I'm that Nigga

James 

I had to damn near run out of Castallena office. Man I hate the fact that my wrong decisions keep following me. First my daughter gets killed because I chose to fuck with a hood rat now I could possibly lose my job if she recognizes me. I''ll start from the beginning. 

Flashback, 2010 

Tank 

I want that nigga dead...today. Fuck strategies and planning it! He think he can fuck with me, my name rings bells in these streets. Wrong nigga!

"Look boss we gone kill him. But we can't just go out to his house without thinking anything over. Were bound to die making irrational decisions like that" James said pacing the room with a worried expression on his face. "Did I say we were planning anything out...no. So do as I asked. I want him and whoever gets in the way dead. I trained you little niggas for shit like this so don't go and get soft on me now" I said walking over to James.

"Shit I aint soft but this just isn't the safest thing to do. We could all easily die" James said trying to sound like the wise one. "Man quit being scared we got this. We kill niggas everyday. What make this Dominican fucker any different. He played boss on a deal and we gone teach him lesson" Jay said adding his two sense. 

"I like the sound of that. Jay your in charge tonight. Everyone follow what he says, and James just corporate and nothing should go wrong. We hurt anyone but family...got it?" I said as all my soldiers nodded in unison. 

James 

"Y'alll going on about this the wrong way. What makes you think if he couldn't fool Tank once over fifty kilos that he can't just shot out black asses" I said to Jay as we walked to the weapon warehouse. "Man you acting like a bitch right now just calm down. Grab a couple Ak's and a look one of Tank's plugs hooked us up with an M82 Sniper Riffle. Shit I heard only the military can get a hold of these bitches" he said laughing. "Man whatever let get some vests for everybody and ride out" I said hopping in the car. 

Since no one wanted to do shit my way I had to make things happen on my own. I called my mans Tez from when I was in juvi. Tez was older than me but he looked out for me. He always been naturally smart and he was good on the computer tip. I met up with him so he could give me a lay out of Pablo Castallena's house and how his gaurds work. 

"Whaddup bruh" he said giving me a pound. "Man wassup with you" I said pounding his hand back. "Shit nothing finishing up in school, trying to make this money. What about you but by the looks of this Mercedes you look like life treating you well" he said checking out my baby. "Shit what can I say for myself I got it like that" I said like the man. "Nigga you need to be careful you only sixteen. If the police see you driving this they gone get real suspicious. Watch your back and stay lowkey" he said scolding me. If I didnt trust Tez I would have just blown him off but I trust him. Tez was smart but he stayed in trouble until he almost got a little time. I don't know why the judge didn't send him to jail but after that day he straightened up and went back to school. "Alright man I stay lowkey, I hear you" I said rubbing my head. "Just be careful, I know you smart so you got this. Here is the paper work read over it real quick and run it by yo team. I see you around man" he said hopping in his 2006 Impala. 

That was the last time I saw him but the information he gave me was more than vital. I ran everything by Jay and we came up with a plan to sneak in through the side windows of the house. We were going to have a couple men using the sniper to take out the guards outside.

But of course the plan failed. Jay dumb ass got cocky and tried to square up with one of the guards in the house like he didn't have a gun to just shoot him. Another nigga named Jalen had to bust the guard with his gun in the head but his silencer wasn't on so everyone got alarmed. Jay, Jalen, and I went to find Pablo while the others got the guards. We caught him off guard in the bedroom with his wife and some kids. "Look please don't hurt them" he said with tears running down his face. "I'm glad I had a mask on cause lowkey I felt bad for what we were about to do. Killing him was nothing, but killing in front of these kids and wife is another story.