Slow Down

Sierra

Oh, lord. This is a scar for life, I can't even look at these too the same. They were actually about to get down with the get down while I was in the same house. Lmao we need to have an intervention or sum when did this happen.

"Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy God! Are y'all doing the nasty" I said damn near in tears. I was on the floor laughing so hard. Ted threw a pillow at me and told me to get out. 

"Wait let me get a condom" I said walking over to Ted with my hands covering my eyes. Ted put the condom in my hand and I quickly ran to the basement to tell Dante everything. 

Lovely

What was I thinking, I mean this is Ted, he is one of my best friends. "Ted I apologize this wasn't supposed to happen" I said. "Why not? What's wrong with us?" he asked. "Were best friends Teddy not a couple, we were just in the heat of the moment" I said back.

"Look Beauty what if we weren't in the heat of the moment, what if I actually like you, what does that mean to you?" he asked all in one breath. I stood stunned by what Ted was saying.

"Your very attractive but you know this would ruin us, I want you to find you a beautiful girl who will make you happy some day." I said. "Damnnit Lovely you are that beautiful girl, I can't fight these feelings no more. I used to just think you was cute and I loved you...but I really love you girl and I want you in the worst way." he said. 

I was about to hug Teddy when I realized I was still naked, so it's probably not the best I do that naked. We got dress and laid in the bed in our normal position. I was on his chest and he was rubbing my head.  

"Ted I'm not sure if us is right. I don't want to ever loose our friendship. Look I would be lying if I said I didn't like you too or the moment we shared wasn't special. But this ain't right yet, maybe in a later lifetime.

Teddy

It's safe to say Beauty just crushed my heart but it's okay I understand. "You right Beauty maybe right now is not the right time. One day though your gonna be on my side though" I said. She nodded kissed my lips and we decided it was time to go to sleep.

Tank

My little shawty keep telling me she having problems with this nigga who got her pregnant and I aint having it. Keep telling this bitch to get an abortion but she a young hoe so she ain't listening to me. That's why I strap up fucking with her, I be tempted to just go raw but I know these bitches just looking at a nigga paper. 

I decided to call shawty over for a second, pregnant pussy the best pussy. 

Asia 

Wassup big daddy 

Tank 

Chilling come over here, Im horny af

Asia 

I had plans tonight though

Tank

Bitch I ain't ask about your plans, bring that phat ass over now!

Asia 

Damn alright its gone be a minute, I need to see baby daddy real quick

Tank

Okay just make that shit quick.

Girl got some bomb pussy I may just wife that ass if she get ready that baby.

James

It's been about two weeks since I spoke to Love and I miss her. Every time I try to call she send me to voice mail, I may just give up.

I had a dream the other day about my father, even though I don't know him I imagined me being absent in my child life too. Why Asia though, I can already see baby mama drama coming from a mile away. 

She called me yesterday and asked to meet her Six Mile so we could talk, I got a feeling that ain't all she tryna do though.

I drove to Asia house and began knocking on the door. I heard a lot of people in the house and just from standing on the porch I could tell the house was trife in the inside. Asia came to the door and asked me to come in but I suggested we sit on the porch.

"Ya ready to be a daddy nigga. Ima need you to start giving me money cause this baby gone be expensive and you need to help" she said. "First off slow your role ma, I don't even know if its mine. So you ain't getting no money out of me yet." I said. I saw her face turn angry and I knew we was about to argue.

"We can't get no DNA test until after the baby come out, so I need money to take care of us and I ain't got no job" she said. "I don't know what to tell you about money but naw we can get a DNA test while you still pregnant so lets make that appointment today. Asia was growing agitated with our conversation but I ain't care.

She asked me to take her to the clinic so we could make the appointment and I did. After making the appointment Asia tried to have sex with me but I refused but that hoe gave me some sloppy toppy. I dropped her off at home and then went to meet with Tank we got business to handle tonight.

Lovely

A whole two weeks has gone by since Sierra saw Ted and I and her ass still keeping making jokes about it. This is so embarrassing. 

We moved in our new apartment over week ago and we got it furnished a couple days ago. Sierra quit her job and been partying almost every night. I don't know what she doing but she coming home with money every night, she probably got a sugar daddy or sum. 

My birthday about to come up but I don't care I just need to find me a job so we can live comfortable.

It was a hot day in July so I had on some high waisted shorts and a tank top with sandals. My hair was in a messy bun and I had on light make up. I was walking to the store when a 2014 Impala came and pulled up on the side of me. 

A tall carmel skin guy with a low fade got out the car and got in front of me. "Damn sexy where you going?" he said. "Don't worry about it" I said. 

"Naw ma I ain't even tryna to hit on you, I just never seen some one look this good" he said "Thanks I guess" I said.

"Where you work?" he asked. "Why you tryna be all in my life?" I asked back. "Because if you not employed I know a job you can do, you would be perfect. Baby girl you real classy, and look better than some of the hoes around here. But if you got a job or not interested than fine." he said. I thought about it for a minute, I do need a job. I wonder doing what though... 

"What's your name sir" I asked. He started grinning and pulled out a business card. What have I got myself into....

****I know its short but this is just something quick because I know I will be doing these damn finals for the next couple days. I added link if anyone wants to see how Sierra looks. VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME ON HERE AND ON INSTAGRAM @xflawlesss. I know y'all want me to write a lot but school comes first. KEEP CALM AND READ ON.!***