Furthest Thing From Perfect

***SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES, HAD TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER ON MY IPHONE. Plus since I can't bold or do italics on the iPhone I'll put () around song lyrics. If anyone knows how to do the bold or italics on iPhone please let me know. CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY DISTANCE ! KEEP CALM AND READ ON. ~Trice***

Lovely

Blessed...is the only thing I could even say. Although this is my third time being in a hospital. For the third time though, I get to leave with no major injuries. My baby is okay she didn't take too much damage from the incident and neither did I.

Sometimes you need to look beyond all the bad things that have happened and notice all the good things.

My best friend, my mutha fucking day one, ride or die Sierra is still alive. The night of the incident Tank's henchmen spared Dante, Sierra, and Tyler's lives. Who knows why they went against Tank but all I know is my girl still alive.

As for Tyler I don't hate her, but we could never be the same. She needs to be careful because if Sierra ever catch her slipping it's over.

I bet y'all want to know what happened to Asia too. Well I would never wish death on her but she did die. Tank actually put her body in acid. I will never say she got what she deserve but karma is a muthafucka.

Tiffany...her baby actually couldn't survive the bullet. I feel so bad because that baby had nothing to do with our issue. Tank a heartless man to kill an innocent baby.

By the way no one even knows what happened to Tank's body. When the police arrived his body was gone but I remembered him getting shot up. I just hope he doesn't resurface.

James...my baby is alive! He had on a bullet proof vest the whole time. Even though he did take a shot to the leg and arm that made him lose a lot of blood he was okay. He still devastated Tiffany died but he says now he has a guardian angel.

Thanks to Jay a lot of this would not have been possible. I swear I owe my life to him, Chris, and Ray. None of us are perfect but we blessed to still see another day on this Earth.

On and Rico lets just say they left him in an abandon basement during a cold November in Detroit. RIP.

***SIX MONTHS LATER***

Everything that glitters ain't always gold.

Life has seemed to take a wrong turn for James and I.

I gave birth to a beautiful girl about two months ago. Honesty Tiffany Brown, is my everything. She has big brown eyes, the smoothest chocolate skin, with a head full of hair. My little girl will not get the life I had she will be something one day.

Back to James and I. Well I completely moved in his house with him four months ago. Sierra and Dante kept our apartment so she good.

James had turned out not to be the same guy who promised he would always be there for me. Lately it's just been Honesty and I alone. We don't even talk as much. Every since he completely left the drug game he seems lost. James has a lot of money saved up but he don't want to work or do anything but party. We young but we still got business to take care of. I want to work so bad but I need to take care of Honesty. I can't depend on James forever especially how this relationship is going.

Some nights he won't even come home and I'm tired of it. We need to get it together.

James

I'm living but I'm not living if you know what I mean. I finally got the girl I wanted so badly but we not happy together. All she do is complain all the time.

It's hard to be around her all day. Who the fuck want to hear someone complain about a job all day. I saved up enough money to take care of us for a while. But until I find what I actually want to do in life, a nigga chilling. And this partying thing, I can't help it. I'm young sitting in the house with her and Honesty all day ain't for me.

Believe me I love her and honesty with everything inside me. Honesty make me think of Tiffany every time I look at her. Even though my blood daughter not alive to be here with me God blessed me with another beautiful little girl. Love got to get off my back.

We gone make it through these hard times but she got to at least have a little faith.

Lovely

I talked to Lisa about pursing a career and she encouraged me. She even offered to watch Honesty for me on some days so I can go to school.

I plan on going to cosmetology school during the day while taking business classes online at night. This way I would be able to open up my own business one day and know how to market myself.

The first day of class and I feel like a damn child being this eager. I dropped Honesty off at Lisa house and drove to class.

Class went by with ease, we just learned about different fields we could take in the school. And talked about what would really interest us. I decided to sign up for hair, and make up classes.

On my way to pick up Honesty I stopped at Starbucks to get a Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. I saw one of the finest men on Earth sitting down drinking his coffee. He was reading a newspaper and talking on his iPhone. This man was tall, darkskin, sexy smile, built, and had a strong demeanor about hisself. Everything about him read grown and sexy.

I was staring so hard he looked up and winked at me. I quickly looked away and began to get my Frappuccino from the girl behind the counter.

Instead of looking at Mr. Sexy I hurried and got my ass out of Starbucks. My keys wasn't in my purse so I had to look for them, when I felt someone touch my shoulder. "Let me take a guess that you looking for these" he said holding out my keys. "You probably won't get to far without your keys, you dropped them on your way out" he said looking into my eyes with this sexy gaze. "Thanks I was in a rush" I said looking down.

"See since I gave you your keys I was wondering if you could give me your number" he said licking his lips. This man was driving me crazy. Everything about him said run...far and take a cold shower. "Sorry I got a boyfriend but thanks" I said. "He won't let you have friends" he said smirking. "Excuse you he don't make rules up for me. I can make my own decisions rude ass" I said opening my door. "Look I'm sorry it's just rare I see a woman this beautiful" he said closing my door. I rolled down my window and looked at him. You got to take a long look at a nigga this good looking. "I accept your apology, have a good day" I said pulling off.

