In Vein {Epilogue Part Two}

[Made a mistake in the last chapter and put Taylor instead of Tyler. So if anyone remembers Tyler was Love and Sierra's friend from school who turned on her. So if you see the name Taylor I apologize]

Lovely

"Nooooooo! I want my daddy now!" Honesty yelled at the top of her lungs as she had a bad dream. "It's okay baby, mommy is here" I said rushing out of my bedroom and into hers. "Get off me, you not daddy" she said crying in my arms.

She has been having these nightmares almost every other day for the past two weeks. I have no clue what to do at this point, I thought it was pass over by now but they seem to only be getting worse.

"Fuck she keep screaming for" Jordan said coming into her room. "I'm not gone tell you about that mouth again" I said scolding my brother. "You had another bad dream little momma" Jordan asked and she shook her head yes. "If you want you can come sleep with me in my big bed, but you gotta promise you gone stop crying. Big kids don't cry" Jordan said picking her up.

"Night mommy" Honesty said waving to me. "Goodnight my little babies" I said walking to my room.

I gotta figure out what's going on with him tomorrow or these nightmares will never stop.

Hazel (Jade)

"So then the nigga had the nerve to ask me is we fucking or naw?" Jade said damn near having me in tears.

I don't know if most of y'all remember Hazel but she was Teddy's ex girlfriend a few years ago. We also did that photo shoot for Bianca together. It's funny how people you think you would never like end up being like your best friend. After the shooting I thought I was about to lose my mind and she really helped me deal with a lot of my past trauma.

"And what did you tell him after that?" I asked knowing it was gone be something ignorant. "I told him straight up he couldn't afford me. Do you know that nigga had the nerve to try and throw a drink on me. So you know it as on, and Sierra was with me. Girl we was tag teaming that ass all up in the bar" I was literally on the floor laughing so hard cause I know Sierra fight like a man.

"Yo, some girl named Tyler just called your cell phone" Josh yelled from the back room. "I'm going to get enough of y'all touching my stuff" I said making my way to the back and redialing the number. "Umm hi, is this Love" she said as I answered.

"Yeah this is her" I said. "Well hey this Tyler and I just needed to talk to you about a few things" she said making me skeptical to wanna hang up. "Okay I'm listening" I said taking a seat on my bed.

Joshua

Ding dong. I got up to answer the door and it was Ted holding a bouquet a flowers, soft ass ninja. "Wassup bruh" he said giving me a half hug. "Yea what you doing over here" I asked already knowing the answer. "Trying to see yo sister" he said sitting down on the couch.

"Wassup Ted!" Jordan said coming in the living room. "Aye check this out, I got this bad little bitch and her friend who dtf(down to fuck). If get friend ugly you can just get the sloppy toppy from her" Jordan said making me laugh my brother wild.

"I know I ain't been gone that long. Since when did you start having sex?" Ted asked Jordan. "Nigga I been hitting the skins, how you think you got here" at this point Ted and Jordan was on the floor wrestling and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Why y'all so damn loud..." Hazel asked coming out the kitchen but paused when she seen Ted. "What you doing here?" she asked looking stunned. "I should be asking you the same thing, but I'm here to see Love" he said getting up off the ground. "Oh well Love and I are friends so I just stopped by but I should probably be leaving now" Hazel said on her way out the door.

"Wait come here, Hazel" Ted said grabbing her. "Its Jade to you" she said snatching away. "Jade?" Ted asked confused. "Yea, Hazel was just a nickname I went by but now I want to be called by my real name" she said. "Look Haz..I mean Jade I'm sorry for how we ended but I know I still had feelings for Love and I know she still loved James so I had to get away for a while. "It's cool I understand I just need to leave, tell Love I'll talk to her later" she gave Ted a hug and left.

"What!? You can't be fucking serious!" I heard Love yell and I went to her room. She was on the floor sobbing holding onto the phone. I grabbed the phone and asked who it was and it was the same girl from Sierra house.

"What's going on?" I asked her. "Who is this?" She asked back. "I'm Josh, Love's brother what's going on. "Well James is dying from Aids. He is in the hospital with only a few days to live" she said sobbing. I immediately hung up and went to my sisters aid.

Recap

{Well since the shooting at the photo shoot everyone started to get their life back on track. Love left James and dated Montez for a while but it didn't work out. She wanted to just be single and he wanted marriage. After turning down his proposal he moved to California and continued his like without Love.

James survived the shooting but was in the hospital for a few months. After he was released he decided to just be single too. Him and my sister only kept a relationship for the sake of Honesty. They didn't make a good couple but they were wonderful parents. The police seized James money saying that it was connected to Tank's empire. James didn't have to do any jail time but the money was gone.

Tank was giving thirty plus years for all the things he did so it's safe to say he gone die in jail.

Bianca was arrested for shooting James but was only given two years in prison. James didn't want to press charges because he knew what he did to her husband. Hazel and my sister became good friends over the years. Now she almost like another sister to me, I can ask her or Sierra for anything.

As for Ms. Lisa, Sierra's mother she died two years ago from cancer. I never knew I could love Ms. Lisa like a mother. Shit, she was our mother since our real mother bailed out on us.}

"We gotta go to the hospital now!" Love said getting up and grabbing her keys. She didn't even notice Ted hopped in the car too. I could already tell today was going to be a long day...

*EHH NOT THE BEST CHAPTER AND ITS SHORT :/ BTW THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST TO GIVE YOU GUYS A QUICK RECAP ON WHATS BEEN GOING ON THE LAST THREE YEARS IN THE STORY.

AS YOU ALL CAN SEE JAMES DIDNT DIE BUT HE CONTACTED THE DISEASE AIDS. JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP, JAMES RECENTLY FOUND OUT HE HAD AIDS AND ALSO HIM LOVE ONLY STILL HAVE A RELATIONSHIP FOR THE SAKE OF THEIR DAUGHTER.

IM GOING TO DO ONE LAST CHAPTER JUST TO END THINGS OFF RIGHT AND THEN SAY HELLO TO BOOK #2 DISTANCE !

FYI THATS WHY I BEEN USIBG THE TWINS SO MUCH IN THE EPILOGUE.

P.S. DONT HATE ME FOR ENDING THE BOOK SO SOON, IM SO HAPPY THAT I GOT SO MUCH SUPPORT FROM THIS BOOK. WHO KNEW IT COULD GO FAR.

KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!
~TRICE.