Dealing

Asia

Raymond, Rico, and Tony was supposed to been called me to say they finished the job. Man I'm going to sleep, I got plans in the morning. My one thang gone pick me up and take me shopping this week should go good.

James

POW!! POW!! shot one nigga in the chest and then in the head. The other nigga drew his gun and tried to shoot me but missed. One nigga tried to run and I shot him in the arm but the nigga still got away. As for the last nigga as soon as he tried to pull the trigger POW! One hit to the head. I tried to run after the one who got away but fuck it I need to help Love.

I ran to her side and she was moaning in pain, I picked up her lifeless body and put some clothes on her. Once she was dressed I took her to Henry Ford Hospital and brought her in the emergency side.

The doctors imediately took her into intensive care and their was nothing I could do but wait. In the mean time I called Sierra and Ted off of Love's phone.

Teddy

When I got the call from James, I picked up Sierra, her mother, Love's brothers and drove to the hospital. Everyone ran straight in the lobby to talk to James, but naw not me I had to linger back a little to stop myself from beating James ass. Shit I can't help myself it's probably his fault.

James

Everybody start drilling me with questions and I answered them to the best of my abilities. Sierra was crying, her mom was praying, and the twins just were speechless. I then turned around into a nice jab to the face by Teddy. When anyone hit me I instantly get ready to scrape, so I squared up.

Teddy

"Bitch nigga is you crazy? How tf you gone let this happen to Beauty. On God nigga I could kill you and not think twice" I said.

"What? Nigga why would I do this to Love, shit I'm the one who came to her aid. Know what, fuck you!" said James.

"If you boys don't stop this right now before y'all get us put out this hospital. This is no one's fault but her attackers. Please just have a sit away from each other and breath" Sierra's mom said.

After a few hours a doctor came out and said Love was doing fine, two broken ribs, and minor bruises but she would be fine. He infromed us that we could go in and see her but not too many at a time.

We let Love's little brothers go in first and then Sierra and I was about to head in until we spotted Lovely's mother coming in the lobby not looking too good.

"Why ain't nobody tell me about my child" Cheryl Love's mom said. "Don't start Cheryl if you would've been home this would not have happened" Sierra's mom Lisa said.

"Don't tell me what I should have been doing that is my child not yours. Her fast ass shoudn't have had a boy in the house!" Cherly said. Man I swear I aint never seen Sierra mom this mad but she Ike Turner slapped Cheryl, I know her head damn near did the exorsist.

"You know what bitch since you so damn worried about my kids, then you keep them. I planned on moving to Chicago and they been holding me back. Keep them damn brats, I'm gone." Cheryl said.

We all just stood their stunned, I looked over to see the twins eyes a little teary but they wouldn't dare shed a tear. Lisa just hugged them and told us to go see Love.

Lovely

My head is banging, body sore I just want some pain reliever. I don't wanna remember what happened too much and the twins just came in and spoke to me. I love my brothers I swear they promised to stop hooping and take care of me. I told them it wasn't necessary as long as they take care of school and basketball then I would be happy.

When Sierra and Ted walked in with balloons and cards I smiled a little. Sierra told me how she would be by my side and I could stay with her and her mother along with the twins.

Ted looked different to me this time. I saw extreme sadness in his eyes. For a second he just held my hand and looked at me. Once Sierra walked out he began to speak.

"I love you Beauty and I'm glad your alright" said Ted "Thanks and I love you too Teddy" I told him.

"For now on I'ma be by your side and don't worry about them niggas who did that to you we gone find them" said Ted.

"Ted leave it alone for now, they will get what they deserve." I said. Ted stood up and kissed my forehead and then my lips. It wasn't the first time Ted kissed me on the lips but this time it seemed more passionate...what's going on.

Ted stepped out the room and in came James.

James

When I walked in Love's room she gave me a weak smile and I sat at the edge of her bed. We ain't speak for a minute and then she asked me what all I knew happened.

I asked her if she remembered anything and she said she remembered it all. Damn she sensitive I kinda wished she would have forgot what happened.

"What happened to the two guys you shot?" Love asked. "Well I had my boss take care of them so don't even worry about them." I told her.

"Well I am one of the guys said he did this for revenge...James I don't have any enemies so I wonder who doesn't like me." said Love.

"Look you gone stay with me and Ima take care of you so I can keep a good eye on you" I told her.

Lovely

For some reason what James said didn't sit right with me. Sierra and Ted was right a few days ago its time for me to stand up for myself. Sierra told me what happened with my mother and I got two boys to take care I can't be scary no more. It's time for a change.

"Sound good, but I'd rather stay with Sierra." I told him. "Ma I aint taking no for an answer" he said.

"Today you gone listen to me say no and thats final" I told him.

James

Love spoke to me with a little attitude and I dont know if I was shocked or turned on. Whatever if she wanna stay with her friend then fine but for now on I'm keeping an eye on her.

Lovely

The doctor told me I would heal in about two weeks. Everyone been stoping by the hospital keeping me busy I'm thankful for all the love and support. These two weeks was flying by until Lisa came in one day bringing me mail from my mothers house.

I opened a blue envelope that read...

Bitch you was lucky, Cause my niggas was supposed to kill you. They fucked up and this why you ain't supposed to send dumb asses to do your hardwork for you. For now on watch ya back, cause ya gone be dealing with me in a second...

***
Don't worry readers an update will be coming soon. Please Vote, Comment, tell me what you think. I added a link of Teddy in the photo link check it out. Follow me on here and on InstaG @xflawlesss. KEEP CALM AND READ ON***