I never want to be put in a situation with someone that good looking ever. Ughhh I picked Honesty up drove home and started to cook. Sierra and Dante coming by so I need to make sure the house clean too.

When I walked in of course James was no where to be found. On top of that their was clothes everywhere. I'm not no ones maid.

Honesty was tired so I prepared her a bottle and put her to sleep. It only took me about a hour to clean the house but I still had to cook. I decided to make salmon with rice, and broccoli and cheese. The food was almost done when I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey Betty Crocker!" Sierra said hugging me. "Wassup girl, how you doing Dante?" I asked letting them walk in. "Good, where James?" Dante asked sitting on the couch. "I have no clue he been gone all day" I said finishing up the food.

"How y'all been though?" Sierra asked. "Not good at all. We might as well just be roommates instead of a couple" I said setting up plates in the dinning room. "What's been going on?" Sierra asked. "Lately we been distant from each other. We don't communicate, go out or anything" I told her. "Damn, do y'all even have sex?" Sierra whispered. "We never had sex before" I whispered. "You two are the worst whispers ever" Dante said walking in the dinning room" Love, the man may be distant cause he catching blue balls every day. He young and he want to have sex with his girl. I know I need to bust a good but at least every three days" Dante said touching on Sierra. "Don't start that freaky stuff in my house. Forreal y'all I don't know how to be freaky or even get sex started" I said feeling like a child. "Look one day make sure the house clean, cook him a good meal, dress sexy, get Honesty out the house and kiss him. He will do the rest of the work" Dante said making sense. "Yeah girl, look I'll watch Honesty this Saturday and y'all enjoy each other. We can go shopping Friday for some sexy clothes" Sierra said.

"Okay it's worth a shot" I said putting the food out. We ate, and talked for the rest of the night. James never showed up. So Sierra and Dante left around 10p.m. Honesty woke up, so I chilled with her until we both fell asleep an hour later.

I heard the front door open and I looked at the clock, 3:58 a.m. Where the hell have he been. I wanted to argue but I had no energy. Fuck it, I turned over and pretended to be sleep when his drunk ass stumbled to the bed.

"Baby you up?" James asked. He got into bed and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby I been missing you wake" James said kissing my shoulder. "Stop James I got class in the morning" I told pulling the cover over me. "See man this the shit I be talking bout" James said yelling. I could smell alcohol and weed all on him. "Shut the fuck up, before you wake my baby up. Take your drunk ass on" I said getting irritated. "Alright. Fuck it then. Be like that, all in my bed nshit. I'll get the fuck on" James said slamming our bedroom door. I heard a big crash and jumped out of bed.

This nigga then walked into the table and passed out on the floor. As heavy as he is, I dragged him to our bedroom and put him in the bed.

I don't want to be dealing with stuff like this I got enough on my plate.

In the morning I did my usual routine. Got up took, hygiene thing, dressed, and got Honesty up to do the same thing. James was still passed out so I left some Tylenol and water by the bed because I know he gone have a hang over. I dropped my baby girl off and went to class.

Class seemed to drag on today. I couldn't really focus, all I keep thinking about is my relationship. On the way home I stopped at Starbucks. I'm so addicted to their products. This time I got a Vanilla Latte and read a magazine for a little while inside.

"Can I join you" I looked up to see Mr. Sexy staring down at me. He had on a tan and white Michael Kors shirt, denim Rocking Rebel jeans, with some Prada shoes. I can't lie he looked better than before. This time I actually analyzed him. He kept his hair in a low fade with waves, their was a scar above his eye, he looked like he stayed in shape. Also he had a light mustache, talked with a twang, and looked a little older than me.

"Sure" I said. "May I ask your name?" he asked with the cutest smile. "No, but what is you name sir?" I asked. My name is Lamontez Thomas and you are?" He asked taking a sip of his coffee. "Mr. Thomas my name is Lovely Brown, tell me about yourself" I said. "Well I'm an accountant, twenty-seven years old, I work downtown at the General Motors Headquarters building, I own part of The King of Diamonds, single, and don't have any kids. What about you Ms. Brown?" he asked.

"I am only nineteen years old, I currently attend P&A Cosmetology school, at night I take online classes to obtain a degree in business, I have a beautiful two month old daughter, and I have a boyfriend." I said confident. Lamontez looked a little hurt but he kept a poker face on. "Your daughter is going to be the most beautiful girl on this Earth having a mother like you. I can't believe your only nineteen. You look nineteen but you carry yourself like a grown woman. I can't even lie, I don't give two fucks about your nigga cause if he slipping I want to be there. We can never be friends with you looking this good. Damn I'll just let you get back to your magazine, goodbye Ms. Brown" he said getting up to leave. I was totally shocked at his boldness and cockiness but turned on all at the same time. Maybe he is right, us being friends could get something wrong started. I got my stuff and left to get Honesty and Sierra for our little shopping adventure.

Sierra

I decided we should go to Fredrick's to get Love something sexy.

