits next to me.

"Wassup sexy, let me get that number" said Sierra. "Girl shut ya gay ass up" I said laughing.

"Oh so you changed your mind about prom?" said Sierra. "Naw I ain't got no date and I can not be a third wheel with you and Dante freaky asses" I told her.

"Whatever you gone change your mind soon, if ya don't go you gone regret it" Sierra said.
Sierra

This what I be talking about Love need to go! It's prom our first prom, that's an experience that every girl should have. I mean I know she going through things with her mom since she ain't never their. But Love no my mom got her no matter what...

James

The bell about to ring in last period and I just finished up with this physics lab. I got paired up with some dumb bitch named Tyler who tryna spit game with a nigga. Dumb hoes is a turn off, if I ain't stupid you can't be stupid. Plus with all the dirt I do I need a smart chick on my side.

"You wanna come over my house tonight, moms not gone be there" said Tyler. "Umm can't make it got other plans" I told her. Shit I ain't have no plans but I just did not wanna be with her.

"Please come on it would be fun" said Tyler. I looked over to see Asia mugging Tyler hard, here she go with this shit.

"Fuck it I'll come, text me yo address" I said.

Next thing I know Asia came over and got all in Tyler face. Man this why I don't mess with chicken heads. Got my stuff and walked out the bell just rung anyway.

I was standing outside the school talking to my mans Jay when I saw Beauty walking to Ted car. We made eye contact and then she quickly looked away. Something about this girl lingers on my mind. I need to chill with her again.

Lovely

After I went home I decided to take something out for dinner. Moms ain't home, but when is she ever really home. Every day she with a different nigga and I'm sick of it.

See my dad is deceased, he died on Labor Day seven years ago. Somebody shot him while we were at the neighborhood block party. Cops never found out who did it and my moms ain't never been right since. I don't blame her though she had a rough child hood and from the stories I heard my dad rescued her from her hard life. Dad wasn't rich but we were comfortable never really needed anything. But since he gone momma don't be home and money barely coming in the house. I been a mother to the twins more than our real mother.

Whatever though let me focus on this food so the twins can have a meal when they come home from practice. I can cook my ass off I love watching the food channel and trying out different recipes. Someday I'm gone be a chef working with people like chef Ramsey.

The twins got a big game tomorrow so I made their favorite, seafood pasta. Shit I just remembered we don't have any Texas toast or dessert so I need to head to the store.

James

About to head over to Tyler crib but I need to get some backwoods to ease my mind. The liquor store right down the street from her so I'm gone stop their first.

Lovely

I was walking past the liquor store next to grocery store when I heard someone blasting Migos Hannah Montana. That's my shit so I started to rap with the music. I looked at the car and noticed it was James fine ass, I didn't know he had a Dodge Magnum. Whatever let me hurry and get this food.

James

I just saw Love head in the grocery store. Man for some reason I want to talk to her, let me at least apologize for what happened the other day with Asia.

She was in the last isle looking at bread when I walked up to her.

"What up Love" I said. I could tell she was a little nervous cause she start fidgeting with her hands.

" Umm nothing what you doing here James" she said. "I saw you come in and I wanted to apologize about the other night with Asia" I said.

"It's cool she was just telling the truth" she said. Man I almost slapped shawty for saying that. I mean damn she ain't a size two but her body on point she ain't fat at all.

"What? Girl you ain't fat don't listen to that hoe. I like you the way you are, yo ass look real healthy to a nigga in my opinion" I told her. She start blushing, I swear shawty a little cute, I wonder what she got up tonight.

"So what you cooking" I asked. "Seafood pasta, Texas toast, Apple pie with vanilla ice cream" she said. "Damn girl you need to let me get a plate of that" I said.

Lovely

I can't believe I'm talking to James. This is so unreal and he wants to taste my cooking, for some reason I wanna invite him over but I don't know what he gone say.

"Ugh if you want to...I mean you probably don't but you can come get a plate" I said. "I had some plans with this girl" he said

I couldn't do nothing but just stand their looking dumb. Ain't no way James would want to hang with me no way.

"But those plans just got cancelled so I guess its me and you tonight" he said. "Well okay let me just grab a few things and we can go" I said.

We finished getting the groceries and James led me to his car. I got comfortable in the passanger seat and he began to blast Drake's song From Time.

I love me, I love me enough for the both of us...
That's why you trust me...
I know you been through more than most of us...
So what are you, what are you, what are you so afraid of...
Darling you, give but you can not take love....

***(link to the song to the side, if you haven't heard it)***

I began to sing and I noticed James staring at me from the corner of his eye. He is so fucking fine I don't know how I'm even in his car.

James

We walked into a nice looking home, it was real clean compared to the hoes house I been to before. Love start cooking and then two boys came in giving me the stank eye. I guess these her little brothers or sum.

"Who the fuck are you" Jordan said. "Boy watch yo mouth, this is James" said Love.

"Well I just wanna let you know I'm Love's little brother and I would beat any nigga ass for messing with my sister, understand" said Jordan.

Lowkey I respect them if I had a sister I'd be same way. "Naw I got you, I think ya sister beautiful and I would only treat her like a lady" I said. They gave me dap and we all began to eat.

The food was A1, Love can cook her ass off. We decided to watch a movie in the living room while her little brothers went upstairs in they room. She put in The Wood, dawg I swear this my favorite movie.

(*Lol fr fr this my boyfriend and I favorite movie*)

It felt real good chilling with Love, I put my hand on her thigh. She seemed nervous, so I leaned closer to her. Luther Vandross If this World Were Mine started playing on the movie and I decided to kiss shawty. She had some of the softest lips ever and I placed my hands between her legs.

Lovely

James just kissed me and it was wonderful but I don't even know him like that. He tried to place his hand between my legs and I stopped him.

"What's wrong" he said. "You need to stop" I told him. "For what! You feeling me and I know you want to" he said.

"I mean I'm a virgin and I'm just not ready" I told him. "Fuck you have me come over for! I thought you wanted the dick" he said. James seemed so nice but now I'm getting another side of him.

"I don't have time for y'all girls and these mixed signals, I'm gone" he said. James left and I just sat on the couch wondering what just happened.

James

Fuck these hoes and the games they play I don't have time man. Tyler been blowing up my phone all day so thats where I'm headed. A nigga need his dick sucked.

***Lol please tell me what y'all think. Vote, Comment, Sorry for any errors I will try to fix any errors. By the way I added a picture of Lovely on here so y'all can get a visual of her character. Go read my other stories Distance, and Cream you can find them on my page. Follow me on here @xflawlesss or on Instagram @xflawlesss. KEEP CALM AND READ ON.***