Trouble at the Trap

Tyler

Love is blind…

And it will take over your mind…

What you think is love, is truly not…

You need to elevate and find…

How in the fuck did I not see this coming? My mother always told me be careful what you tell your friends about your man. While I was expressing my feelings to Love that hoe was probably turning around my back fucking with him on the low. I am far from being bitter because she can have him, plus I heard that nigga got a tag on his head. There is no need to trip over a dead man.

I took another of swig of my bottle of Patron. Tonight I just wanted to chill and forget about my supposed to be man and friend.

My girl told me she got a room at Motor City Casino downtown so that is where I am at tonight. I put on a red 2B dress I bought last week with some black suede pumps, it was a little cold so I grabbed my leather jacket and left.

Asia

Turrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn Downnnnnnn for Whaaaaatttttttt, Turrrrrrrnnnn Up for Whooooooooo! Was all I kept saying as Rhonda and I made our way up to the room in Motor City. Rhonda sister decided to get a room and she told everybody about it so you know that bitch banging. Even though a bitch prego I was determine to look cute. I had on some printed leggings and a lacked black top with some knee high moccasins, in my opinion for me to be eight months, my tummy is not too big.

When we walked in the room I was amazed, big white drapes hung over a huge window, the room had a Jacuzzi in the middle of the floor, all the liquor, weed, and niggas you can imagine. I got myself a cup of Hennessey and began to get the party started.

Tyler

Maybe drunk driving was not the best decision but I made it so whatever. I could hear the people as I got close to the room so I knew my night was just beginning. 

The room was defiantly banging. As soon as I walked in some boy, named Darren was all over me. Shit, I do not know if it was the liquor or him but I’m horny as fuck.

Sierra

Since Love is pregnant, she decided to stay in for the night but Jay wanted me to go to this room with him. Tonight I’m chilling distressed Seven jeans, red half shirt, and my wheat Tims. I got in Jay 2013 Camaro and we rode out to Motor City listening to Jay Z.

Fuck with me, you know I got it…

Sexy bitch I hope she ‘bout it…

Come fuck with me, you know I got it…

Lowkey that is my shit, I was getting so hype in the car.

The parking lot was crowded so I know the hotel and casino slapping right now. We walked up to the room and I could smell good weed and cheap liquor…ayeeee!

I saw Tyler and Asia and instantly got mad. Have to keep my guard up I do not trust bitches.

Tyler

Some man named Meech just came in and set three racks on the table for the bitch who can twerk the best in the room. Money do not make me jump but when I seen those racks I got ready to shake this ass for some cash. Me and four other girls got up and somebody turned on KStylis Booty Me Down. I really could not keep up with the other girls because I had on this dress so I just pulled up my dress and went crazy. On top of that, I chose not to wear panties so it was ass everywhere. When I hit the splits all the people went crazy so it is obvious to say I won.