"What about this corset?" I said holding up a pink and black corset with lace. "I'm an inexperienced girl not a stripper" Love said snatching the corset out of my hand. "I'm trying to teach you how to keep a man. James need to look at you as his stripper and not run to a strip club. Loosen up, get freaky!" I told Love. "This shit is so difficult." Love said. "Look try some of these lingerie sets on so we can go hoe" I told her pushing her in the fitting room.

We stayed in Frederick's for another half hour until Love picked out an all black lingerie set. "Was that so hard" I said picking up Honesty. "No but I hope James likes this" Love said getting in the car. I strapped Honesty in her car seat and we took off to get other things for Saturday.

I made love get candles, rose pedals, whip cream, any and everything freaky. "Okay now remember relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about Honesty, she is in good hands. Come pick her up Sunday evening. Love you" I told Lovely taking Honesty in the house.

Lovely

James won't be home until ten. I told him it's really important so please be here. Hopefully he does or I will just look like a damn fool.

It was about eight thirty so I decided to get everything prepared. I put up lit candles everywhere, there was a trail of rose pedals leading to our bedroom, we had a bottle of White Remy to set the mood, the fire place was on, so all I had to do was get dressed.

The lingerie set had a black see through laced bra with a matching thong. Their was cute knee high tights and a black silk robe to go with it. I already had a pair of black six inch heels so I wore them with it to top it all off. Although I normally wear my hair in a neat bun, I choose to let my hair hang low and look a little wild. Make up wasn't really necessary but I did do my lashes and apply some red lipstick.

My body was shaking but I was ready. I'm not just doing this for James but myself too. From day one I wanted to sleep with him but I couldn't be a hoe. And when ever we were alone the right time never seemed to come. Today, will be the day. I refuse to let James become disinterested in me. It was about 10:17 p.m. when I heard his keys unlock the front door.

James

I don't even feel like coming home but Lovely said it was important. Whatever if it's not important I'm gone. When I unlocked the door, the house was dim with candles lit everywhere.

On God I saw the best thing that could ever happen to a man. My baby was standing in the middle of the room looking good ass fuck. She had on this sexy ass underwear set with a robe that was untied, and them stripper heels. Her body was looking real good, after having Honesty Love's body seemed to look even better.

"I know you a busy man but I need you tonight" Love said dropping the robe. I walked over to Love and start kissing her. She smelled so good and her skin felt real soft. My hands started roaming all over Love, from her breast down to her ample ass. She started moaning when I was kissing her neck and I couldn't stop my hand from slipping in her panties. Love was already wet. So I began to rub my fingers across her clit. When I could tell she was loving it I slipped a finger inside her. I finger fucked Love until she was moaning my name.

It felt like everything we was going through went away. I never realized how much I was neglecting her.

I was in a daze until I heard Love moan I love you. "Come here baby" I said picking up Love and carrying her to our bedroom.

When I opened the door I heard Aaliyah coming through the speakers.

(When I feel, what I feel...
Sometimes it's hard to tell you so...
You may not be in the mood to learn what you think you know...

There are times when I find...
You want to keep yourself from me...
When I don't have the strength, I'm just a mirror of what I see...

But at your best you are love...
Your a positive motivating force within my life...
Should you ever feel the need to wonder why...
Let me know...let me know...)

Lovely

James threw me on the bed and started kissing up my legs. My body was trembling by just the touch of him. James was licking my pussy through my panties and it was driving me insane. I wanted him in the worst way.

I pulled James up and laid him on his back and I got on top of him. I made sure to put my ass all on his groan and I could feel his erection through his sweats. Instead of letting him strip me I wanted to strip him. I took off his jacket, then his shirt.

Until I was looking at the most disgusting shit in my life. This nigga had the nerve to lay infront of me with hickies all on his neck and chest.

"You stupid bitch" I was swinging all on his ass. "How dare you come home to me like this. Is you crazy?" I squared off right into his nose. "Fuck is wrong with you girl" James said pushing me off him. "Where the fuck them hickies come from? huh? Who been sucking on you? huh? Answer me!" I yelled furious.

"Baby it's not what you think. Let me explain what happened" James said trying to grab me. Fuck that I ran out of his grip and straight to the closet.

I ran out with a baseball bat, this nigga than lost his mind. And to think I was gone give this nigga some of my pussy.

"Lovely just fucking listen. Put the fucking bat down and let's talk" James said trying to be rational. "Talk! Them hickies doing enough talking for you" I said swinging right into his side. "Aghhhh! Fuck! Love put the bat down" James said trying to move out the way. This time I swung and missed. The bat hit the mirror on our bedroom wall. "Get the fuck out" I yelled. "What? This my house!" James yelled back. This time I almost hit his ass in the face and he ran out the house.

At that moment I ain't give a fuck. I ran after his ass too. When he hoped in the car I start fucking his magnum up. Before he could even pull out the drive way in already had the back window and drivers side window smashed.

James

"Fuck!" I yelled beating the steering wheel. I know I messed up this time...

***Just when you thought life was getting easier...lol. Chill out on James though. Remember he is only nineteen. I'm not making any excuses for his infidelity but he is young. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO READ DISTANCE...YOU CAN GO ON MY PAGE TO FIND IT. KEEP CALM AND READ ON***